Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19

Go down

s -  "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19 Empty "Confirmed Defined" by ubiety - 1/28/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 am

Dear Steve,

Mr. Giles took it on by himself to defend me from a well known shill in this room. I find ubiety offensive, condescending and he this is his know it all attitude.

I did my job with highly correct info. If ubiety didn't like it he should have kept it to himself.

I am working in the background and as of today ALL the info I provided was correct and reconfirmed. I can also tell you based on new info the RV is highly active at this time. I suggest you follow Patrick's operation disclosure and Judy's restored republic which I work on for where we are.

All info has been confirmed.

Martha

Dear Tre1,

Thank you but I totally am not hurt. I made my point. He had no right to demand anything. I gave him the truth. Take it or leave it. As far as ubiety he is a flaming a-hole. I ignore him but my buddy Ron Giles went after him.

I'm not afraid of either one. I've been around to long from TNT to WSOMN to tank and now IDC working quietly in the background compiling data from multiple sources.

I can be verbal when I need be.

I can tell you the protocols for redeeming and exchanging have just changed again. Watch for the updates.

Martha

"Confirmed Defined" by ubiety 

Martha, Martha, Martha......

A couple of things:

"...one who heeds correction gains understanding."

1. That's Proverbs 15:32, the first portion of which I have spared you. Because you misunderstand or disagree, you said I am offensive and condescending. I'm sorry but I cannot speak to your emotional condition since all I offered was clear logic and reasonable questions. On the condescending description, I think it's a reach to say I have or show a feeling of patronizing superiority. While I may know more than you on some things, you may know more than me on others. That's just mature honesty about who we are. Be teachable, for heaven's sake. It's a smarter and better way to go - always.

a. On this matter of "800 #s", having spent a lot of time investigating, I happened to know that not one single source outside the dinarland echo chamber and never supported, repetitious declarations of gurus can confirm or corroborate their existence as commonly presumed. Because of your dogmatic reiteration of the usual storyline, I asked for references and links. I still think that's reasonable since it would be a public service many people could benefit from to know they are, in fact, illusory.

b. Despite all the push back I get, not one bit of it is fact based. This bizarrely venerated guru, giles, (who's best game is junior high school wisecracks and name-calling) hasn't even the decency to attempt a factual refutation and it seems I am nearly the only one to notice! And, with almost unbelievable lack of self-awareness this individual confesses in his post "I don’t have any references or links to support my position" - as if that surprises anyone paying the slightest bit of attention.

c. Please by all means re-read what I said and let me know where my logic and reasoning is flawed. I truly want to know your thoughts on the facts discussed and the extent of any corroboration you have actually need, and not just told about. The idea is to "gain understanding", not to fight against anyone who wants to help you resist a blatant deception.

2. You have now publicly stated: "All info has been confirmed."

a. Let's start with your suggestion/declaration that I am a "well known shill". The definition from MERRIAM-WEBSTER is "shill noun 1a : one who acts as a decoy (as for a pitchman or gambler), b : one who makes a sales pitch or serves as a promoter." The slang use of the terms is close enough to this definition for this purpose. So, it's worth noting that the one who "sold" or "promoted" anything is the folks, generally speaking, who successfully persuaded you that toll free numbers would be supplied, by an unknown source, for use in connection with at least 5 or 6 completely separate banks, so as to make appointments to exchange currency as is done every day merely walking into the bank of your choice. I asked you why you believe that and how you've corroborated the story, and you think that means I'm trying to sell you something?

b. Now how about we consider what "confirmed" means. Returning to MERRIAM-WEBSTER, we find in relevant use "confirm verb con·​firm | \ kən-ˈfərm \ confirmed; confirming; confirms; Definition of confirm, transitive verb, 4 : to give new assurance of the validity of : remove doubt about by authoritative act or indisputable fact." Since circulated/repeated declarations of some aspect to the dinarland storyline does NOT "remove doubt ... by authoritative act or indisputable fact", I asked for ANY corroboration outside the dinarland echo chamber of self-circulating "intel". I still think that's reasonable AND that it is a matter of vital public security interest for those who will trust it.

c. I will leave alone the very sweeping quality you clearly implied with "All info has been confirmed." Since the most superficial level of confirmation and corroboration I have asked you to share, or at least consider being absent, is utterly absent from most of the storyline details taken for granted in dinarland, basic consideration of the actual sources you've heard about these "facts" reveals virtually nothing has been confirmed. Revaluation of currencies? Sure, happens all over the planet every single day. Multinational, simultaneous, massively upward currency revaluations? Well, there certainly are some exciting theories of such and I sure hope their correct. But "confirmed"? If we're honest, the answer is no.

Being and staying "grounded", according to Merriam-Webster, means "mentally and emotionally stable; admirably sensible, realistic, and unpretentious."

Stay grounded my friends. The rest of you, pound sand.

I am,

ubiety

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum