Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Another Dinarland Divorce! 2/6/19

Go down

Another Dinarland Divorce!  2/6/19 Empty Another Dinarland Divorce! 2/6/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am

Hello, All.

I know that it states very clearly for people reading the threads on this website (IDC) to do their own research regarding the validity of what is posted. Most prudent people will read the daily updates with a grain of salt. Many will get excited every time yet another post suggests the RV will happen "this week" or "tomorrow" or "any time now." Some have referred to this phenomenon, which has been going on for YEARS on this website, as "The Tomorrow Game." It's nice to get excited about "what if's." It's fun to daydream about what you could do to help others with all that RV money. The idea of not having to work is such an exciting concept for those of us who need to in order to feed our children and pay our bills. And that's where it should stop for most. But, sadly, there are those among us who, in spite of the warnings to do your own research, get swept up with the idea that any minute now, life is going to be free from financial worry, and, sadly, knee jerk decisions and end up self-desstructing because they believe posts here without researching as they should, and they WANT to believe it so badly.

The Tomorrow Game can really cloud reality, especially for people who are prone to daydreaming with escapist tendencies, whose realities are difficult.

Not everyone is fully mentally stable enough to handle the constant promise provided by The Tomorrow Game, and this RV rumor mill can really trigger people who want to just exit their reality. My kids' dad, and now, ex husband, is one of these people. Unfortunately, for the rest of us (his wife and two kids), every time he would quit a job because the RV was right around the corner, it caused the family stress and discord, and left me to figure out how we were going to make ends meet. I can't help but feel a little resentful over it, because it has made me stretch myself to overcompensate for his lack of ability to cope with reality and departure into living like The Tomorrow Game is happening today. I can't tell you how much stress, how many arguments, and how much embarrassment him just quitting jobs with no backup, leaving me to scramble, has caused both me and his children. It has destroyed our family.

He is addicted to this site. He checks it incessantly. When I would bring it up and get upset, he would resort to sneaking to check it.

He has, repeatedly, walked out of jobs over the years based on what is posted here, with nothing lined up to replace his income, largely, in part, because HE was banking on The Tomorrow Game. I kept trying to tell him that if it happens,it will just be a nice surprise, but, in the meantime, we have two kids we need to feed and a mortgage and bills to pay, so he needs to focus on the now, not on the future. He would resent me "nagging" him to keep his head focused on what IS, rather than on promises of what COULD be. He preferred to live in the dream world in his head where the RV has revalued and we are all rich. We are all still waiting for that day, and he is, again, unemployed. I am, again, stressed. We are finally divorced now, but he is unable to adequately support the children (two teenagers). He is so lost in his own little world that he forgets to call the kids. He never makes times to see them. He is in his trailer, checking his phone, while I am still here with the house, the car payment, the dogs, and the kids, keeping all the balls in the air while he continues to wait for tomorrow. Everything is on my shoulders, and I do the job of both parents to provide financially. And I do it well, most of the time, because I work 18 hour days sometimes to make sure all their needs are taken care of. But right now, I am struggling, and it is hard to admit. I am a proud woman. I have my own business. I do not want to publicize my name because I am also a public figure. But I am really up against it right now, and needing to sell my foreign currency to pay my mortgage. I had purchased about $2,000 worth of Dinar on eBay from a reputable seller. I also have Zim (purchased online, as well, through a reputable site) and Dong (which was a gift). I need to go count it all and see how much I have for those who might be interested.

I hate to do it because I have held onto it for so long, and maybe tomorrow will actually be today, but it's not right now. My kids come first and I am too proud to run a GoFundMe.

I don't know if anyone else is in the situation where this content has destroyed your family, but if you have any desire to support us right now by buying our currency, I would be very grateful. If this is not allowed, I apologize in advance, and I will, I guess, accept PayPal donations, but I am hesitant to publicize my email address because I am embarrassed and do not want the public to know how much we are struggling. I make it look easy. It's not.

So if you can purchase my currency, please let Patrick know and we will set it up. Thank you in advance for your willingness to help a family who is a casualty of The Tomorrow Game. It's a game we lost.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum