Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan

Go down

Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan Empty Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:45 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/259614/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86/ar

Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan

Friday February 1

Deputy: Iraqis first imports oil from Jordan NB-259614-636846039875862496

Baghdad

MP for the coalition conquest Mohammad Karim Albulada Friday, the agreement between Iraq and Jordan as " a process of attrition" ongoing since the era of the former regime until the moment of the country 's wealth without offset any positive attitude from Jordan to Iraq, while noting that the Iraqis later Of oil imports because of their difficult situation. 

Al-Baldawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "any agreement concluded by the government with any country should first highlight the benefits that Iraq will avoid those agreements," noting that "there is a process of depletion continued since the era of the former regime of Iraqi oil by presenting it to Jordan At nominal prices without interest to Iraq. "

Al-Baldawi added that "all agreements concluded between countries are based on the mutual benefit of different economic, political and commercial aspects." He pointed out that "the benefit is unilaterally on the Iraqi side without clear or positive steps from the Jordanian side in various fields until In dealing with Iraqi travelers or opening a free market or reducing taxes on goods entering and out of Iraq and to it or any other initiatives can be said that it is an initiative from Jordan to Iraq. 

Baldawi said that "the provision of Iraqi oil at subsidized and semi-free prices to Jordan without interest corresponding to the Iraqi people is an issue can not be accepted and silence on them because cooperation and facilities and the provision of goods by Iraq only," stressing that "

On Friday, November 16, 2018, the Royal Jordanian Court announced details of the talks between King Abdullah II and Iraqi President Barham Salih, while stressing the need to strengthen economic cooperation, especially the extension of an oil pipeline from the city of Basra to the Jordanian port of Aqaba on the Red Sea. 

Iraq has signed an agreement in 2012 with Jordan, including the extension of an oil pipeline across the Gulf of Aqaba with a capacity of one million barrels per day along with the extension of a gas pipeline, and includes strengthening cooperation in the field of transport and work on rail links between the two countries. 

Iraq, which has the world's third largest oil reserves, estimated at 143 billion barrels, after Saudi Arabia and Iran, hopes that building the pipeline will increase its oil exports and diversify its ports.

Jordan, which imports 98 percent of its energy needs, hopes the pipeline will meet its crude oil needs of around 150,000 bpd and get 100 million cubic feet of natural gas per day. 

The two countries are linked to a previous agreement that would supply Jordan with about 30,000 barrels per day of Iraqi crude oil, in addition to 1,000 tons of heavy fuel, but the deal is stalled as a result of deteriorating security conditions in Iraq.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum