Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq

Go down

Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq Empty Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:44 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=49372

Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq

25-01-2019

Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq Image

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD - 

Trade Minister Mohammed al-Ani said Friday that the investment law allows British companies to invest in Iraq. 
"Trade Minister Mohammed al-Ani met with British Secretary of State for Near Eastern and North African Affairs Alistair Burt, and discussed with him the development and activation of economic relations with the United Kingdom," a trade ministry statement said. 
"The Iraqi investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq well and we have a full desire to develop investment projects to serve the public interest of the two countries," he said, noting that 'the ministry has public companies in the field of cars and construction and exhibitions need coordination and cooperation with British companies to develop '.
He pointed out that "our priority in the ministry is the modernization of mills and silos, which was established in 1982 and we need with the population growth to modern storage facilities and sophisticated, to meet the needs of citizens," noting the importance of developing economic relations and increasing trade exchange between Iraq and Britain. 
"We are working to encourage British investments in Iraq and lift obstacles through the implementation of the government program and the lifting of customs obstacles," he said. 
"We are also working to find common areas of business and our trade relations have been successfully tested and challenged, and after Iraq has achieved its victory over terrorism, we hope to have a significant role in the development process in Iraq," Burt said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq Empty Al-Ani: Investment law allows British companies to invest in Iraq well

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:58 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/139453.html

[size=30]Al-Ani: Investment law allows British companies to invest in Iraq well[/size]

25/01/2019 

Al-Ani to British Minister of State: The investment law allows the British companies to invest in Iraq Thumbnail.php?file=122512019_419233Image1_800872140

Minister of Commerce Mohammed Hashim al-Ani said that the investment law allows British companies to invest in Iraq well. He pointed out that the Ministry's priority is to update the mills and silos. Al-Ani met with British Secretary of State for Near East and North Africa Alistair Burt. And activating economic relations with the United Kingdom. Al-Ani said during the meeting, "The Iraqi investment law allows British companies to invest in Iraq well and we have a full desire to develop and develop investment projects to serve the public interest of the two countries," noting that " Public companies guardian in the automotive and construction exhibitions need to coordinate and cooperate with British companies to develop them. "Said al-Ani, in a press interview was briefed by the" Covenant News "," Our priority in the ministry is to update the mills and silos that were established in 1986 and we need with the population growth to modern and sophisticated storage places to meet the needs of the citizens, "he said, noting the importance of developing economic relations and increasing trade exchange between Iraq and Britain. "We are working to encourage British investments in Iraq and remove obstacles through the implementation of the government program and lifting customs barriers," he said. "We are also working on finding common areas of business and our business relations, Rate challenges faced successfully and after Iraq achieved a victory against terrorism, we hope that we have a major role in the process Altmanip in Iraq. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum