Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..."

2 posters

Go down

TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." Empty TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..."

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Mangelo:  We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF we asked what was going on. He said he has heard that something is going on the Bank side. He explained to us that he is on the investment side. We told him if he wants our business then he should find out. He said tomorrow he was going to ask one of head mangers at WF to confirm what we talked about.... lets see what happens tomorrow

He is aware of this he was just wondering why he didn't get the notice yet. He figures he will be notified to help out once the exchange is done and we are to talk with WM

Our second WM at WF said once they get the notice that the currency is active he can help us out. He called me back today. So let hope this goes tonight or tomorrow!!  (One WM handle less than 500,000 and the other handles more than 500,000)

Briona:  It is always good to hear when there is action at the bank. A lot of that going around lately, so it can only be good for what we are waiting for.

Tishwash:    Putin's envoy heads to Baghdad

Putin's envoy heads to Baghdad MOSCOW, Feb. 3 (UPI) - Russian President Vladimir Putin's special envoy, Mikhail Bogdanov, arrived in Baghdad .on Sunday, Russian media reported Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov, the Russian president's special envoy to the Middle East and" .North Africa, went Sunday to Baghdad for a two-day working visit," the Russian RT website said

He added that "Bogdanov's visit to Iraq comes in conjunction with the announcement by US President Donald ".Trump, today, his intention to keep his troops in Iraq to monitor the activity of Iran On January 30, Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim visited Russia and met his Russian counterpart Sergei .Lavrov

Moscow hopes that the US military presence in Iraq will meet its stated objectives of combating terrorism and" helping the Iraqi government achieve stability, not to address the geopolitical tasks of the United States in this .region," Lavrov said at a joint news conference with Hakim  link

TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..." Empty Re: TNT Mangelo: "We got a call back today from our Wealth Manager from WF..."

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:14 am

"Re: Call Back" by Vee

Let me put my perspective to this .. I believe that if anyone knows anything of what's about to happen is only the tippy top of the financial world.. Call them what you want? No one is gong to be provided any insider info to possibly gain an advantage over anyone one else to what and when the switch will flip (look at the Big Short, they saw but knew not when). They/someone could be in big trouble for this cause it could be as insider trading.

So I really do believe you'll get a firm confirmation on the switch date.. only speculations . As it's been said .. Shot Gun .. or WWG1WGA.
My view Vee .

I read my tea leaves everyday .. and as with my crystal ball it's foggy. Even my 8 ball spins me.... lol ..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum