Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19

Go down

"What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19 Empty "What a Huge One" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/14/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:15 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 13th, 2019

Article: “After the adoption of a tariff as a unified customs .. Will the price of cars rise?”

FAMILY....... SO THIS TAX APPLY ONLY FOR CARS OVER $50K....OTHER PRODUCT WILL BE COLLECT BY DINARS AS I KNOW...BUT EITHER WAY THE PRICES WILL INCREASE NO MATTER WHAT AND THAT WILL CAUSE A HIGH INFLATION...BUT THE BEST PART AT ALL IS THAT THIS TIME THE TAXES ARE ON ...FINALLY......

Rich4hyip » February 13th, 2019

I recall from previous calls that frank said WS firms were having stress tests with their banks or even finished with that…..and they are ready to except citizens for transactions…. Today the article came out stated exactly about that….what a huge one…..lets see what happens around the 17th….the new tax must be implemented with the new rate since Iraq is sovereign.

Don961 » February 13th, 2019

Deputy sees the futility of the implementation of the Fund Law to recover Iraq's funds "internally"

Wednesday, February 13th

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Deputy for a coalition victory Wednesday that a draft law to recover money fund Iraq would not be feasible unless accompanied by "external mobility" to join international agreements on the return of smuggled money.

Faleh al-Ziadi said in an interview for Alsumaria News that "the draft law of the fund to recover the money of Iraq is one of the important and necessary laws needed by Iraq," noting that "there are billions of dollars that were smuggled in the time of the former regime and beyond 2003 by corrupt and smugglers in ways other than Legitimate and the right of the Iraqi people. "

The legislation of the law will not be sufficient unless accompanied by parallel accession to the international conventions on this matter and the exploitation of Iraq's wide relations externally and the conclusion of agreements with other countries and with the support of the international police to recover those funds," adding that "the legislation of law and its application internally only will not be Feasibility or benefit equal to its usefulness if it is expanded internationally. "

The House of Representatives ended its session held on 16 January 2019, the first reading of the draft amendment to the first law of the fund to recover Iraq's money No. 9 of 2012. link

4Cash » February 13th, 2019

IMO last paragraph holds great substance that Iraq needs to draw their attention too!!! Indeed Washington is trying to help citizens of Iraq so that they get their fair share of the wealth that belongs to them

Don961 » February 13th, 2019

About Patrick Chanahan's visit to Baghdad

- 4 Hours Ago

US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan landed in Baghdad on Tuesday for an unannounced Pentagon visit to discuss the withdrawal of US troops from Syria and discuss the future of US forces in Iraq. Shanaan, who is visiting Baghdad on his first visit to the post since succeeding General James Matisse, will confirm during his visit US support for Iraq's sovereignty. "We are in Iraq at the invitation of the government, and it is in our interest to build Iraqi security capabilities,"

Shanahan told reporters traveling with him. "I want to hear from them myself about their concerns and the political factors they are facing and then we will take that into consideration in our planning." Arrived in Baghdad on an undeclared visit to Afghanistan to assess the situation there after the intention of US President, Donald Trump, to withdraw his troops from them.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi met with US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan during the meeting and assured him that his country rejected any foreign military bases on Iraqi soil. The Iraqi prime minister said that his country is keen on its relations with the United States in relation to In the fight against terrorism and the organization of "calling" terrorist, explaining that the tasks of the Americans should be limited to fighting terrorism and training Iraqi forces.

The Iraqi Prime Minister's Office quoted Abdul-Mahdi as saying that Iraq rejects the presence of foreign bases on Iraqi territory, stressing in a statement that the two sides discussed the The Iraqi decision is "independent and is not affected by any influence and dictates from any party," stressing "Baghdad's openness to the Arab and regional environment, and his keenness to establish cooperative relations that serve the interests of Iraqis and promote development opportunities.

Stability for the peoples of the region ". He stressed the need to support the efforts of stability and reconstruction and the development of the economy, noting that "his country has achieved clear successes, and is now stable after defeating the gangs of the (terrorist) organization." For his part, said US Secretary of Defense that Washington cherishes cooperation relations with Iraq, saying he came to listen Directly to see the Iraqi government to the nature and future of relations between the two countries. He praised the efforts of Baghdad and its orientation to serve all sectors of the Iraqi people, pointing out that the task of US forces is to fight the organization "Daash" and to support Iraqi forces and training in fighting for the organization.

The visit carries multiple messages to the Iraqi government, Shiite militias and to Tehran that Washington is serious in the face of Iranian influence in Iraq. Observers believe that the visit of the US Acting Secretary of Defense to Iraq to explain to Iraqi leaders the reasons for the actual need to enhance the level of US military presence in the country during the next few months, in accordance with the strategy of President Donald Trump, to monitor Iranian activities from Iraqi territory.

Sources The main objective of the visit is to explain the plan of action of US forces in Iraq during the next phase. The visit of the US Secretary of Defense for Iraq came in order to put pressure on Abdul Mahdi to prevent passage of the draft law on the removal of US forces.

This is reinforced by the influx of new US troops on military bases in Erbil and Ninewa to the north, Saladin in northwestern Iraq, and Anbar in the west. The United States transferred part of its army in Syria to two military posts in Erbil, and reinforced its military presence in the Qayyarah base south of the city of Mosul, the center of Nineveh province, and Balad near the city of Tikrit, Salah ad Din province.

US forces completed the transfer of their troops and equipment to the base of "Ain al-Assad" in western Anbar, and began to move in reverse to the Syrian border, to comb areas between the base and the border with Syria, and detection areas of the spread of armed factions loyal to Iran in the region. The new US plan is based on a Sunni Kurd welcome, in an effort to curb Iranian influence, which is trying to expand in northern and western parts of Iraq.

The first is to reassure the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi that Iraq will not be a base for a predictable blow to Iran, and the second is to pressure the militias to stop their moves to push the government to review the terms of the agreement with the United States. The interviewers considered that the visit of a senior US military official to Baghdad, confirmation that the United States is continuing to implement its plan to monitor Iran from Iraqi territory, a plan announced by President Trump earlier.

The sudden visit of the Pentagon's acting secretary to Iran appears to be a message to the Iraqi forces against Iran's hegemony over Iraq, which will welcome the US move and gain more popular support as it expands with its sense that the United States is serious about completing its project to contain the Iranian role. Region.

In sum, the visit is one of the most effective means of curbing Iran's heinous influence, which exploits the weakness of the rule of law and institutions to maximize Iran's status as a strong (and influential) regime in Iraqi politics largely based on personal relations and exchanges.

Unlike the United States, Iran has little to offer the Iraqis. It can not provide a political or economic model, nor even the prospect of improving services, jobs or reform. Washington must seize this opportunity and renew its policy in Iraq accordingly.

Iraqi Studies Unit

Center for Research and Strategic Studies link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum