Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts

Go down

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts Empty Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:33 am

http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts Panel

Al-Rafidain Bank urged his clients to move their inactive accounts, which were more than seven years old, in order to avoid freezing them and transferring them to the accounts of the Central Bank of Iraq. The instructions and the banking laws in force require the freezing of suspended and inactive accounts in savings and current for seven years. To avoid the inertia of their assets and to avoid passive stagnation by maintaining cash in private places instead of known banks.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts Empty Rafidain: suspended and inactive accounts for seven years become the Central Bank

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 am

http://non14.net/109225/
Rafidain: suspended and inactive accounts for seven years become the Central Bank

19-02-2019

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts 15505675521

Rafidain Bank, Tuesday, that the accounts suspended and inactive in the savings and ongoing for seven years become the central bank.
The bank said in a statement received by the news agency N, a copy of it that "the instructions and banking laws in force require the freezing of accounts suspended and inactive in savings and current, which is spent seven years and transferred to the Central Bank."
The bank said that "citizens to avoid the idle of their assets and keep away from passive stalemate by keeping cash in private places instead of banks."
Some citizens prefer to keep their money in the residential role due to the administrative routine of banks in the process of deposit and withdrawal.
The word "compactness" is called the holding of money and its imprisonment from trading. It may be that the money is stored or stored in the boxes inside the house and not taken out to trade in the money and capital markets.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts Empty Rafidain urges citizens to move their financial accounts inactive

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:48 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15434

Rafidain urges citizens to move their financial accounts inactive

19/02/2019

Rafidain Bank invites its customers to move their inactive accounts 11782

Economy News Baghdad

Urged the Rafidain Bank, Tuesday, citizens to move their inactive accounts that have been more than seven years in its branches in Baghdad and the provinces in order to avoid freezing and transfer to the accounts of the Central Bank of Iraq. 
The bank's information office said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the instructions and banking laws in force require the freezing of accounts suspended and inactive in the savings and current for seven years and transferred to the Central Bank of Iraq." 
The statement urged "citizens to avoid the idle of their assets and keep away from passive stalemate by keeping cash in private places instead of banks."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum