Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19

Go down

"No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19 Empty "No Turning Back" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 2/22/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 am

TNT

JCP:

Just heard from my white house source.....its a gooooo.... no turning back now...all banks are in compliance as of 12 noon eastern today

Jambie67:
jcp that's great news! When can we expect to receive that info and begin our process?

JCP:
Trump wanted this done yesterday….. Said it will happen when all banks are closed… Could be any night....but they said it's a goo….. Also....Tony is right....no taxes

Jambie67:
So starting at 9pm Eastern, it could pop at any time (all US banks closed)

Joshua:
is that source real high up JCP

JCP:
YES ........... my source is exceptionally high........ Very very very high....... NO MORE EXCUSES FROM THEIR MOUTHS

CharlieOK:
I have good news: There is no Legitimate Reason for this not to roll out for us. Bank compliance issues after all this time? LOL. Two guys ain't appted yet in Iraq, and Iraq is operating just fine, thank you? LOL. It's been as peaceful as anyone could expect in Iraq for some time. What's the problem? If there is one, my suspicion is that it is at the GCR level, not Iraq RV level.

Tishwash:
S&P: No expectations to raise Iraq's credit rating

Sky News Arabia-Abu Dhabi

The Standard & Poor credit rating agency said it does not expect to raise its rankings for Iraq over the next 12 months.

The agency confirmed its classification of Iraq at B-/b, with a stable outlook.

She noted that a stable outlook reflected its view that risks to the performance of public finances in Iraq would be contained.

According to the World Bank, GDP growth is expected to accelerate to 6.2 percent in 2019, backed by rising oil production.

In the following years, oil production is expected to increase slightly, reducing overall growth to an average of 2.5% until 2023, due to the limited capacity of the Iraqi government to mobilize investment in the oil sector.

Non-oil growth is expected to remain positive against the backdrop of high investment needed to rebuild the country's devastated infrastructure network, private consumption and investment.

However, sustainable recovery in the non-oil sectors will depend on the transition from immediate recovery due to improved security to the implementation of high-quality investments with secure financing.

Thus, reconstruction will continue to be an upward risk for growth (not in the baseline) due to the continuing uncertainty about how the process can proceed, according to the World Bank. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum