Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19

5 posters

Go down

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Empty Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:00 pm

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Fred-b23
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Scree262
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Scree250
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 43035611
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Scree251
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Scree252

Listen to Jon read pages right off Wikipedia! LMAO!

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Empty Re: Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:30 pm

[Contact] Request to Remove Defamatory Material

From Guest To Purpleskyz, Today at 8:01 pm
There has been a post on this website which has infringed and defamed the character of Jon Chichoni. The url is located here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t81431-becky-mcgee-oootah-scam-a-thon-call-with-trust-student-rookie-jon-chichoni-1-31-19

This post is completely false and claims that Jon Chichoni has defrauded and has the intent to defraud individuals in regards to the said currency revaluation. The post claims that Jon is a liar and a scammer which is a fabrication with baseless claims. The post also makes aware his private presence on LinkedIn to further defame and draw negative and false attention to his professional network thus causing harm to him, the employees of his company and his clients which have been negatively affected. These clients and employees are also not affiliated with any said scam or have anything to do with the said currency revaluation as Jon also has made no claims, comments, or intentions regarding the said currency valuation as well. He is not affiliated. The post also makes public the private social media presence of his spouse as a misrepresentation of his character and has also had a steep negative effect on his family.

Please remove this post according to the terms of service of this site.

ummm.... guess the best place to post this is here!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 2245507099Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Empty Re: Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:57 am

jump

A request from an anonymous guest? Real legal heavyweight there!

"private"? if you set your posts to "public" on social media so that everyone can see them...  Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 am

Purpleskyz wrote:[Contact] Request to Remove Defamatory Material

From Guest To Purpleskyz, Today at 8:01 pm
There has been a post on this website which has infringed and defamed the character of Jon Chichoni. The url is located here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t81431-becky-mcgee-oootah-scam-a-thon-call-with-trust-student-rookie-jon-chichoni-1-31-19

This post is completely false and claims that Jon Chichoni has defrauded and has the intent to defraud individuals in regards to the said currency revaluation. The post claims that Jon is a liar and a scammer which is a fabrication with baseless claims.

Well.......  Jon has been on noted liar/scammer Becky McGee's calls, selling trusts to people that have no money.  So I think claims of him being a liar and scammer do have some basis in fact.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:43 am

I was actually confused by this guests pm as I saw no mention of any info on this Jon person such as Linked In etc.. None... which is why I did not remove the post as ordered to. I fail to see how a post with less than 300 views could cause your family and work mates so much distress? They all go on dinar sites??? Huh?
So Jon let me give you some advise. If you lay down with the dogs you gonna catch fleas. If you do not want to risk being mentioned on a post on an obscure dinar site then stop going on calls with the queen donation whore and known fraud and scammer of dinarland! Make good choices and you won't have to worry about having your name dragged in the mud along with those that make a profession of scamming and lying to people. If you do... keep your social media accounts set to private or you are fair game. Seriously WTF do you expect when you willingly become a part of such a fraudulent endeavor?

question Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 2322496710 Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 1656125192

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 2245507099Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:01 am

Oh my! LMAO!

Someone sure didn't get their facts straight.

If you listen to the calls, Jon mentions the "RV". Jon also takes calls from the Q&A where they mention the "RV". Jon is well aware, so there is a lie.

Becky claimed that she has a trust from Jon, so there is another lie.

There is no mention of LinkedIn. One more lie to add to the list.

Jon was a recent student, but looking at what he tweeted, that makes him a rookie!

This almost sounds like Becky sent this, but since it appears to have been spelled correctly, maybe Fred?

Since the donation whore, Becky, claims to be broke, and needing money for her trips and moving expenses, how did she afford a trust. Is there some gratuity going on here?

Jon needs to get himself a flea collar...

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Oootah - Becky McGee/Oootah Scam-A-Thon Call With Trust Student Rookie Jon Chichoni 1/31/19 Gzbm10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 pm

DISCLAIMER...
All posts made available as part of this forum (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Dinar Daily (unless the owner or admins are specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Dinar Daily forum does not mean that Dinar Daily has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

We are in compliance with:
 "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Terms of Use:
►The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.
►The owners and/or admins reserve the right to reproduce or remove any material uploaded to this site.
►Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
►These rules may be modified from time to time by the owner of this site.

►The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors. 
The owner and admins are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum