Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/7/19

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/7/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/7/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:00 am

(Bullet pts by AZhombre)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Opening Comments:

(watch for updates…..)

• How to you verify your currency? They have a “white book”, on-line also. And they have a De-LaRue Machine!

• Does the budget have to printed in the Gazette? T/that’s what we’re waiting for!

• It was said… T/there is a rate for the Zim, go on forex and look at it. That’s the Zim rate. If we got that rate with the 6 zeros off, it would be worth $2m. Not bad! Would I go all in? I’d get my dollars. If waiting, the currency is so shaky, if I could get some I would.

• I sent out info of the fall of the premier dollar. Effected by a lot of things. Don’t want you to look at things blindly. The fall of the dollar started a long time before Trump got in office. They’ve been planning the mini IMS for years. When China was let in that dragged down the dollar even more. Now countries are finding a different way of doing things. Europe, Turkey, Iraq still want to buy oil from Iran. They’re going to use other currency instead of using the dollar. Learned how to do something a different way. Not only easier but now they can use their own currency and not have to pay the “middle man”. Doesn’t matter who’s in the White House. Every currency once on top is outpaced by another. China has a 100 year plan. This has happened with earlier presidents. You can’t always be on top. We’re right at that point. Article showed what you can look for the next 11 yrs. Get more dollars. The strongest dollar is 78 cents. If we drop down to 50 cents, you’ll need more dollars. Get more dollars!

• Rev/Dinar 1:1 w/dollar? T/ “like forex”. Not operating anywhere, I know of.

Live talkers:

• 951/SoCaGuy,what does your CBI source say? T/going to be reported in Gazette tomorrow. Must be printed before RV. C/waiting for CBI. T/once recorded, yes! C/still thinking “by tomorrow”. T/yep, that’s what the bank’s told me!

• 610/Gman in PA. cks made out to “Ray Renfrow, P.O. Box 1748, Elm City, N.C. 27822. Electronic donations at http://www.tntsuperfantastic.comor http://cash.me/$TNTSuperfantastic

• 865/Good?Lady, We’d be there tomorrow? T/that was Monday morning. They thought it was going in the Gazette. I have everybody in the world looking! C/how closely are they following the Kuwaitt playbook of 25 yrs ago? T/they are masters of confusion. Or they’re playing little boy crying “wolf”. Telling people the Pres signed it off, needs to be recorded, sent it to be recorded. I look for it today (2/06) or Saturday (2/09).They can’t keep going on forever! C/going to hold you to it along with all the other listeners. 10 Days later for “Pay It Forward” post RV.

• 440/ Parma, OH. nope!

• 765/ Muncie, IN. nope!

• 714/ Anaheim, CA. Anything on contracts w/ dong? T/no! Should be available. Banks do have contract rates. I haven’t heard about a lot of people being pd for dong.C/military bases exchanging? T/not anybody in USA but in Iraq military bases. C/not international rate yet? T/yes, not international. C/once you see it in the Gazette your guy expects it will go? T/yes, immediately once published! Got it from my CBI contact last night.

• 360/Vancouver, WA. Caller started going into banks asking questions to feel more comfortable. WF private banker said they were simply waiting on the “green light”. Found that encouraging.Do want the American CBI site. T/1 site, 2 servers. Go by the CBI site. Should change immediately when placed in Gazette. C/idea: not the time to “slouch”. We’re counting on you! T/we’re going to let them not to slouch! T/they thought by tomorrow. Suppose to be recorded today. Doing it tomorrow so we can go tomorrow! C/Gentlemen, you’re the best!

• 920/Green Bay, WI.Pls explain safe bank deposits. T/you can decide where to put your money; savings and/or investments. It’s different if you just give them the money. Know the risk you’re involved with. After the RV occurs, those are some of the things we’ll talk about and bring some people in to talk about it. Talk about “platforms” with my committee guy. Want that kind of conversation with those who have somewhat knowledge. Give ideas, suggestions, after the RV. Before that, you should be on the internet to understand. Maybe listen to the conversation Tony will have with them. C/concerned with bank failures. T/I’d feel safer with IMF projects than just let the bank decide.

• 754/Ft Lauderdale, FL.Moved fr NY,NY. Very difficult to hear what she was saying. T/there will be individual cases (people moving, etc). Tony will tell the bank he doesn’t want anyone to be able to see his account.

• 718/NY, NY.Is there anyone that the 800#’s will be out tomorrow or the next day? T/none are saying that! Other people have heard that and put it out there. Suppose to be 4 so called Guru’s. None of the other’s have called me and told me. Probably at the time of the RV. Too much notice for a global event. Have people in the bank mtgs and have called Tony he would receive the 800#. Nobody is going to know the 800 #’s several days in advance. C/like nobody will know when the Master will come, the day or the hour. TY.

Closing Comments:

• Tony/I feel great about today, have people watching the Gazette. They will call me as soon as it comes out! Until that time get ready so you’ll be ready. Go get $50 Dong and make yourself an extra million dollars. You’ll be so happy! I will spend the day looking for the RV, looking forward to them calling me.

• Ray/if anything develops, we’ll contact you. If not, we’ll have another call Fri. time will tell.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum