Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19

Go down

"Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 Empty "Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:41 am

*Welcome To The Hotel Dinarland*

Written by Dr. Dinar

Well well well... here we sit on yet another Superbowl Sunday. Likely a decade of these in the books for me. But at this point, who's counting. Another day where it's been rumored to be the perfect "distraction", all eyes glued to the TV, supposedly excellent timing for the release of the RV/GCR.

However, in all the years I've been involved in this RV/GCR shindig, the only noteworthy Super Bowl related "release" worth mentioning was a particular wardrobe malfunction. And I gotta tell ya, in the overall scope of this thing, it was extremely disappointing at best. Nothing even close to what I'm hoping for.

Which leads me to believe that the rumor of any Super Bowl having anything whatsoever to do with the timing of the release of the RV/GCR is yet another Dinarland fabrication.

Nope, might as well put it in the same "Move along, nothin' to see here" category as all the blown-by Budgets, Blue Moons, Numerical No-Shows and all the other craziness that has been rumored to be THE scheduled release date.

Makes one wonder if there is an actual release date of any sort on the books. To be honest, I'm of the opinion that no one has this thing worked out. Least of all the people rumored to be working on getting this thing worked out.

Meaning, there is no playbook for this "game". No ready-made recipe for the "how", "what", "where" and "when" of it all.

Hence the very reason that no one, certainly not at our level, can figure this thing out. Guru's included. How can anyone be expected to have the answer to a question that even those that are supposedly working diligently to achieve completion have no hope of answering.

As much as I hate to say it, it's a process. A process that is in the process of processing and until that process reaches the point where the process has completed all the necessary processing, thereby reaching the completion of the processing process, no one will be able to process their exchange.

Not the Private's, the John Q. Public's, Tiers 1 thru 100, none will be made liquid before another. Any thoughts you ever had of a double-scooping have been rendered null and void.

And I don't know about you, but that kinda drives me up the wall. I'm a planner, a scheduler. I wanna know what my next move is going to be, long before I have to make it.

I take huge pride in my preparation skills. But how can you even begin to prepare for something when you have absolutely no idea what it is you're preparing for.

Yes, I still believe this RV/GCR will eventually happen. Of that I've never wavered. But it's the "when" that has me pulling out what's left of my hair.

Has the thought of selling out and running away from this Dramafest ever occurred to me? And by that do you mean more than ten times a day? Why yes, as a matter of fact it has. On more than a few occasions.

"Welcome to the Hotel Dinarland" - Dr. Dinar Update 2/3/19 1hotel-dinarland_orig

However, similar to the Hotel California (made famous by Don Henley and The Eagles), the last thing I remember I was running for the door. Desperate to find the passage back to the place I was before I was informed of this "too good to be true, two week maximum timeline" endeavor.

Suddenly, off in the distance, I caught a glimpse of a Guru chillaxin' in an Adirondack chair, selling IQD and VND out of his suitcase on the front porch of the Hotel Dinarland.

It was about that time I heard a faint "Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like... but you can NEVER leave!"

And I don't know about you but I took that as a sign. A sign I couldn't ignore. A sign to continue to hang in there, more than ever before.

I know this RV/GCR thing is real and I know it's going to happen. And once it does I'll be able to help my family and friends, as well as myself and many others I've yet to meet live all of our dreams.

So I'm not "checking out" any time soon and I certainly hope you won't either.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum