Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/21/19

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/21/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:11 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We got a lot of little Intel pieces today that were coming in. The one thing that is really important is that we are seeing movement and we are seeing a lot of movement out west which is sort of the precursor of us being notified and getting started. There was an outside shot that we would get the start today. It did not happened. We thought it would go around the 2 o’clock time frame. It didn’t happen because our lovely banks were not completely compliant with the RTGS today the combination or integration of the RTGS with the Intech System as part of the Quantum Financial System, the QFS. What is RTGS: Real Time Gross Settlement. Real Time Gross Settlement refers to the banks being able to settle between themselves in a very quick matter of time like under a minute being able to send these ledger to ledger transfers of large quantities of money and being able to settle between banks.

Bruce: We heard today that Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Citibank were not complete or compliant with the RTGS which they were supposed to be by 6am this morning. The thinking was it would take until 4:30 pm this afternoon to occur. It ends up that at 3:15 pm this afternoon Wells Fargo became compliant and the other two banks, Bank of America and Citibank, were also compliant slightly before hand. So by 3:15 pm this afternoon all the major banks were compliant with RTGS and Intech which means they are ready from a compliance point of view. Goody. That is why we couldn’t go today, but we could be in position to go after today.

Bruce: Now there is a lot of activity out west. You got two airports that are very close to each other. One is Sparks and one in Reno. We got major numbers of flights coming in over the next 60 hours starting this morning at 7:30 am. Major numbers of flights. These people that are on these flights are coming in to become liquid. Primarily SKRs. Now those need to occur. The Cores need to be paid. Then we should get our GO signal. Now how long will this take? It is a little unsure, but I am hoping the SKRs will get done tonight. I am hoping the Core Groups get paid overnight, and I am hoping we get our start shortly after that. That is the only way to say it without calling it, guys. I am trying not to call it. We are hearing really good information. We think this is it, but I am not going to be disappointed and i do not want to disappoint you.

Bruce: I am telling you things are moving, but this has been a slow rollout since Monday. This RV/GCR has been rolling out slowly since this past Monday. Now we know for example that the Zimbabwe dollar which is their currency. We are not talking about the Zim Bond that many of us have. We are talking about their actual currency, their dollar, their Zimbabwe dollar is supposed to be approximately on par with our USTN dollar, United States Treasury Note. Why do you say USTN, Bruce, when everybody else says USN? Because that is what it is. United States Treasury Note. HELLO! I didn’t make that it up because that is what it is called and written on the bill. Alright? Get use to it.

Bruce: So that is being traded as of 5:37 pm yesterday evening. 5:37 pm the Zimbabwe dollar which is gold back became tradable and was put on the exchanges and I am confident that it was Australia and New Zealand got the first shot at trading it. Then it came around to the Far East, China, Japan, Hong Kong, etc. etc. etc. Then it came through Europe which it stopped by India. Then over to Zurich, London and then to the United States. We start trading on it generally speaking around 9 am. So it has been in trade since 5:37 pm yesterday. Let’s call it has been in trade for 28 hours or so. That is a very good sign. That needed to happen. The banks needed to be in compliant. That happened.

Bruce: I think we can finally call Iraq complete. They started paying out their citizens last I am thinking it was Saturday or Sunday, and paying them all at a new rate on their Qui cards. These were salaries. This was money that was paid as a result of the oil and gas law, the so called: HCL, Hydro Carbon Law.tp Kurdistan and also to the citizens in Southern Iraq. Now you have that happening. You have activity going out of style in Reno. Let’s just say it. Reno. You got activity happening with SKRs being made liquid. By the way, Tier 3 SKRs or Tier 3s, finished paying out this past Tuesday. Those are complete. Why do we know it? Because we know people that are a part of it were paid and they reported that to us.

Bruce: We are hearing very good things about the Cores being next. Then, of course, we are supposed to be next after that. Tier 4 Group B, Internet Group. Yes, thank you, I have been honored to receive the toll free number to give out to everybody who is part of the Internet Group or the so called Informed Group. Do I have it yet? No. BRUCE DOES NOT HAVE THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS YET. Please put that in Bold Caps if you are transcribing tonight for us, Pinkroses. BRUCE DOES NOT HAVE THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS YET. Tomorrow could be a different situation. I can’t say that it will, but it could be.

Bruce: Now, I want you guys to realize that we gave you a lot of information on Tuesday’s call about the Redemption Center, about what to expect, and about interest rate. We even talked about some currency rates. All of that is all good and all very positive. We see movement. It is a little bit slow It is like that Heinz Catsup commercial, the Anticipation Song. The catsup is pouring out, but taking a long time to pour out. That is like what we are experiencing. This thing started officially on Monday, but we are seeing movement getting these things paid. Now, we are going to be happy when I get the toll free number and put that out to you guys and I will do it. You will have it and be able to set your appointments and go about your merry way. We will be in touch with you by email to those who have registered on our new site: bigcalluniverse.com. We will send you the toll free numbers, but you will probably get them before you get them by email. You may get them from our website or you may get them from wherever I put them out online.

Bruce: Now, I think that is the jest of what it is I wanted to bring to you tonight. I am feeling very good about this. I have been told to be alert, to be prepared to receive the numbers. I do not know when it is going to happen, but I do feel good about where we are in the process. I told you I wasn’t going to call it, and so I am not. I can’t, because I could be wrong. I am excited as I ever been for this to go thru. I want to wish everybody the very best as they make that move and transition into the new people that you are going to become, and I hope everybody transition for the better. Everybody moves into a new paradigm and is confident what to do.

Bruce: I know that many of you will partner with us on Rebuild America, and some on the Veterans Retreat Network, and so on. If that is what you have for our projects to me that is cool. I love the idea of you partnering with us. You have the jest what we are going to do. I know I do not have the final details of everything. We have done a lot of work already. Those meetings are coming within a week or two after this goes down. We will be in touch. Stay tune. Do not forget about us. Do not forget about our projects. Do not forget about the Big Call. Stay in touch with us. We plan to be in touch with you. Give us some time to put our initial leadership team and advisory group meetings together, and then we will let you know how you can participate with us. Everybody just stay focused, remain in faith, and be expectant. Have your ears open, your eyes open, and your hearts open to receive. That is my segment for tonight.

Bruce: Thank you Pastor Steven, and Big Call listeners for being so faithful over the 8 years we have been doing this call. Thank you for that. Thank you Sue for your wonderful energy, segment and heart. Thank you Bob for your incredible faithfulness to stay with this every week, Tuesday and Thursday night, and thank you Pastor Steven for your wonderful teaching and prayer. We really appreciate it. Thank you everybody all over the globe. Thank you Pinkroses for transcribing our call and making it available for people to take our transcript and translate it to whatever language they need all over the globe. Thank you everybody. Thank you and Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/21/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:55 am

In response to Bruce's analogy of the RV being like the Heinz 57 Ketchup add where a bottle of ketchup is dumped upside down and we watch as it slowly comes down the bottle and then spreads out over the hamburger. The problem with this analogy is the RV has been flipped upside down for over 10 years now and it still is no where near that hamburger. Yes, in the commercial, eventually the ketchup reaches the hamburger, are we going to be as lucky or are we just looking at an empty bottle?

Did any of the things Bruce said were happening or supposed to happen actually happen? I would like to know what is going on. Why can't they just release this? Why can't they do what they have said they want to do for humanity and just release this? It just doesn't make sense for this to be dragging out this long. Every time there is some proof that we are at the precipice, and according to Bruce, we have been there many times, they want something else or one or more of the banks are not compliant yet, REALLY?

Simple question, what is it going to take for the RV to be released? I'm not bitching, and no, I don't want some cheese with that wine, I want to know why this can't be released as they promised it would. I think we all have been patient, some a lot longer than others. Bruce, 10+ years, me, more than 8, others more, others less. I pray Bruce is right. I pray his contacts are not lying to us. I think its great he'll get the numbers but how about they stop talking about it and just do it? What a novel idea.

Forever waiting patiently,

Midwestman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/21/19 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/21/19

Post by Sam I Am Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Bruce's contacts aren't lying to you because he has no contacts.  It's Bruce that's lying to you.  There is nothing to release because there was never any plan to RV the dinar.  There is no delay because nothing was ever going to happen in the first place.  It's a scam marketed to inexperienced currency speculators.  Unfortunately most of us here at DD were fooled just as you were, but we eventually caught on after awhile as you should now.  Best wishes, Midwestman.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum