Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract

Go down

of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract Empty of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:51 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9e01e5fe-0914-4e61-8aa3-fa97efb49560

[size=32]of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract[/size]

of an Iraqi ministry says it is under attack from foreign countries and denies concluding an investment contract Doc-P-179497-636760269899093793

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals said on Friday that it is being subjected to a campaign of rumors and accusations by countries and secret parties working since 2003 to disrupt the Iraqi industry and fight local products that have international quality certificates and subject to the tests of standardization and quality control and competition for products and imported goods poor that invade the country's markets .                       

He denied the media spokesman of the ministry Abdul Wahid Alwan Al-Shammari in a statement circulated to the media today, what he called "stories and lies transmitted by some social networking sites and malicious agencies, which talk about corruption deals are not based on reality and far from the truth trying to abuse the responsible figures in the ministry and companies And to discredit the ministry and disrupt its industrial career. "

Al-Shammari pointed out that "the ministry and its companies have not witnessed the signing or conclusion of any investment contract over the last period that Saleh al-Jubouri received the functions of the ministry to this day," pointing to this regard, "the issuance of instructions a week ago about the application of investment contracts and granting powers to the boards of management in companies where Public companies operate in accordance with Law No. 22 of 1997, which gives them the administrative, technical and financial authority to deal and take appropriate decisions to manage their companies. "

Al-Shammari called on the media, which are building campaigns to support the national industry and promote their local products, to coincide with the launch of an exhibition in Iraq on February 8, which will aim to promote and offer up to 275 locally produced products in Iraq.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum