Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19

Go down

"Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19 Empty "Enforcing" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/23/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:44 am

KTFA

Don961 » January 23rd, 2019

Minimize the sale of currency link

BigIron » January 23rd, 2019

A 1 to 1 rate should minimize the sale….imo

Samson » January 23rd, 2019

Abdul-Mahdi announces the unification of customs tariffs and full control of all ports
LINK

CSHessman » January 23rd, 2019

WOWZA!! This is fantastic! if they have control of the ports and tariffs, then they also have control of $$$ in/out of the country... imo Definitely something to keep watching imo

Samson » January 23rd, 2019

Likely to hold the parliament session this evening

2019/1/23 13:28

Likely parliamentary source, the holding of an evening session of the House of Representatives.

The source told the {Euphrates News} that "the meeting is likely to be held at 7 pm." He pointed out that "delaying the meeting to continue the meeting of the Finance Committee parliamentary House guest outside the parliament to complete the budget and vote on it today."

It is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives today a regular session to vote on the federal budget and the completion of the vote on the Cabinet Cab. He also directed the President of the House of Representatives to host the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in a meeting on Thursday to review the relationship between the legislative and executive authorities and the implementation of the government program in the next phase. LINK

Akkoli reveals an agreement to pass the budget today: The percentage of Kurdistan was calculated 14%

23rd January, 2019

Revealed the head of the mass of Asrun Hassan Aqoli, on Wednesday, an agreement to pass the budget law today, indicating that the percentage of Kurdistan was calculated 14%.

Akoli told "Al-Gharab Press" that "there is agreement to pass the budget law for today," noting "the existence of several options in the budget and voting will be resolved."

He pointed out that "there are proposals to amend Article 14 of the budget, but we are with the abolition," while denied that "the proportion of the Kurdistan region of the budget more than 20%."

He stressed that "the proportion of the region was calculated 14% as came from the Ministry of Planning." LINK

JJonesMX » January 23rd, 2019

Indirect Tax Alert | 3 January 2019

Iraqi customs duties and import taxes to be enforced

The Iraqi customs authorities have announced that, effective 1 January 2019, they will start enforcing the levy and collection of customs duties and import taxes that are applicable to goods imported by state departments, the public sector, the mixed sector, civil organizations, and private parties.

The Iraqi customs authorities also clarified that imports made by ministries and state bodies for investment contracts listed in the Federal Government’s draft 2018 Budget Act are excluded from customs duties and import taxes, if the exclusion is supported by an official letter from the Iraqi Ministry of Planning.

Historically, the application of the customs duty law in Iraq has been inconsistent and subject to postponement on many occasions. Importers should seek the advice of an Iraqi customs service provider or specialized legal counsel to discuss the implications of this announcement by the Iraqi customs authorities.

EYG no. 012720-18Gbl

https://www.ey.com/gl/en/services/tax/international-tax/alert--iraqi-customs-duties-and-import-taxes-to-be-enforced

Hammy14 » January 23rd, 2019

Hmmmm, effective January 1, 2019, they will start enforcing the levy and collection of customs duties and import taxes that are applicable.... but, how can this be at a program rate?

How can the citizens afford to pay a tax on goods and services when their money is practically worthless to begin with?

Apparently, this is happening and apparently it can be done at a program rate. I don't understand it, but there you have it.

I wonder how many more things they will continue to do at a program rate? It just doesn't make sense, IMO.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum