Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My letter to my senators and a congressman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

My letter to my senators and a congressman

4 posters

Go down

My letter to my senators and a congressman Empty My letter to my senators and a congressman

Post by xpectarius Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:01 pm

[b]Please feel free to add, edit or otherwise duplicate for your use.

Dear Mr. XXXXX, thank you kindly for your time. I have a question for you. As you know, the United States Treasury is currently holding several trillion dollars worth of Iraqi Dinar. Myself and many of my friends are as well, along with 3.5 million other US citizens. Do you not agree, sir, that the release of these funds into the hands of the citizens who own them, in the form of US Dollars, would be an excellent way in which to truly stimulate the economy of our great country? The revalue of the Iraqi Dinar and its subsequent release to those of us who, thanks to former president George W. Bush, have invested in this currency, would create new small businesses, employ hundreds of thousands of people and add significant revenue to the GDP of America. If there has been any force or group of individuals who have prevented this from happening or who have held up this release for some sort of self serving political gain or hidden agenda, could you kindly look into this for me and my fellow Dinar investors? I know you are and have been a strong and consistent proponent of fiscal responsibility and conservative, pro-business policy. I have seen your efforts in dealing with big government and its self-aggrandizing ways. I and my friends and associates have a strong suspicion that there is currently some form of hindrance taking place which is preventing us from receiving the dollars that rightly belong to us investors. This delay, in our opinion, has lasted long enough. We are very appreciative of any effort you could make on our behalf in this matter. I am available to discuss this further at your convenience, Mr. XXXX. I can assure you that we will remember, with gratitude, your attention. I can be reached at 941-XXX-XXXX or at the above-listed email address. I look forward to hearing from you personally as soon as possible. Many thanks again. John XXXXXX. Bradenton, Florida.

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

My letter to my senators and a congressman Empty Re: My letter to my senators and a congressman

Post by evenstar Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm

WOW-Good letter
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

My letter to my senators and a congressman Empty Re: My letter to my senators and a congressman

Post by gwp1616 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 pm

[/quote]

Please stop writing Congressmen and Senators...It can possibly have a detrimental effect on our investment...this is very childish, and unwise. All we need is Congress debating an RV, Wow, don't even want to think about it..

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequoia Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 pm

I am also concerned about possible negative backlash from this type of approach.

Sequoia

Back to top Go down

My letter to my senators and a congressman Empty childish and unwise??? Excuse me!!!

Post by xpectarius Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

gwp1616 wrote:

Please stop writing Congressmen and Senators...It can possibly have a detrimental effect on our investment...this is very childish, and unwise. All we need is Congress debating an RV, Wow, don't even want to think about it..[/quote]

I strongly dissagree with you. What is childish and unwise is remaining apathetic and silent. This quivering attitude is exactly what these representatives are counting on. They work for US.....they should be scared ____less for keeping their job next election...not us!! They will only be accountable when we hold them accountable. Don't you see that by now....by this point in your life? You are operating from a position of fear and trepidation. Do not feed into the quid pro quo agenda of Washington by being silent and fearful. And certainly do not tell us, who have been rightly emboldened and encouraged by BGG's call, to stop writing those who serve us and who are accountable to us. We now have something to act on and rally around....something upon which to focus our positive energies and release our frustrations in a manner that will ultimately lead to the fullfillment and manifestation of our dreams. And as far as Congress debating an RV....what are you talking about? The RV is done....it simply needs to be released to the public.

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum