Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects

Go down

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects Empty The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:52 am

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8827

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects

14/2/2019

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects 2019-02-14-1

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Al-Aalak with IFC delegation represented by the head of the mission, Mr. Ziad Badr and Mr. Christopher Cantelmi, Chief Investment Officer and the accompanying delegation of the Infrastructure and Natural Resources Management Division of the Foundation, the possibility of implementing infrastructure projects in priority liberated areas, especially in the energy and housing sectors.
The meeting discussed the strategic framework for investment in Iraq and ways of developing the private sector and lessons learned from the experience of the institution in this area by supporting investors to invest in priority infrastructure projects (electricity, gas collection and processing, transport and water), as well as providing financial and advisory support to companies with funding Is estimated at about $ 400 million to rise to the level of performance in other countries of the world, which was pointed out by the representatives of the Foundation through their experiences in the Middle East and North Africa.
The Secretary-General called on the Foundation to invest its experience and expertise in the financing of the housing and energy sectors, stressing the importance of moving to future steps in the context of realizing the commitments and pledges of donors and investors emanating from the Kuwait Conference to support the government's efforts in the reconstruction of liberated areas.   
IFC, the sister institution of the World Bank and a member of the World Bank Group, is the world's largest private sector development firm focusing on emerging markets. And cooperates with more than 2000 companies all over the world.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects Empty An international financial institution providing its services to Iraq in the field of investment

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:28 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=34192

[size=36]An international financial institution providing its services to Iraq in the field of investment[/size]

14/02/2019

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects 101422019_67fof

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak on Thursday discussed with the delegation of the International Finance Corporation the provision of advisory services to Iraq. 
The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers met with a delegation from the International Finance Corporation to invest in infrastructure projects represented by the head of the mission, Ziad Badr and Christopher Cantalmi, Chief Investment Officer and accompanying delegation members of the Department of Management Infrastructure and natural resources in the enterprise the possibility of implementing infrastructure projects in priority liberated areas, especially in the energy and housing sectors. "
He added that the meeting discussed the strategic framework for investment in Iraq, ways to develop the private sector and lessons learned from the company's experience in this field by supporting investors to invest in priority infrastructure projects (electricity, gas collection and processing, transport and water) Financial and advisory services to companies with an estimated funding of about $ 400 million to raise the level of performance in other countries of the world, which was pointed out by the representatives of the institution through their experiences in the Middle East and North Africa. 
The Secretary-General called on the Foundation to "invest its experience and expertise in the financing of the housing and energy sectors, stressing the importance of moving to future steps in the context of realizing the commitments and pledges of donors and investors emanating from the Kuwait Conference to support the government's efforts in the reconstruction of liberated areas."   
IFC, the sister institution of the World Bank and a member of the World Bank Group, is the world's largest private sector development firm focusing on emerging markets. It cooperates with more than 2000 companies worldwide
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum