Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw

Go down

Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw Empty Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw

Post by claud39 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:01 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=24012019&id=6c1f954d-fa4a-4978-a234-4a69455d0ceb


Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw





Thursday, January 24, 2019 







Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw 12ee4b03-9ae7-4479-830f-0878670d697c



Breakwater in Faw port






A member of the Finance Committee of Parliament, Abdul Hadi Mohan al-Saadawi, the allocation of 400 billion dinars within the budget this year for the continuity of work at the port of Faw in Basra.
Al-Saadawi said that he had contacted the director of the General Company for Ports on the project and the need for funds to complete it, indicating that the management of the company confirmed the need to 3 trillion dinars, noting that this amount is large and was reduced to 400 billion and was allocated within the budget of 2019 to complete the project as a strategic country And not to Basra in particular.
The House of Representatives voted late last night unanimously on the draft bill for the general budget of the country for 2019. 
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2018-11-04

Back to top Go down

Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw Empty Member of the Parliamentary Finance of Murad: increase the amounts of development of the provinces to 4 trillion in the budget

Post by claud39 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:04 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=24012019&id=7a0fca1c-7509-47c4-8071-a075ac8d323f



Member of the Parliamentary Finance of Murad: increase the amounts of development of the provinces to 4 trillion in the budget





Thursday, January 24, 2019





Deputy of the Murad: allocate 400 billion budget to the port of Faw 346342634623463463463463463263464








Announced the member of the Finance Committee Parliamentary Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi to increase the amounts of development of the provinces to 4 trillion dinars in the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019 after they were one Trluna.
Al-Saadawi said that the committee has set an item in the budget that stipulates that 70% of the regional development funds go to the ongoing projects and the remaining 30% to the new projects, including trillion dinars to build about 1000 schools in all governorates of Iraq.
He added that the budget of 2019 provided about 60 thousand degrees of functional to install all contracts in the Ministry of Electricity and the High Electoral Commission for elections and other ministries and precedence in the contract and the remaining of those grades goes to workers with daily wages.
Al-Saadawi pointed out that the parliamentary finance committee has reduced some unnecessary expenses in the ministries of defense and interior and moved to other sections, especially the development of regions and support strategic projects.
Al-Saadawi said that the Finance Committee of the Parliament stopped in the budget law all types of external borrowing, except for continuing borrowing, pointing out that the Committee was directed in the event of a budget deficit to go to internal borrowing, especially that Iraq has large amounts in the Pensioners Fund, as well as go to Iraqi banks.
Saadawi pointed out that the budget of 2019 is considered the second explosive budget in the Iraqi state after the budget in 2013 and even higher, according to him.
 It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted late last night unanimously on the draft law of the general budget of the country for 2019. 
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2018-11-04

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum