Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field"

Go down

North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" Empty North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field"

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:43 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15454

North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field"

02/20/2019

North Oil Company issues a clarification regarding the "Safia field" 13086

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Wednesday, the North Oil Company issued a clarification on the "Safia oil field" in Nineveh province, confirming its full readiness to cooperate with the parliamentary energy committee and representatives of provincial councils "away from political manipulation.
The company said in a statement received "The Economist News" a copy of it, one of the satellite channels "offered an interview with MP Uday Awad Tamimi, a rig on the productivity of wells in the field of Safia of the North Oil Company / Nineveh Oil Authority.
"We are keen to clarify the facts and follow the principle of transparency in dealing with all media We would like to say that the field Safia is one of the oil fields of our company in the province of Nineveh and has been controlled by the Ministry of Natural Resources / Kurdistan Regional Government since 2015/4 / 10 and so far, and is currently managed by Carr. "
She explained that "the maximum capacity to produce wells in the field is (4000) barrels per day at a time when the field was run by our company (before the date above) and informed us that the company that the production of the field is currently (3000) barrels per day, Our company currently has any accurate information about the operation of the field and the productivity of its oil wells because the field is under the control of the region. "
"The company demanded that the central government regain control of the field and return it to its management, and if the field returns to the control of the central state, To resolve the share of the budget of the region and from the date of control of the province on the field and so far and the dome of Kharamala and the rest of the fields that were dominated by the region in the past period until the return to our company.
"The company's management has maintained the company in the most difficult political, security and financial conditions after the province's control of the fields of the company and the interruption of financial revenues and made the maximum sacrifices and efforts and the martyrdom and injury of its employees in the fire extinguishing wells burned by terrorist gangs and the rehabilitation of pipelines and production stations and pumping and Levels before June 2014 and processed the northern refineries with crude oil to provide fuel and electricity to the provinces of Nineveh, Kirkuk, Salahuddin and the delivery of oil to the refineries of Baiji, Chinese and modern and the Caucasus and Qayara, Kirkuk, Kirkuk, Kar and Pazian Bala In addition to the refinery Dora and power station Jerusalem thermal and contribute to the export of oil from the Turkish port of Ceyhan to increase Iraq's financial revenues through the oil marketing company. "
The company concluded by stating that it is "fully prepared to cooperate with the people's deputies, the parliamentary energy committee, representatives of the provincial councils and the national media seriously, and away from the political scandals that are not in the best interests of our country and our people."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum