Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq

Go down

The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq Empty The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:36 am

https://glgamesh.com/archives/43296

The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq

03/02/2019

The date of Erdogan's visit to Iraq 674271_1947-1096-305-439

Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Zhaoshoglu announced on Sunday the date of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visit to Iraq.

"Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make an official visit to Iraq after the local elections that will take place in Turkey on March 31," Oglu said at a meeting organized by the municipality of Beyoglu in Istanbul.

He added that "Turkey is closely following the latest developments in Iraq." He pointed out that "the reconstruction and the formation of a comprehensive government is one of the top priorities in Iraq now, and the terrorist threats are still in this country, and we work with the international community to remove those threats."

"He intends to make a visit to the Iraqi capital Baghdad and Erbil in the coming period in order to prepare for the upcoming visit to Erdogan."

On the reconstruction of Iraq, the Turkish Foreign Minister said that "Ankara has pledged to pay a loan to Baghdad, 5 billion US dollars for the reconstruction of the country after the removal of the terrorist supporter."

He added that "Turkish businessmen will benefit from the loan mentioned; and it will be used in projects to be implemented by Turkish businessmen in Iraq and to revive trade between the two sides."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum