Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:01 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So here we are the end of January already and still no RV. It has been a disappointing month for us but we do know that they made 2 planned attempts to RV this month in Iraq. Both were stopped by the US under NSA reasons.

My only conclusion is that the “deep state” does not want us to have all this money as it can help drive the economy and society during a republican administration and Trump administration too. They are also afraid of the political support it might give towards their opponents namely those who support the Trump administration. Remember you may not like the deep state but they do control the strings of the puppet master but only as long as you allow them to manipulate you. If you just sit back and do nothing then they will continue. So go ahead – just sit on you asses and complain and complain and do nothing while they more forward with their agenda. Later don’t complain when it only gets worst because you are part of the problem too.

More news….

BAGHDAD / JASIM KARIM AL-TAI / The head of the Securities Commission, Alaa Abdul Hussein Al-Saadi, revealed that Iraq guarantees to the International Organization of Securities Commissions. Stressing that this step will contribute to attract investors to Iraq.

Al-Saadi said in a statement singled out by the Jordanian Securities Agency that the Securities Commission yesterday received a letter from the International Organization of Securities Commissions on the acceptance of the Council of the Organization of the ACCESSION OF IRAQ AS A MEMBER OF THE PARTICIPANT STARTING FROM JANUARY 2019. The letter of acceptance included the invitation to Iraq to participate in the work the annual meeting of heads of securities bodies to be held next May in Australia.

He added that the process of joining the membership of this organization will allow Iraq to join the World Market and emerging markets.

(Mnt Goat – Did you read this last paragraph? I quote – “will allow Iraq to join the World Market and emerging markets”.)

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

012919- MP from the coalition conquest Abdul Amir Aldbe said that the House of Representatives is preparing to host Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in the first next legislative term , which will RESUME OFFICIALLY HIS WORK ON THE FIFTH OF NEXT MONTH OF MARCH SESSIONS, asking him to decisively candidates of the ministries of interior and defense and the completion of the ministerial cabin .

Said Aldbe said a vote on the completion of the ministerial cabin is not required to attend the Prime Minister in the House of Representatives session, but the continuing differences and not to nominate candidates for the vacant portfolios, AS WELL AS THE SECURITY MINISTRIES MAKES THE PRESENCE OF ABDUL - MAHDI URGENT TO BRIEF PARLIAMENT ON THE OUTCOME OF HIS DECISION. "

More news….

(Watan News) – Baghdad – A political source revealed early on Monday, the approval of the alliance of others backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to take over Faleh Fayadh as interior minister.

The source said in an interview with (Watan News) that “the alliance of the Saroon backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, agreed to pass Faleh Al-Fayadh, the construction candidate of the Ministry of Interior IN EXCHANGE FOR THE POSITION OF GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK.”

The source, who asked not to be named, said that “a candidate for the post of governor is the husband of the MP in the coalition Magda Tamimi.”

(Mnt Goat – We have heard this rumor before and Magda Tamimi denied that here husband wanted the CBI governor position. So what the hell is this article saying and who is saying it? Sounds like propaganda to me.)

So what pops out later in the week:

The media office denied to the MP, in a statement received by (Baghdad today), what the media media about the nomination of Tamimi husband for the post of governor of the Central Bank, stressing that "IT HAS NO BASIS OF TRUTH, which was published completely . "FABRICATED and is part of the politicization of a person Magda Tamimi.

More news….

Many of my readers still think I am just a conspiracy freak or something like that. Really? After all the evidence I am showing you are you eyes still closed?

So today I bring yet more evidence of this UN agenda for a One World Government and how they have progressed already in the US. They have done this right in front of your noses without you even noticing. I have told you in the past this UN agenda includes rolling over all military from UN take over countries (once the joint ‘UNION” in made namely “North American Alliance”) to a common world government military armed forces.

If you look at my pics today you will that for the US Army, in particular, this change over has already begun years ago in vehicle design and small arms weaponry. There is much more to it than I am showing but you get my point. This is no joke.

Why is the US military converting to NATO and UN mandated weapon designs if they didn’t fully intent to inter-change military weapons with some even larger force someday? This is a rhetorical question since we all should know by now these politicians are selling our country down the toilet. This larger force of course is other NATO, UN military from other countries. Get it?

Let me ask everyone a question today – So they claim this “One World Govt” is going to bring peace and stability. Really? So we already see how much peace it has brought and we see how much stability too. What a mess! Constant war and decline in global economies. But is this only now so they can force you to support some future “hero” or “savior” that is going to save us all from this mess? Is this the real plan? Also let’s say they finally succeed in their madness. Who is to come to your rescue like the allies joined together in WWI and WWII to fight a common enemy? There is no one left. Get it? They will have such tight control over everything. This is their real goal of global conquest. Complete control over all resources and you my friend are just an expendable resource to them.

But it doesn’t have to be this way and NOW is the time to prevent it. Later will be much too late. In fact soon I will not even be allowed to talk freely in my newsletters and I can see this day coming very soon, if people don’t finally wake up and do something.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

REVEALED: REASONS FOR DELAYING THE MOVE TO IMPROVE THE INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN IRAQ

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi al-Alaq, on Wednesday, the reason for delaying the move to improve the investment environment and the private sector in Iraq.

Keywords and said, during a seminar held by the Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Union today, I followed "Economy News", "Iraq arrived in the recovery phase after a devastating war with Daesh, and now Iraq is witnessing the return of displaced people by 70%, while the remaining 30% distributed among the provinces.

He Al-Alaq pointed out that "there are strong steps to support the process of stability in the liberated areas through the implementation of basic projects related to infrastructure and economic and service projects," ADDING THAT "THIS STAGE IS THE FOUR-YEAR STAGE gives an opportunity for economic growth more broadly forms.

He stressed that "the measures to further improve the investment environment and the private sector in Iraq delayed DUE TO CONCERN ABOUT THE ELECTIONS AND AFTER THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT," stressing that "in the coming days will witness the actual beginning of the application of these procedures."

(Mnt Goat – Did you read this last paragraph. It is probably the most important of all. I quote – “delayed DUE TO CONCERN ABOUT THE ELECTIONS AND AFTER THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT," stressing that "in the coming days will witness the actual beginning of the application of these procedures." So we just have to sit tight and wait to see what they do.)

NETHERLANDS TO HOLD LARGE CONFERENCE ON IRAQI RECONSTRUCTION

The Prime Minister of the Netherlands, on Saturday, his country's intention to hold a large conference on reconstruction of the affected areas and the restoration o Finance Minister Fuad Hussein met Prime Minister Mark Rothte of the Netherlands and his delegation on the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," a statement from the Office of the Information Office of t .Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister.

The Dutch government and the private sector plan to hold a broad conference in the sixth month on the r .areas damaged by terrorist organizations and the restoration of stability in Iraq.

The government is moving to help Iraq in the reconstruction and the return of displaced people to their cities he outlined the various assistance the Netherlands is providing to many international organizations working the displaced an For his part, Hussein thanked the Dutch government for its support to the various components of the Iraqi people the importance of "Dutch efforts in joint military action with the Iraqi security forces and coalition forces in Hussein said that "the Iraqi government is interested in the conference to be held in The Hague in June next the government will participate in the highest levels.

Importance Of Strengthening Relations Between Iraq and US

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mehdi stressed the importance of strengthening relations between Iraq and the United States of America.

"The US Ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Seelman, was received on the occasion of the end of his work and expressed his appreciation for the efforts exerted by the US ambassador during his mission in Iraq and his contribution to enhancing cooperation between the two countries," a statement from his office said.

For his part, the US ambassador expressed his pride in the period of his work in Iraq, praising the Iraqi government's efforts to consolidate security and stability and developments in Iraq in all fields.
He stressed "the importance of the pivotal role played by Iraq in the region."

The meeting was attended by the Special Envoy of the US President and the International Coalition to Fight Da'ash in Iraq and Syria, Ambassador Jim Jeffrey, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Andrew Beck and Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali Al Hakim.

WASHINGTON WAS COMMITTED TO WITHDRAWING FOREIGN FORCES FROM AFGHANISTAN

KABUL (Reuters) - A senior U.S. government official, speaking after six days of U.S. peace talks with Afghan Taliban militants, said on Monday that Washington was committed to withdrawing foreign forces from Afghanistan to end more than 17 years of war.

(Mnt Goat – By the way this was the LONGEST war ever for the US to be in)

The official, who declined to be identified, described “significant progress” in talks last week with the Taliban in Qatar about a foreign troop pullout, but more negotiations were needed on a ceasefire and its timing.

Of course we don’t seek a permanent military presence in Afghanistan,” the official said in the capital Kabul.

“Our goal is to help bring peace in Afghanistan and we would like a future partnership, newly defined with a post peace government,” the official told Reuters. “We would like to leave a good legacy.”

There could not be a withdrawal without a ceasefire, the official said.
The ISSUE LOOMS AS A STICKING POINT IN THE NEXT ROUND OF TALKS ON FEB. 25, WITH THE U.S. official saying Taliban negotiators wanted a full withdrawal before a ceasefire.

Despite the presence of U.S.-led foreign forces training, advising and assisting their Afghan counterparts, the Taliban control nearly half of Afghanistan and stage near-daily attacks against the Western-backed Afghan government and its security forces.

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani said last week that 45,000 members of the country’s security forces had been killed since he took office in 2014.
There were reports last month that the United States was considering pulling out almost half of its forces, but a White House spokesman said U.S. President Donald Trump had not issued orders to withdraw. However, the administration has not denied the reports.

US SAYS FOR IRAQ TO STOP ITS DEPENDENCY ON IRAN

Burt visited Iraq after high-level diplomatic activity in Baghdad this month, following the sudden announcement by US President Donald Trump to withdraw his troops from Syria.

US allies fear that Iran will become more emboldened by the pullout, even if its pace is slower than originally planned, after Tehran's growing influence in Iraq and Syria in recent years.

Washington hopes to counter Tehran's influence by re-imposing sanctions and is pressing Iraq to stop its imports of Iranian gas.

"It is important for Iraq to have the opportunity to determine its future in terms of foreign relations and to have a strong economy that does not depend on Iran," Burt said in an interview with Reuters at the British Embassy in Baghdad.

"Iraq needs to develop its oil resources so it can enhance its self-sufficiency," Burt said.

"The sooner Iraq can take advantage of all its oil wealth quickly, and use all the energy it does not use at times with maximum efficiency ... it was better."

Iraq's export capacity of oil is about 5 million barrels per day, although it pumps less in line with OPEC's agreement to cut output to stabilize prices.
Washington hopes Iraq will be able to reduce the rate of gas burn to meet its domestic energy needs and reduce its reliance on electricity imports from Iran..

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 51295879_802320143436713_1474748601006555136_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 51112847_802320266770034_2901077862431850496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 51053528_802320573436670_5691714231439720448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum