Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19

Go down

"Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19 Empty "Something to Consider" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/12/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:56 am

KTFA

Frank26 » February 12th, 2019

SOMETHING TO CONSIDER.

THE CBI HAS VATICINATED ............. PROGNOSTICATED THAT THERE IS NO DELAY IN THE LIFTING OF THE THREE ZERO'S FROM THEIR EXCHANGE RATE.

FASCINATING .................... WHY ARGUE WITH THAT? ................. WHY FIND BANDY IN SUCH AN INSPIRING AND FIRM POSTULATION ?

ESPECIALLY WHEN IMO ................. THE USA GAVE THEM THIS CONVICTION !!!

BlaqueBeauty » February 12th, 2019

GOOGLE
Postulation: suggestion or assumption of the existence, fact
Bandy: curved so as to be wide apart
Vaticinated: foretell the future
Prognosticate: foretell or prophesy
Mr. 26 has an awesome vocabulary of word selection

Don961 » February 12th, 2019

Iran: We are ready for dialogue with the neighboring countries with which we disagree

- 8 Hours Ago

Said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi that Tehran is ready to dialogue with neighboring countries, which differ with them to resolve outstanding problems, stressing that these countries "have priority" in Iran's foreign policy.

In an interview with the Fars news agency, Qasimi said that Iran has maintained calm despite the policies Saudi Arabia has followed in recent years to increase tension between the two countries, describing these policies as "childish and immature".

He pointed out that there are signs of a change in the attitudes and policies of Saudi Arabia towards Iran and the region, expressing the hope that this leads to serious cooperation between their countries.

He stressed that no other country could explore the geography of the region.

Regarding the crisis in Yemen, Qasimi called on Western countries to stop arms deals to the aggressor countries and stop the continuous attacks on the Yemeni people, as he put it.

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, in November, made statements welcoming the dialogue with Saudi Arabia if it "reconsidered" its policies in the region.

"Iran is ready for dialogue with Riyadh if it reconsiders its policy," Zarif said, adding that his country was willing to establish good relations with neighboring countries.

He added that Iran's neighboring countries have not achieved any of their goals by straining relations with Iran, and that it should amend its policy as soon as possible.

Source: Al Jazeera link

The banking system

Tuesday, February 12
Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

Everyone is looking forward to economic development in Iraq, resulting in solutions to the decline of the joints of production and services, and the high rates of unemployment on an ongoing basis.

Here, there must be a role for the economic expertise in the private sector, which has the task of managing the national economy constitutionally, where it requires the need to mobilize the right way to achieve the actual benefit resulting in a gradual solution of the problems to the ideal situation to begin after the stage of the real economic revolution.

We have many tasks and many challenges, but they are not impossible. The work tracks can be activated by starting a full review of the reality of the investment environment and identifying the most important challenges that prevent the implementation of the work. Therefore, we will move towards overcoming them through real and real synergies.

We are concerned that there should be an interest in the financing chapter which represents the cornerstone of any activity within the labor market, especially that Iraq is a renewed opportunity and represents a kiss for the major international companies that recognize the presence within such an important field and glory and continuous to the existence of a large workload that accommodates a wide effort locally, regionally and internationally. We are working to create an environment that accelerates the flow of international investment into Iraq.

The need for the cooperation of the financial sector with its public and private banks is very important and represents an imperative in the near future, both of which are to support the other in an economy that requires a large financial cycle. It must be managed through a banking system that has the technological capabilities that are commensurate with the needs of the business. Large numbers in all sectors and cities without exception.

That the existence of harmony between the public and private banking sector is very important, especially after the expansion of the banking system and technology is finding its way in most private banks, which requires us to strengthen confidence between the two sides and in accordance with instructions issued by the Council of Ministers, and that the capital movement guaranteed paths To be ensured by cooperation between the two parties.

The reality of financial work has great responsibilities and a large movement needs to be the banking system is ready for them, and this can not be achieved without serious cooperation within the local financial system, which should benefit from the global experiences of regional and international, especially that the Central Bank of Iraq has made important breakthroughs initiated by international institutions In the performance level. link

DocK » February 12th, 2019

I'm playing catch up here..... the rate is $3.26 ? Am I reading this correct ? Thank you Team

Samson » February 12th, 2019

Appearing again today

Kuwait grants Iraq $ 85 million for reconstruction

12th February, 2019

The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (Hukoomi) signed Tuesday a $ 85 million grant agreement with the Reconstruction Fund for Iraq's Terrorist Affected Areas.

"The agreement comes as part of the $ 100 million total grant announced by Kuwait during the donor conference to support Iraq and contribute to humanitarian needs coverage in February of 2018," said a statement from the Kuwait Fund.

The statement added that "the funds to be disbursed aimed at the establishment of new projects include the construction and rehabilitation and the preparation of 32 health centers and hospitals distributed to the affected provinces, as well as civil works, architecture and electricity."

Kuwait has already provided 3 loans to finance projects in the energy, industry and education sectors with a total of 30 million dinars ($ 98 million), as well as managing four grants for social sector projects worth 87 million dinars (about 286 million dollars).

DocMagee94 » February 12th, 2019

The Kuwaiti Dinar value I believe, not Iraqi Dinar.

Here’s the Kuwaiti Dinar to USD today:

1 KWD = 3.29 USD

30 million KWD x 3.29 USD = 98 million USD

87 million KWD x 3.29 USD = 286 million USD

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum