Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19

Go down

"After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19 Empty "After it Happens" - Thoughts from KTFA ChrisC 2/8/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 am

KTFA

ChrisC » February 8th, 2019

After it happens, we won't care how it happened, only that it has happened. However, I was sitting here thinking of the process and I wanted to throw something out to think about. I think WS thought this was going to happen last year because it was supposed to and Trump planned for it to.

However, as W found out with Maliki, Iran swings a big stick in Iraq and these people are hard to control. For supposedly high testosterone, manly sort of people they have a high tolerance for being called cowards and thieves.

Trump as much called them that to their face and they just kind of chuckled about it. Most of us, however much we dislike Maliki, actually owe him because we wouldn't be in this if he hadn't been an Iranian puppet and decided to be Saddam part Deux.

I was alerted from a State Department contact to buy dinar right after Maliki was put in power because this was going to go down any minute. I hesitated and when it didn't happen I believed I had made the right decision. Luckily, Maliki was who he is and gave me some time to think it through. He and Iran's best friend Obama had hooked Iran up on the teat of a cash cow that put out better than any Jersey ever did.

Realizing that asking politely and even giving them gift upon gift was not going to work, Trump came up with a new strategy. If it had been up to me, I would have made it really bloody and hurt these people obstructing the deal, but Trump being more savvy and wise than me recognized these obstructionists were just extensions of Iran and no matter how many we removed they were like Hydra. Kill one and two shall take its place.

Trump realized he had to choke out the source. Maybe he really is worried about their nukes and terrorist activities. He probably really is, however, I think all of these sanctions that have made them see stars and tap out was to force them to see the RV as a solution and not something they should continue to interfere with.

He now has Iran HAPPY to get dinar and looking forward to it rising in value. Anybody that is opposed to Donald J. Trump is really outmatched. He tries kindness and politeness first and if that doesn't work, he will knock your teeth out and kick you between the legs. He will offer you a cookie and a glass of milk afterwards though and you are then just happy that he isn't mad at you anymore.

I hope for their sake that the ones he has offered an olive branch to take it before he gets to the cookies and milk.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum