Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19

Go down

"Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 Empty "Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:45 am

"Jumping for Joy" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/26/19 Frank_18

KTFA

MilitiaMan » January 26th, 2019

I was asked a question by some that were curious about some on going’s politically.. I am not on that page nor is it really my intention to be..

But, I do see that our Potus imo is more likely to have the Dems boxed in now. As he has played them and has the potential to open the Gov and still have his SOTU speech on the 29th. Day before contracts expire..

This next week is critical for us in that there is evidence as I see that is clear to me that this process of implementation of MR is full throttle now to be completed and for many reasons.

1) the banks are linked globally and wire transferring money and in IQD is a reality

2) Security and stability as noted by the green zone and the barriers around the CBI

3) they appear to have printed $238+- mil in new currency

​4) EY, PWC and KPMG were in Alaks office last Sunday

5) the 2019 budget is passed by 278 people into late night early morning the other day and now being calculated by the CBI, and most likely signed by the President and off to the Gazette shortly if not already

6) they have a conference for investors scheduled in February and they will need the rate prior to that or it will FAIL!!!!!

It will be a massive boon for them or a huge screw up as I see it. That is imo not going to happen, as they have come way to far as the laundry list is clearly showing me that they are working to get this done ASAP.

There are contracts that need to be sorted within the next few days and that too adds gas to the fire!!

Let’s not forget the Kurds just got what the wanted and then some and Mahdi is talking to the Radio and Media today.. - Imo - so let’s see how things play out.. -MM

StephenMac63 » January 26th, 2019

Two days ago a miracle happened in Iraq, the Budget was Passed.

While most in this investment are saying anything related to "finally", "about time", "any slower they would be going backward" but some have even a bigger question...."How?". How did the budget pass with unfulfilled minister seats? Well, it's the GOI that votes on the budget, the ministers are heads of their departments. Still, how does one come up with a percentage allocation for a ministry if it doesn't have a sitting minister?

First, lets ask ourselves "Why are there some Minister seats still unfulfilled after all this time?" We have learned that "the government is seated" Well, in a way yes, imo they are seated and this is how I think I figured out how and why. Throughout time the Iraqi media has always told us that the seats are empty, or someone got kicked out because it was discovered they were a former member of the Baath Party ( a constitutional no-no) or they had connections to corruption, ect. It seemed that there were not enough qualified people in Iraq to fill the missing seats.

We have been told, "The ministers are being protected". Protected from what? IMO, Iranian influence. Can you imagine the ramifications if an Iranian-backed candidate got control of Minister of Defence? Minister of Trade? Minister of Finance" If that happened we may as well put the IQD back into the bathroom. If those seats were filled by Iranian influence think about the changes in the Middle Eastern Region. Iran would finally get the Regional Domination, both psychologically through religion and physically through geographical boundary control, including total control of the Strait of Hormuz of which would cripple the Middle Eastern Oil Production.

This shouldn't be too hard to imagine as all you have to do is think of.............Maliki.....................ahhhhhhh Maliki, he is the Voice of Iran in Iraq.

And it was Maliki, that on the very same day the budget was passed, is trying to drum up support to have a vote of "no confidence" in Mahdi....and why is he doing that? Because his Iranian voice has been muzzled because even he does not know who the missing ministers are.

Maliki does not have the ability to intimidate, threaten, bribe the missing ministers, well, because they are "missing"....or are they? Right now the world understands that Madhi has proxy power over the seats and that is all the world needs to know....in the eyes of whoever created this brilliant plan.

Let's take a look at the missing ministers. We know they are being protected from Iranian Influence so this leads me to think they are not Shia related, born in Iraq, highly educated out of the country with actual degrees that were not purchased from a degree mill, maybe the top of the class or very close....in other words....technocrats.

I also think these technocrats, due to security, do not currently live in Iraq...just yet..as there is one more situation to resolve. These technocrats are only known to the author of this brilliant plan and possibly do not know each other.

There was an article that came out and said something to "Government will be fulfilled later". To me, that was a date, no, not for the RI/RV. To most, it was a date of when the "Missing Ministers" will finally be unveiled.

To me it was a timeframe because in order for them to be "unveiled" they have to be not "influenceable" and can do the jobs they are groomed for, they need to have the perfect environment to do so, with no distractions.

In order for that situation to present itself, The Voice of Iraq aka Maliki needs to be eliminated because as long as he is around he will be a thorn. That was Maliki's Final Curtain Call.

This timeframe of the Ministers arriving leads me to think that we will start to see articles of Maliki finally being dealt with. There is one main "front" that is being dealt with, Iran. We need to deal with Iran and Maliki.

You will never be able to eliminate total Iranian Influence as there have been many inter-country marriages but at least the possibility of corruption can be curtailed on the government level to a minimum.

And this is what we discuss in Premium Chat……..IMO, Of Course

Don961 » January 26th, 2019

I have seen articles stating that while Maliki was in power , many migrated from Iran and settled in Iraq .. mostly in the south ... displacing Sunni populations that had lived there for many years ...,, saw up to 2 million .. then M started persecuting Sunnis and Kurds ... yes , including holding funds back from them .. was there an agenda ? .. a plan ? .. was he complicit ? ... sure seems like it .... other articles where he went to Iran and received praise and blessings from the regime for all his help promoting the cause .. we shall see what unfolds

Frank26 » January 26th, 2019

AM JUMPING FOR JOY READING YOUR OPINIONS KTFA KONA ................ WELL DONE

JJimmyJJ » January 26th, 2019

Quote MilitiaMan: 4) EY, PWC and KPMG were in Alaks office last Sunday, 5) the 2019 budget is passed by 278 people into late night early morning the other day and now being calculated by the CBI...Imo - so let’s see how things play out.. -MM

If ya'll don't mind, let's look at 4&5 from MM for a second.

In regards to 4, any publicly-traded company only needs to be audited by one CPA firm. No one gets ALL of the big three to audit them at the same time -- it would be crazy. Duplication of effort, cost, and complexity would make it prohibitive.

So, why did the CBI do it? In my opinion, it was to make a hugely impactful statement to the entire financial world that Iraq is truly open for business. They are not just saying that the CBI and their new exchange rate was audited by one of the largest CPA firms in the USA, but that their new exchange rate was audited by ALL of the largest CPA firms.

THAT is a statement.

For 5, why did they pass the budget at 1:30 AM?

Again, IMO, to make a huge statement to the world that they are serious and ready to enter the international world.

And, what really makes me happy? That they are now showing this stuff to the public, instead of keeping it quiet and only telling the elites. This as much as anything gives me, one of the non-elite, hope that they are actually going to make this public. Just my opinion. ..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum