Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19

Go down

"Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 Empty "Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

KTFA

Samson » January 31st, 2019

Abdul Mahdi: The next two days will witness the implementation of an important agreement with Jordan

31st January, 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Thursday signed an agreement with Jordan over the next two days, adding that the agreement will provide thousands of jobs.

"The next stage will witness great economic openness on the regional and global environment. Within two days, an important agreement will be reached with Jordan ....

The next stage will witness great economic openness on the regional and global environment. LINK

Iobey777 » January 31st, 2019

Not sure what we will see happen "within 2 days"...but it sure will be exciting and fun to watch and find out!!!!

DELTA » January 31st, 2019

WITHIN 2 DAYS .........I WILL GET THE PONYTAIL...ROTFL

Border Ports The customs license is a condition for the practice of customs work

31st January, 2019

The head of the Border Crossing Authority, Kadhim al-Aqabi, said on Thursday that no person is allowed to practice customs work unless he is licensed by the General Authority of Customs. 

In a statement received by Al-Madar, Al-Madar said, "Within the field tours to the border port of Trebil, the head of the Ports Authority met with a group of customs clearance agents and listened to their problems which contributed to solving the dilemma of payment of customs duties and taxes in dollars. As a result of the absence of banking companies at the border crossing, Customs to the transfer of the dollar from the road and the prospects of exposure to risks and after contact with the Director General of Rafidain Bank Dr. Khawla Asadi '.

"It was agreed to accept the payment of Iraqi dinar or the dollar and the payment of service fees of 0.085% whether the payment of the customs clearance agent in Iraqi dinar or dollars, and thus brothers can lead agents to open accounts with Rafidain Bank and pay through Visa Card or payment by instruments. 

She pointed out that 'the penalty stressed that no one allowed to practice customs work unless it is licensed by the General Authority of Customs and charged the administration of the port and the departments responsible for the implementation of the instructions'. LINK

KBC123 » January 31st, 2019

The above Border Tax article (Post 113) looks very interesting! Enforcing Taxes at Border; Making sure only "official agents" are collecting; and ability to pay either with Dinars or Dollars.... Wonder if those payments are in dinars or dollars at 1 to 1????

Iobey777 » January 31st, 2019

I KNOW, Right?!!!!!!!!Sure seems like Iraq is about to have "AN ABUNDANCE OF FINANCE'!!!!

Abdul Mahdi: The next two days will witness the implementation of an important agreement with Jordan

31st January, 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Thursday signed an agreement with Jordan over the next two days, adding that the agreement will provide thousands of jobs.

A statement issued by the Office of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan al-Kaabi received a copy of it that the latter "visited the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi at the headquarters of the Prime Minister," noting that "the two sides discussed a number of bills referred to the House of Representatives with a view to enacting the beginning of chapter Next legislative session. "

The statement added that "the laws were also reviewed to the government for the purpose of the amendment to suit the direction of the current government looking forward to a series of changes in the interest of the country and the requirements of the Iraqi citizen, and the process of follow-up MPs for their oversight work in ministries and the need to facilitate access mechanism to government headquarters."

"The next stage will witness great economic openness on the regional and global environment. Within two days, an important agreement will be reached with Jordan on the export of oil and the opening of Trebil," the statement said. "This will provide thousands of jobs in the field of transport and services. LINK

JJonesMX » January 31st, 2019

Why is Jordan so important? Because of this IMF article IV consultation 2017 ( 24 month meeting mandated) shown below...

Section 2, and currently maintains one exchange restriction and one multiple currency practice

(MCP) subject to Fund approval under Article VIII, Sections 2(a) and 3.

The exchange restriction arises from an Iraqi balance owed to Jordan under an inoperative bilateral payments agreement.

Page 122 of pdf

Blessings *JJ*

https://www.imf.org/~/media/Files/Publications/CR/2017/cr17251.ashx

Jordan wins $40m deal to Furnish Projects in Baghdad

31st January 2019 in Iraq Industry & Trade News By John Lee.

The Jordan Furniture Exporters and Manufacturers Association (JFEMA) has reportedly signed a memorandum of understanding to carry out furnishing and interior works projects in Iraq, with an estimated total value of $40 million.

According to the Jordan Times, the work will include a project to furnish the largest commercial mall in Baghdad, as well as the capital’s largest hotel and residential apartment projects.

(Source: Jordan Times)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.c.....n-baghdad/

"Within 2 Days" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/31/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum