Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19

Go down

"February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 Empty "February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:26 am

KTFA

MadeeandLyndee » January 30th, 2019

If my calculations are right, he has until February 7th to sign the budget.

Don961 » January 30th, 2019

The date of disbursement of budget funds and the application of the decision to install contracts

Economic development 30/01/2019 359

The date of disbursement of budget funds and the application of the decision to install contracts

Economist - Kalkmash Press; explained a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Mahasen Hamdoun; on Wednesday; that the disbursement of federal budget funds requires more than one month.

Hamadoun said in a press statement that "the law of the financial budget is still in the Research Department of the House of Representatives to print in a manner that matches the legal texts with the voice of the House of Representatives actually."

She pointed out that "the other stage includes the ratification of the President of the Republic and the publication of the law in the Iraqi fact sheet, and then the Federal Ministry of Finance issued legal instructions on the distribution of funds to the parties and according to importance."

"The disbursement of federal budget funds, including the share of the Kurdistan region requires more than one month."

She pointed out that "the House of Representatives voted verbally on the law and the process of disbursement of funds from the budget needs about 30 30 days."

The House of Representatives voted on January 23 on the draft bill of the General Budget for 2019, which includes in its paragraphs the installation of contract employees in the state departments. link

The Central Bank reveals to the "news" the investigation proceedings in the seven billion damaged

Baghdad

The head of the financial operations in the Central Bank Mahmoud Dagher, on Monday, the issue of investigation of the seven billion dinars damaged 'still in parliament', while noting that dependence on oil adversely affect the economy of Iraq . 

Dagher said in a statement to the 'news', that 'the issue of the investigation of the seven billion dinars damaged is still in parliament and has not been announced until the moment, since the governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Dalu in front of the House of Representatives'.

He added that 'the reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq amounted to about 65 billion dollars, which is very good and reassuring, but the government is required not to rely on oil in full because it adversely affects the economy of Iraq .' 

Dagher said that 'the government to follow the benefits imposed on loans granted to citizens of government banks,' noting that 'the central bank does not interfere with the monetary policy of government banks being the competence of the Ministry of Finance '. link

Presidency of Parliament: Any corrupt official will find himself facing a strict law that prevails over parties and affiliations

Bertha News Agency
95 2019-01-30

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi on Wednesday that the parliament will be a strong supporter of any legislation combating corruption, stressing that any corrupt official will find himself facing "a strict law prevail over parties and affiliations."

Al-Kaabi said in a statement, "We call on the Integrity Commission to open files of the investigation against any official who refuses or delayed the date of disclosure of his financial debt," stressing that "the phenomenon of corruption that caused destruction in Iraq will not continue, and any corrupt official will find himself facing a strict law will prevail this time on Parties and affiliations ".

Al-Kaabi praised the Prime Minister's decision to form the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption, pointing out that "the House of Representatives will be strongly supportive of any legislation in the same direction and will work to approve them immediately upon arrival with guarantees to frame paragraphs that are sufficiently strong to curb the phenomenon of corruption, And to eliminate them completely. " 

He stressed that "the country is no longer able to withstand the greed of a group of weak souls have captured the capabilities of Iraq for their narrow interests and illegally, taking advantage of the presence of those who facilitate them and provide them with protection,

Adding that "the citizen and because of corruption has completely trusted the system of government and the system as a whole, has actually felt that the good of his country poured into the pockets of some of the weak souls of spoilers and users who have affected the expense of our people."

"The government should be careful not to break through this council and ensure that its structures are protected to ensure their work in a transparent and fair manner and not to take them into the right and punish the thief for a proper sleep," said the first deputy speaker. 

The Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced, on Tuesday (29 January 2019), the formation of the "Supreme Council against Corruption." link

"February 7" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum