Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems

Go down

Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems Empty Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/events/conferences/16051606157815831609157815931586161015861575160415/59442/0

Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems

Forum to promote financial stability and transformation of electronic payment systems Rc_154747028225_18

Financial Stability and Switching to Electronic Payment Systems 19-20 February 2019 Corinthia Hotel Khartoum Khartoum / Sudan 

Background

Financial stability is concerned with the ability of the financial system to cope with unexpected shocks. Therefore, a financial system composed of institutions, markets and infrastructure is considered stable if it continues In ensuring the efficient distribution of its financial resources and achieving its macroeconomic objectives even in times of stress or crisis. Given the enormous economic and social costs incurred by the financial crises, financial stability remains at the forefront of the banks' And of regulatory authorities in the various countries of the world.

The increasing trend towards the application of globalization and financial liberalization and associated market integration and free movement of capital has made the issue of financial stability at the top of the list of countries' concerns. The issue of macro-banking supervision has become very important. The supervisory bodies of the financial system need to combine this policy with effective supervision of the banking system in order to avoid any improper practices.

The maintenance of financial stability has become an increasingly important goal for economic policymakers, and the efficiency of the financial system's performance is governed by the coherence and integrity of its core components. The disruption of one of these elements will weaken the stability of the entire system, resulting in the global financial crisis In financial markets, which stressed the importance of restructuring the global financial system by supporting its elements and strengthening precautionary measures at the macro and micro levels.

Hence, the importance of holding this forum in the framework of emphasizing the importance of enhancing financial stability and support by reaching a high degree of efficiency in the performance of all elements, focusing on the role of central banks in the development of electronic payment systems and the establishment of controls to reduce risk; Coordination of the monetary and financial policies and the role of early warning systems and crisis forecasting in the face of the risks of cyclical fluctuations and the impact of banking governance and sound risk management practices in enhancing financial stability. 

Objectives:

This forum will highlight mechanisms to enhance financial stability and challenges facing the global financial system, the importance of coordination between the monetary and financial policies, and enhance the role of central banks in achieving financial and economic stability.

This forum will also allow to identify the most important and latest amendments to international and regional initiatives in the light of the global financial crisis and its repercussions. It will also review several strategies and tools that contribute directly or indirectly to financial stability, And distinguished from the experts of the Arab world and some specialized international institutions. 

Topics and themes:

• Strategies of central banks in the development of payment and settlement systems and reducing their risks 
• The role of electronic payment systems in reducing liquidity crises and enhancing financial stability 
• The role of early warning systems and crisis forecasting in the face of the risks of cyclical fluctuations 
• Coordination mechanisms between monetary and financial policies to stabilize Prices and job creation
• Arab and international cooperation in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing to achieve financial stability 
• The impact of banking governance and sound risk management practices in enhancing financial stability 
• Enhancing financial inclusion and supporting small and medium enterprises to achieve financial stability 

Target Participants:

• Directors and key employees of Arab central banks. 
• Heads and managers of Arab banks. 
• Presidents and directors of insurance companies, financial leasing and investment banks. 
• Managers and their main aides in the Arab supervisory and supervisory bodies. 
• Managers and their main aides in risk departments in Arab banks. 
• Managers and their chief aides in credit and finance departments. 
• Commitment managers and their main co-workers in banks and financial institutions.
• Managers and employees of internal audit and auditing in banks and financial institutions.
• Directors and their main assistants in the regional and international funding institutions and funds. 

Structure of the Forum:

• Presentation of working papers and in-depth discussions by a group of well-known speakers and experts at the regional and international levels. 
• Organizing an exhibition accompanying the activities of the forum, which includes sponsoring institutions and companies, thus creating an opportunity to establish and develop business relations between them and the participants. 

Participate in the forum

by attending and benefiting from the themes, topics and valuable discussions presented by the forum. 
• Sponsoring the activities of the Forum and taking advantage of a wide range of privileges (marketing, branding, appearing in the media, coverage in the Journal of the Union of Arab Banks) and participating in the exhibition accompanying the activities of the Forum.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum