Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!

3 posters

Go down

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   Empty Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!

Post by phantomssecret Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:32 am

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!

Banks could be taken down,
says Lloyds finance director.

Without warning, Lloyds the worlds oldest insurance market announced that it has withdrawn its money from European banks.

The reason? According to Lloyds, the banks are in danger of failing as Europe's debt crisis continues to intensify.
The companies Finance Director, Luke Savage, put it simply:
If you're worried the government itself might be at risk, then you're certainly worried the banks could be taken down with them.

Which European governments is Lloyds talking about? They're not saying.
But it IS interesting to note that Lloyds didn't just withdraw its money from Greek banks; it withdrew its money from banks all over Europe!

One thing you can be sure of, though: When the worlds oldest insurance company ...

A firm that for 323 years has made its living by accurately calculating the odds of future disasters ...
When that company suddenly takes its money and runs, its a MASSIVE red flag for investors a clear sign that the beginning of the end is near!

Lloyds has every reason to worry. In addition to the government debt crisis that's threatening to destroy European banks, a huge credit crisis is spreading across the Continent as well.
Spanish and Italian banks are rejecting massive numbers of loans and charging customers more as the sovereign debt crisis continues to drive their own borrowing cost higher.
Any way you look at it, this shrinking of European credit markets is the worst kind of downward spiral:
*The government debt crisis is making it harder and more expensive for banks to borrow money;
the banks are passing those higher costs along to borrowers.
*Corporations have to pay more to borrow; their cost of doing business is rising.
*Consumers cant or wont borrow at higher rates, so corporate earnings plunge.
*As corporate earnings evaporate, the taxes they pay also plummet.
Falling tax revenues cause the governments deficits to explode higher, driving the banks cost of borrowing even higher.
And so, the death spiral continues ...
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   Empty Re: Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!

Post by ECOE Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:16 am

Last edited by ECOE on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   Empty Link

Post by phantomssecret Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:46 am

Ah Ecoe...

It came from the following:

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/lloyds-of-london-abandons-european-banks/

However, if you are truly interested in reading every place that posted this article, do a Google search
at:

http://google.com

and you will receive many matches for the particular article in question.

The following is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT that boast the information. The following is the link for the advertisement:

Eur/Usd News

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Lloyd's of London abandons European banks!

This is a paid advertisement from a Wyatt Investment Research sponsor. If you'd rather not receive sponsor messages, visit our preference center to unsubscribe: www.wyattresearch.com/unsub/

Lloyd's of London ABANDONS
European banks!

"Banks could be taken down,”
says Lloyd's finance director.

Dear Investor,

Without warning, Lloyd's -- the world's oldest insurance market --announced that it has withdrawn its money from European banks.

The reason? According to Lloyd's, the banks are in danger of failing as Europe's debt crisis continues to intensify.

The company's Finance Director, Luke Savage, put it simply:

"If you're worried the government itself might be at risk, then you're certainly worried the banks could be taken down with them.”

Which European governments is Lloyd's talking about? They're not saying.

But it IS interesting to note that Lloyd's didn't just withdraw its money from Greek banks; it withdrew its money from banks all over Europe!

One thing you can be sure of, though:

When the world's oldest insurance company ...

A firm that for 323 years has made its living by accurately calculating the odds of future disasters ...

When that company suddenly takes its money and runs, it's a MASSIVE red flag for investors -- a clear sign that the beginning of the end is near!

Lloyd's has every reason to worry. In addition to the government debt crisis that's threatening to destroy European banks, a huge credit crisis is spreading across the Continent as well.

Spanish and Italian banks are rejecting massive numbers of loans and charging customers more as the sovereign debt crisis continues to drive their own borrowing cost higher.

Any way you look at it, this shrinking of European credit markets is the worst kind of downward spiral:

The government debt crisis is making it harder and more expensive for banks to borrow money; the banks are passing those higher costs along to borrowers.

Corporations have to pay more to borrow; their cost of doing business is rising.

Consumers can't or won't borrow at higher rates, so corporate earnings plunge.

As corporate earnings evaporate, the taxes they pay also plummet.

Falling tax revenues cause the government's deficits to explode higher, driving the banks' cost of borrowing even higher.

And so, the death spiral continues ...

My urgent online video
will show you what to do right now ...

If you think Europe's woes aren't going to spill over onto our shores -- THINK AGAIN!

In fact, we believe that the U.S. is about to get slammed harder than it did by the financial crisis of 2008.

That's why we created a shocking new video on this crisis: To help you prepare immediately ... and to show you how to profit handsomely from these rapidly-unfolding events.

In this startling video, we show you ...

Why the most dangerous phase of America's great economic calamity is now beginning ...

The monumental event that now threatens to trigger the ultimate financial doomsday -- and why it will plunge vast numbers of U.S. families into the nightmare of poverty, homelessness and hunger ...

Crucial self-defense: How to get through this disaster with your wealth intact, and ...

Plus, how a handful of Americans will use this crisis to build enormous wealth -- and how you can too!

Just click this link to view America's Financial Doomsday and to activate your membership while there's still time!

Best wishes,

Weiss Research, Inc.

Weiss Research, Inc.
15430 Endeavour Drive
Jupiter, FL 33478
tel: 800-291-8545
fax: 561-625-6685

We love hearing from readers. But our editors won't get your e-mail if you simply hit the "reply” button. So please send your questions, comments and suggestions to: support@weissinc.com.

Would you like to edit your e-mail notification preferences or unsubscribe from our mailing list?

This is a communication from Wyatt Investment Research.

This is a paid advertisement provided to our customers. Although we have sent you this email, Wyatt Investment Research does not endorse this product or company nor is it responsible for the content of this ad. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above, and have not independently reviewed the information provided within this advertisement.

We respect your privacy and therefore this email has been sent directly from Wyatt Investment Research. Wyatt Investment Research does not provide our email lists and other data to third parties. This is consistent with our Privacy Policy as outlined on our web site. You may review it at:

http://www.wyattresearch.com/privacy

If you do not want to receive future communications from Wyatt Investment Research, please follow the unsubscribe instructions below.

You are subscribed with the following email address: f0r3xw0rld.tahu@blogger.com

To unsubscribe from Wyatt Investment Research emails click here: www.wyattresearch.com/unsub/

If you believe this communication to be a mistake or unsolicited, please e-mail abuse@bfpnewsletters.com with details regarding your situation, and we will be sure to promptly investigate your situation.

A publication of Wyatt Investment Research
c/o Business Financial Publishing, LLC
65 Railroad Street
Richmond, VT 05477
PO Box 790

After the PAID ADVERTISEMENT is another Article by Mike Larson at Money and Markets. He has several on this topic:

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/hunt-for-european-bailout-enters-%E2%80%9Ctheatre-of-the-absurd%E2%80%9D-territory-47417

The posted article credits the article as being written by Mike Larson at Money and Markets
and was posted on September 21, 2011.

Hunt for European bailout enters “Theatre of the Absurd” territory!

Mike Larson | Friday, September 30, 2011 at 7:30 am

Mike Larson

The fumbling around for a “solution” to the European debt crisis continued this week. And frankly, we’re entering “Theater of the Absurd” territory!

What does that mean for you? Simple. Bureaucrats and politicians on both sides of the Atlantic are getting increasingly desperate to contain a crisis that is uncontainable — at least until the REAL endgame is reached. That endgame will involve debt defaults, writedowns, bank failures, and market washouts.

So rather than continue to chase every rally fueled by hope and hype for some newfangled solution, it’s time to batten down the hatches and prepare for the inevitable!

What Happens When Policymakers Get
Desperate? Here’s Exhibit A!

So what do I mean when I call the current search for a solution absurd? Here’s Exhibit A …

Earlier this week, some bureaucrat apparently decided he or she had to spike the stock markets higher. So details of a new bailout “plan” were leaked to CNBC mouthpiece Steve Liesman. I put the word plan in quotes because it has to be one of the most convoluted solutions I’ve ever seen cooked up.

According to the plan:

1. Money from the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) would be used to help “seed” …
2. A Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) that would be backed by …
3. The European Investment Bank (EIB) …
4. That SPV would buy bad sovereign bonds from banks, who …
5. Would buy the SPV’s own bonds, then …
6. Use those bonds to get more money from the European Central Bank (ECB).

If that sounds like the messiest, most doomed-to-fail plan you’ve ever heard of, you’re not alone! But just a few hours after the plan was leaked to the media, things got even WEIRDER!

You see, the EIB has historically been a development bank. Its loans have helped fund a medical center in Estonia, promote small business lending in Rwanda, and plant trees in Spain. Yet somehow, markets were led to believe it was going to switch its mission to buying sovereign bonds. That sounded like yet another desperate attempt to stick it to the “shorts” to me.

The EIB is staying clear of sovereign toxic waste.
The EIB is staying clear of sovereign toxic waste.

Sure enough, within hours the bank itself came out and said it had no idea what CNBC was talking about! In fact, it went a step further and said it will play no part whatsoever in any bailout! Read the statement yourself online here if you like.

You can’t make this stuff up folks. Clearly, the left hand in Europe doesn’t know what the right hand is doing!

How to Protect Yourself — and Profit —
in Today’s Volatile Market

So what are the investment implications here?

European politicians are backed into a corner. Their citizens don’t want to pay for more bailouts. They don’t want to be taxed into poverty just so far-away bankers don’t have to bite the bullet for making dumb investment decisions.

The Germans in particular are worried that if they have to write a bunch of big checks to bail out the Greeks, the Irish, and everyone else, their OWN “AAA” grades from the major agencies will get cut. Weiss Ratings, for its part, already rates Germany much lower than the major agencies: C . That could easily slip if billions and billions of euros in contingent liabilities are added to its balance sheet.
Advertisement

No wonder German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schauble just called the U.S.’s suggestion that the Europeans “lever up” their bailout fund a “stupid idea” that “makes no sense!”

Yet big banker buddies like U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke continue to insist that the world will come to an end if — horror of horrors — bondholders actually lose money! They want Europe to do a big TARP-like program, giving away the store in order to save their fat-cat friends. They keep repeating the mantra “No more Lehmans” and are willing to sacrifice virtually anything to back that up.

Ultimately, though, I believe a day of reckoning, market collapse, or whatever you want to call it is inevitable. That’s because sovereign governments ALREADY spent all the money they had — and then some — to bail out private banks in Phase I of the credit crisis. Now those very same governments are under siege in Phase II, so they can’t bail each other out! The money’s gone!

Your best bet as an investor? Don’t let hope guide your investment strategy. Deal with the reality in front of you. And in my view, that reality requires a straightforward course of action: Sell down your stock exposure, and ramp up your investments in inverse ETFs, which RISE in value as vulnerable stocks and asset classes fall!

Want to know how? Then click here. You’ll get a much more detailed view of what’s going on, and step-by-step instructions on how to insulate your wealth from this unfolding crisis!

Until next time,

Mike

Last edited by phantomssecret on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improve Spacing to take up less space on the post)
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   Empty Re: Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!

Post by ECOE Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:51 am

Last edited by ECOE on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Lloyds of London ABANDONS European banks!   Empty Try Learning to Read

Post by phantomssecret Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 am

Ecoe,

Before opening your mouth - try removing your foot.

First of all, my name is not Mike. What you are reading is the copy of an article that was written by Mike Larson of "Money & Markets".

The link to the original article I posted was given. Along with a suggestion to you to do a Google search for more information on this post if you are interested in doing more research.

After that is another link that gave you another link to an article, again written by Mike Larson of "Money & Markets".

You are out of line for stating that I have 'ruined this thread for everyone else'.

You are out of line assuming that I am interested in playing in any Sandbox with you or anyone else.

You are also out of line saying that I am hiding behind anything and that you are the polar opposite being open and forthcoming.

RECAP:

Here is your link:
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/lloyds-of-london-abandons-european-banks/

Here is your link for additional reading:
http://www.google.com/

After the Google link is a copied advertisement that makes use of the information about Lloyds of London and the original topic of this post.

Here is an additional link to the second article written by MIKE LARSON - who by the way is NOT 'Phantomssecret'":

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/hunt-for-european-bailout-enters-%E2%80%9Ctheatre-of-the-absurd%E2%80%9D-territory-47417

The last line of the thread used to reply to your post was the ending of the article written by MIKE LARSON - Did you even read the post or did you jump to conclusions?

Looks like you are more interested in stirring the pot than seeing what information is being shared by others.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 am

WE have a PM feature. . . please take it there. . .

Thanks!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum