Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19

Go down

"Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19 Empty "Already here" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 2/8/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:58 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 8th, 2019

Baghdad announces the unification of customs duties with the Kurdistan region as of February 17

BAGHDAD - The General Authority of Customs announced on Friday that it will begin implementing the Cabinet Resolution No. (13) for the year 2019 concerning the unification of procedures and customs duties at all border crossings. Effective February 17th.

"The Federal General Authority of Customs and the Kurdistan Regional Customs will start implementing the decision as of Sunday, 17 February 2019, which is considered an important step to regulate the trade and import and export activities," the agency said in a statement received by Iraq Press. The unification of customs tariff fees at all border ports, including the ports of the Kurdistan region (Pervez Khan, Bashmakh, Ibrahim Khalil, Haj Omran, Erbil airport, Sulaymaniyah airport).

The decision also included "the adoption of a unified customs declaration (customs declaration) in Arabic and Kurdish according to the customs law," stressing that "all border ports in the provinces and the region comply with the decisions issued by the Council of Ministers on the protection of national product and agricultural calendar."

The decision referred to "the commitment of all border ports in the provinces and the region to implement their part in the international agreements signed between the Republic of Iraq and other countries, especially with regard to customs exemption, and the abolition of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (186) for the year 2018 on the clearance of containers on the volume of containers and return To the contexts adopted in accordance with the law. "

The Commission also said that the decision also included "the abolition of the current customs points in both (Fayda) (Shiroh - north of Kirkuk) and (Lilan - east of Kirkuk)."

The Commission affirmed that "the decision came to support the private sector through the realization of the principle of fairness in the imposition of fees and to encourage competition between companies on the basis of quality and services in the light of the equal costs among all with the offer that the decision included a significant reduction in imports and the proportion of customs duties of imported goods and goods and the adoption of Unified importation ". Finished (1)

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/

Rommy » February 8th, 2019

Internationalism!

Frank26 » February 8th, 2019

INTERNATIONALISOME !!! I’M GOING TO COPY WRIGHT THIS WORD I INVENTED LOLOLOLOL.

Iobey777 » February 8th, 2019

Wow! Another article telling us it's coming.....IMO ……BOOM!!!

BlaqueBeauty » February 8th, 2019

I dont think its coming...but already here (smile)

Don961 » February 8th, 2019

The discovery of the largest 10 proven oil reserves in the world .. What is the location of Iraq

Economy , 2019/02/08 20:09

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

Five Arab countries - Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, the UAE and Libya - have about half of the world's proven oil reserves, based on the 2018 data in the GFP report. link

Samson » February 8th, 2019

Zimbabwe Delays Start of Dollar Trading to ‘Foolproof’ Systems

6th February, 2019

Zimbabwe delayed plans to allow companies and individuals to transfer dollars electronically as it tests systems to ensure they’re infallible, a central bank official said.

The postponement will exacerbate a dearth of cash in the southern African country that’s prevented beer and bread manufacturers from buying raw materials, and led to shortages of food and fuel.

Trading may go live after the central bank has issued its monetary policy statement around mid-February, the official said by phone Tuesday from the capital, Harare. “The system is not yet live, but we will see how it goes by the time of the monetary policy statement,” the official said. Tests are continuing to ensure “everything is foolproof,” he said.

The Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries earlier this month said the government should allow banks to trade dollars in a bid to halt the economic collapse, which has seen the official inflation rate surge to 42 percent. The central bank had said on Jan. 29 it planned to test the system until Feb. 1, before going live.

Zimbabwe scrapped its own currency a decade ago to end hyperinflation and adopted a basket of units instead, with the dollar being the most widely used.

The central bank then printed quasi-greenbacks called bond notes and an electronic currency known as RTGS$ to fund rampant government spending. That’s resulted in a convoluted system of exchange rates, with consumers charged different prices depending on how they pay. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum