Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19

4 posters

Go down

"Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 Empty "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:59 am

TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE THAT ARE OR HAVE BEEN PROMOTING 800#, YOU TELL US RIGHT NOW WITHOUT DELAY WITHOUT BS, VAGUENESS AND BE CRYSTAL CLEAR,

WHAT BANK NAME OR REPRESENTATIVES OF WHAT BANK ARE GOING TO ANSWER THE PHONE?

YOU HAVE PUSHED AND PUSHED THIS 800# WITHOUT EVER SAYING WHO WE WERE GOING TO CALL.

SO HELP ME GOD, IF YOU HAVE MALICIOUS INTENTIONS AGAINST ANY OF US EXCHANGING THRU THIS 800 NUMBER, WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HOLD YOU LIABLE FOR ANY HARM. GOT THAT BRUCE? NOT HIS REAL NAME BTW. TONY AND ALL YOU OTHERS WITH FAKE NAMES.

NOW YOU HAD BETTER COME CLEAN AND ADMIT WHO WILL BE AT THE OTHER END OF THAT LINE AND WHAT BANK THEY WORK FOR OR DROP THE 800# THING NOW.

IF ANY OF THE GURUS DON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION ASAP BY EITHER THRU THEIR CC OR EMAIL TO THIS WEBSITE THEN I WOULD NOT EVER CONSIDER CALLING AN 800# TO EXCHANGE MILLIONS NOT KNOWING WHO THE HELL YOUR CALLING.

THIS IS A ONE SHOT DEAL DON'T BLOW IT BEING STUPID BY LISTENING TO QUESTIONABLE GURUS. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY BEEN WRONG? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY BEEN RIGHT? THERE'S YOUR REASONING.

THINK ABOUT IT. YOU'RE CALLING A NUMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF WHO WILL BE AT THE OTHER END TO TELL THEM YOU HAVE MILLIONS TO EXCHANGE AND GIVE THEM PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THEY ASK FOR ADDRESS ECT.

HEEEELOOOOO!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 Empty Re: "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19

Post by 7star Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:04 am

How MANY TIMES! EXACTLY!

I discounted that #800 thing long time ago. 

There is absolutely NO CREDIBILITY with these guys. They've been made to look like 
FOOLS.

7star

Back to top Go down

"Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 Empty 800 #

Post by Scotchie Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:24 pm

There will be no 800 numbers, because there will be no revaluation of the dinar.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 Empty Re: "Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:37 am

"Re: Anonymous on 800 Numbers" by Martha

Those with Zim are already on a list by HSBC. Those holders will be notified by email and/or text message with specific instructions.

For those with currency the 800 number is a tool to get you to your bank of choice. You are not going to a commercial or branch of your favorite bank. All exchange centers are off site. They may be unmarked sites.

The Zim, which is highly valuable will redeem in military sites with military security despite what some gurus are saying. Also if you have Zim and currency utilize HSBC.

If you do not get private notification regarding the Zim than utilize the 800 number and they will direct you.

All currency and bonds are being handled by the private banking side. Also only HSBC is handling Zim, not Wells Fargo. Personally I would be concerned utilizing Wells Fargo and I have trust accounts with them 21 years and they can not be trusted anymore.

It is also my understanding that Wells Fargo has lost their charter and will be retiring their stagecoach. Actually Chase, BOA are under China control.

Getting back to 800 number. Call the number, tell them what currencies ( NOT AMOUNT) and which bank you want to utilize and of course your location and they will give you another number to call for your appointment.

Now listening very carefully. This post demanding answers was rude and unnecessary for me to answer. You obviously have not been a currency holder until very recently or you don't read. This info has been out on IDC for months.

You are obviously not prepared PERIOD. Let me advise you that if you take that attitude to a bank, you will be thrown out on your ASS. REMEMBER THIS IS A NEW BANKING SYSTEM THAT, THRU YOUR DNA KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU PLUS YOU ARE CHALKED and using anonymous wont hide you either.

You have no right to demand anything at this time.

Martha

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:38 am

"Whatever else, 800#'s are Anything but Confirmed" by ubiety

Hey Martha. This is in response to your rebuttal post to "Anonymous" about the so-called "800 #s".

I'm sure you're a very nice person in real life. I don't challenge you as a person or your integrity or your desire to help other on this blogsite with your opinions and postings. I don't know who Anonymous is in real life or which "one" he/she is among apparently several of the same name posting here from time to time. My post here is to simply and factually point out a few things which I believe you conspicuously disregarded in your rebuttal post.

Let's jump right in, and I'll preface all that I say with the my conclusion that, unless you explicitly reveal and demonstrate to the contrary, all you know of the RV you heard in dinarland posts. Some points to keep in mind when being absolutistic or dogmatic about the "intel" we take for granted in dinarland broadly, and IDC in particular:

1. You have absolutely no possibility of legitimately confirming that those with Zim are already on a list by HSBC. Indeed, this flies in the face of simple common sense. If I bought a couple of zim notes from my neighbor, "HSBC" hasn't the vaguest clue I own zim currency.

2. Those same zim holders will be notified by email and/or text message, really? And if not only does HSBC not know I exist, now they have my cell number to text me, or my email? This proposition as you've stated it is ludicrous on its face (as they say).

3. You try to explain that the 800 number is a tool to get you to your bank of choice but then immediately say we're not going to our bank of choice, but instead, going to unmarked and unconfirmable "exchange centers". Again, are you serious? Do you see the basic violation of normal security protocols? With whom outside of dinarland have you conducted any confirmation? Please provide your sources on this so we can also embrace your certainty about safety clearance on this fundamental and very serious question.

4. Just as a point of simple factual confirmation, disregarding for a moment the value of zim currency, please help us have the same confidence in your assertion that we "will redeem in military sites with military security". This idea was originally floated about 2.5 or 3.5 years ago within dinarland. I have personally reached out to my military admin. contacts, as have many others I've privately corresponded with. To the person, all inquiries leave this assertion as wholly unconfirmed. Please share your sources of this critical piece of security information. Thank you in advance.

5. You go on in your rebuttal to say, "only HSBC is handling Zim, not Wells Fargo. Personally I would be concerned utilizeing [sic] Wells Fargo and I have trust accounts with them 21 years and they can not be trusted anymore."

a. All public information indicates that no one but exotic currency sellers "handle" zim currency of the sort deemed investable within dinarland. So, there is no corroboration for your statement outside of dinarland, but if you have a means of confirming this apart from dinarland "info sources", please let us know.

b. Also, I have had various accounts, including both legal (IOLTA) and non-commercial accounts, at WFB since about 1983 without a single incident and can refer anyone there - with confidence. This is my experience despite the various news stories and related.

c. Further, your remark, "it is also my understanding that Wells Fargo has lost their charter...". Since many of us bank there, and for many years, please be so kind as to let us know why that is your understanding by stating your sources and providing links.

d. You went farther yet, and said "actually Chase, BOA are under China control." That's a big one, an extremely sweeping statement for American chartered banks. On this also, such a vital portion of our banking under the control of a hostile foreign power is surely not something you'd rely solely on dinarland gurus to get it right, would you? Please reply with links and sources on this one, as well - so important!

6. One final very serious matter that you strongly stated as being a matter of fact, and that is, "REMEMBER THIS IS A NEW BANKING SYSTEM THAT, THRU YOUR DNA KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU PLUS YOU ARE CHALKED..." [CAPS in original text].

a. First, there is not one reliable source of any new banking system apart from the new BASEL III compliance requirements for those jurisdictions which have agreed to them. If the many banking and other people with whom I have inquired are wrong, please help us with links and sources outside the dinarland info echo chamber.

b. Second, as humans, our DNA reveals many things about us, but it doesn't and cannot know, for instance, if I have crafted a criminal scheme to be funded by an anticipated currency exchange arbitrage. Such a notion has not been remotely proved true by any person, at any time, and remains (certainly for the moment) within the imagination of science fiction authors and aficionados. You can very sure we would all love to see some rational, professional, non-dinarland support from someone outside the group who promulgated the idea and then pushed it within this currency community. Most of us have practically nothing to hide, but the ease with which so many in this community swallowed whole even the fantasy of full scale and absolute loss of our God given right to privacy are exactly as described by Benjamin Franklin as he said, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

c. Finally on these last few words of yours, perhaps you don't recall or hadn't arrived just yet, but whatever the case, the notion of being "chalked" was introduced by serial liar, Alexander Gagin (aka "yosef") right around the time he transitioned much of his fan-base to a for-profit dinar site, and extensively spread with the help of and run with by the temporarily popular and utterly delusional, new-agey, hateful, wannabe clairvoyant, Richard Lee McKim, Jr. (aka "one who [thought] he knows"). It was a childish emotional power ploy to control every voice with a question that could not be simplistically answered. Now, does that sound familiar?I think that about covers your assumptions, presumptions, and unsupportable assertions of would-be facts, but any rational reply with more content than "nuhh uhhh" would be awfully exciting to read. Now, this is not my first post to meet the laughably unsupported and unsupportable. I know the standard reply of increased "volume" and ratcheted up, ever more shrill reassertions of the same tired and, frankly, stupid nonsense you and others have just believed because some name "said" it which you recognize. I urge you to not allow this or any other "news" source become your next "CNN", offering garbage repetitively until you believe it to be actually true. Stop and ask yourself one question, "can this [whatever it is] be confirmed by ANY other source with a decent reputation OUTSIDE dinarland and the 'restored republic' crowd?" If you can't honestly answer yes, don't be a mouthpiece for propaganda and lies - especially stupid and absurd ones.

Being and staying "grounded", according to Merriam-Webster, means "mentally and emotionally stable; admirably sensible, realistic, and unpretentious."

Stay grounded my friends. The rest of you, pound sand - in Iraq, if you prefer.

I am,

ubiety

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:40 am

"Re: Martha's Response to Anonymous" by Maria

My Beloved Martha

i am so Glad...i am so Grateful You are here...
long...long ago i sent a photograph of MamaBear
with her cub for You...in appreciation of Your protection than...and today i am sending one more,
as i feel so protected by You once again...

"Regarding the 800 Numbers" by (Anonymous) - 1/26/19 Mama-bear-protecting-her-cub-36310362

in Grace...with Grace and Gratittude i Thank You...
and i sing a song for You from long ago...

i am...Lovingly, Slovianskaya Maria from Davie...

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:42 am

"In Response to Martha" by (Anonymous)

For those with currency the 800 number is a tool to get you to your bank of choice. You are not going to a commercial or branch of your favorite bank. All exchange centers are off site. They may be unmarked sites.

Martha, I'm not a newbie and since you are highly respected I'm going to ask you pointed questions about your above statement.

Remember there are no dumb questions and I'm here to question NOT to fear monger.

Statement:

"800 is a tool to get you to your bank of choice"

Question: Who are you calling on this 800#? Is it a computer or a person and who are they employed by or paid a salary from? You expect me to trust this when it's not even clear who you're calling? Where did you get this info?

Statement:

" You are not going to a commercial or branch of your favorite bank. All exchange centers are off site. They may be unmarked sites."

Question: Then where are you going? Exchange Center? Who set up the "Exchange Center"? Who pays the people inside? Are they bankers? OFF SITE from what? Unmarked? Wow that's a BIG RED FLAG for me. You expect people to just blindly trust an UNMARKED site while carrying potentially millions in cash.

No thanks Martha, I'll use my bank or any bank that is CLEARLY MARKED thanks anyway. I've got nothing to lose by using a bank. Going to a UNMARKED building is exchange suicide.

Questioning is not fear mongering. I am just exposing what has been drilled into your heads for years without anyone questioning it. This is a case of the blind leading the blind.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Don't know who "ubiety" is, but I love his post! Critical thinking in dinarland - wonders will never cease!

I wonder whether Martha will be able to respond with anything at all of substance, or if she'll just answer with, in ubiety's words: "increased volume and ratcheted up, ever more shrill reassertions of the same tired and, frankly, stupid nonsense."

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum