Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/25/19

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/25/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/25/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:00 am

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates . It’s been quiet since our last rendezvous.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Everything we wanted to happen has happened. They did do a budget of 299 in the Billions. Article came out afterwards said 133 Trillions. Saw an article that said 299 billion and another said 133 trillion. They are saying one is the revalued rate. I divided ??? by ??? and got the rate at $4.44 cents.

They are excited. Nothing in the news today. Nothing in the news article about the ministers at all. Going to make some changes to the budget. We have not seen it in the Gazette today. I do know from my sources at the CBI it is supposed to be a super spectacular weekend. Sometimes when we get information they are 2 days or 2 weeks off.

Banks told us they were expecting it this week. It hasn’t happened yet. Iraq’s first day of the week is Saturday.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Looking for something this weekend. Our contractor was told two weeks ago to prepare to pay his people at the new rates BY February 2nd. They have always said they want this done by the end of the month. . . An hour before the banks open over there they are to announce the rate change.

Here we are. We know last Friday they released the codes. We know Monday morning they went through it all again. Everything was live and ready to go. THAT HAS NOT CHANGED! . . . That’s why we are going to enjoy this day. . .The moment it happens I’m going to be shocked that they actually did it.

LATE IN THE CALL: Tony: According to my information we will be doing a call before Monday. That is what I’m being told.

Committee Member Report: Tony: It’s done! It’s live! They could flip the switch at any moment. . . For years we have talked about it happening on Friday. It’s Friday or before the market opens on Sunday. . . Our committee guy says what’s going on in Zimbabwe is absolutely crazy.

IRAQ: Iraq is in Davos, Switzerland for the Economic Forum.

Parliament – Budget Passed: Initial reporting said in the billions, then articles came out in the trillions. Tony said the billions reflects the RV of the currency and calculated the rate for the 2019 budget is $4.44. Parliament ends on Saturday. Mahdi is now scheduled to appear in Parliament on Saturday.

Ministers: Tony: Mahdi was supposed to have gone to Parliament on Thursday. Celebrations. Mahdi is now scheduled for Saturday. SATURDAY! That date keeps coming up for a reason. Hopefully on Saturday they will make an announcement. Mahdi is supposed to be Defense of the Interior. He now has till June 30th to fill positions.

Gazette: Budget Published? Tony: It could be we just haven’t see it. I think we will see it in the Saturday edition after announcements are made. It could be in the Wednesday edition and they will not let us see it until after Saturday.

Media: Nothing in the news articles about the Ministers.

Maliki has not been given a Parliament position. It’s expected it may be sometime before he is held accountable for past actions.

INTERNATIONAL:

Davos, Switzerland: The economic forum being held there ends Saturday.

Saudi Arabia’s currency is expected to devalue over this weekend.

Currencies: Iran and Lebanon have said they will revalue their currency this month. Arabia is expected to devalue this weekend. . .Banks still showing Dong with a rate on their screens of $.47 to $2.37. Tony: That is what gives me confidence it is going through.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Said we would go this week. Banks are not on alert like they used to define an alert as a lock down or limited proximity to the bank. Tony: We know last Friday they released the codes. We know Monday morning they went through it all again. Everything was live and ready to go. THAT HAS NOT CHANGED!

Investing: Tony: There will be community projects in your community you can invest in.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: Call the 800# for an appointment if your seeking the contract rate regardless of how much currency you have to exchange. When you call you can ask if you can exchange multiple times. Tony: I don’t know if we’re getting one 800# or five.

NDA is supposed to be four pages for a 90 day term and will apply only to the contract rate. Tony: Just don’t talk about your particular rate. I don’t fear it. I don’t think you should either. . .Somebody is going to post it. Ray: If this NDA is only 90 days people having nothing to worry about.

Wells Fargo is still the main bank for exchanging as they have to exchange anyone who goes to them. The other banks are at choice if they exchange your currency. Tony: I am going to check with Chase. They (the bank personnel) are being told not to let us walk out the door. Ray: We know of 78 banks right now who are willing to exchange it (the dinar)

EXCHANGING: Tony: I know they will be tracking (exchanges). Tony did not know if you can exchange at two different times or at different locations. He said to ask that when you call for your appointment. Ray said he wondered why you would want to do that. Suggested if you need money urgently, a few thousand, just go get a loan. (you can probably use your newly revalued currency as collateral without exchanging it – Sunny.)

Tony: I would absolutely try to get the contract rate and if that did not happen I would be watching the rate. . .You as an individual have to decide when that’s enough. . . the day it starts falling off it will move fast. If you wait till then you will lose money. When it falls it will fall fast!

They (the bank) has to give you at least what the day’s rate for the currency is.

MILITARY: Only the military can exchange on a military base. Tony: The base is not for you. It’s for the people in the military.

ZIM Information: Tony had no opinion on how Russia making agreements with Zimbabwe might affect their currency.

Q & A: TNT Forum

– Are you suggesting a dealership would accept raw currency other than USD. Ray: When you book an airplane . . . or hotel they will ask you what currency you will use. I meant you don’t have to convert your currency in order to spend it. Tony: Million dollar homes on line will ask you what currency to make your purchase. I know an auto dealer who did accept Dinar for payment of a car.

Q & A: Callers

– I don’t have the funds to do a Trust right now. Ray:You don’t need a Trust to do your exchange. You can use the exchange funds to get a trust. You walk into a bank and ask for a Trust and they are going to give you one. You don’t even know the words to use. Do you want a statutory trust or non-statutory trust? Revocable or irrevocable?

– An article says Zimbabwe has said they would come out with a new currency next month. Tony: We’ll see what happens. The UST told me about the currency. I am not going to throw my (Zimbabwe) notes away.

–Seen an article that Iraq is not going to RV their currency. Tony: Not seen anything. (I’m sure Tony said more but I am at the library for the call and they are remodeling here. Last time I use this library for a loooooong time. Sunny) CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys, Somebody just sent me a text about someone who bought Dong for people who didn’t invest. You can do that. . .

This weekend looks really great! Really great! They are telling the Iraq people to look forward to this weekend. It was supposed to happen last Saturday . .. scheduled for last Saturday. I got that from the CBI. They wanted to do it last Saturday.

Today is a great day! A great day to go to the bank, currency exchange places and spend $50. $50 on a million dong and divide it among your friend who woulda, coulda, shoulda. I’m going to tell all my good friends, associates, etc. and say this is a good day to take $50 and . . . buy you some Dong. Today is that day. . .$50 at this point in time to change peoples lives today.

We are the closest we’ve been. Chase, Wells Fargo does it. Nothing like $50 to change peoples lives. . . I’ m looking for a superfantastic weekend. Everything I can see is (I will relisten to get this)

I know they are going to do it between now and the end of this month. We are looking for some things over the weekend. If I was going on a cruise tomorrow morning . . . or a vacation I would still go. You can take some currency with you. Enjoy your day. I’m going to enjoy mine. I look forward to talking to you this weekend.

Ray . . .Tony is looking forward to talking to you this weekend. It’s your turn. It’s your time. I hope you are ready for your season. (played “Coronation March”

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum