Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament

Go down

Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament Empty Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:24 pm

https://altaghier.tv/2019/02/23/العلاقات-الخارجية-النيابية-تمثل-البر/

[size=32][ltr]Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament[/ltr][/size]

Foreign relations represent the Iraqi parliament at a hearing of the International Parliament %D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9

[ltr]A number of members of the Foreign Relations Committee participated in the meetings of the International Parliament on "Pluralism and Global Challenges Facing It" held at the United Nations in New York.[/ltr]

[ltr]The session, which was held within the framework of the meetings of the International Parliament, dealt with the multilateral project adopted by the United Nations for the purpose of raising global challenges and problems and for the purpose of mobilizing international support through the legislative powers of the members of the International Parliament at the local and international level.[/ltr]

[ltr]The session included diagnosing the problems and challenges facing the international community in issuing a system to support countries suffering from isolation and facing global problems that affect the global security environment such as terrorism, money laundering activities and illegal immigration.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum