Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi's speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel

Go down

Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel Empty Abadi's speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:48 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/4d96be37-6124-49fa-844f-16809cb4db7d

[size=32]Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel[/size]

Abadi's  speaks of the influence of three states in Iraq and warns of a conflict between factions and fears of Israel 95ADEC18-4405-45FB-BCs

The leader of the coalition "victory" former Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar Abadi on Friday the influence of America, Iran and Saudi Arabia in Iraq and its impact on the political decision, while warning of a conflict between the Shiite factions affiliated with the popular mobilization, expressed fears of the existence of indicators May lead to the opening of relations with Israel.

Abadi said in an interview from the channel "Russia Today", that "there is influence of several countries in Iraq and that he was sorry for that," saying that "there are organs working with the US or Iran and Saudi Arabia in Iraq and had an impact on the formation of the Iraqi government can not afford at the time Which does not allow those organs to influence the government and this is the result of our weakness. "

"Any faction in the popular crowd has a political side against another, which will lead to a conflict between them. This is very dangerous," he said. "We do not want armed groups to control the country."

On the statistics of foreign and US forces stationed in Iraq, Abbadi said that last year and during his tenure, the government he headed was a precise census, numbering 9 thousand and 500, pointing out that there is civil support for them and they are estimated to be 400,000 civilians.

"There are no Iranian targets in Iraq to be hit by Israel," Abadi said. "This entity is not committed to anything even if the region is burned and I am careful not to overtake it."

"There are very strange groups of indicators and agendas that have emerged during the three months of talks about the alliance and relations with Israel, the meetings of the Baath party outside the country and the appearance of the Saddam image in Anbar," he said.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum