Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:28 pm

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=49697

Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil

29-01-2019 

Abdul-Mahdi: Jordan will reduce the price of goods to Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing the price of oil Image

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD - 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Tuesday that the Iraqi government has asked the Iraqi government to reduce oil prices in return for reducing the customs duties of goods entering Iraq through the port of Aqaba. 
"Iraq is moving towards expanding economic relations with all the neighboring countries," Abdul Mahdi said at the weekly conference attended by Al-Madar. "We have a close meeting with the Jordanian side in order to achieve the greatest possible economic rapprochement." 
"The Jordanian government will reduce the customs duties of the goods entering Iraq through Aqaba in exchange for reducing oil prices," he said, adding that Jordan had requested the export of 10 thousand barrels of black oil at the price of (Brent) 
He pointed out that 'the Iraqi economy seemed to free oil and the principle of income per capita', stressing that '
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum