Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

KFTA - News & Views 1/18/19

Go down

KFTA - News & Views   1/18/19 Empty KFTA - News & Views 1/18/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 am

KTFA:

Alison:  Duh... Maybe it's time to fufill the promises Allak and Abadi made to everyone who ATTENDED that Kuwait conference!   Officially accept Article VIII, lift the three zeros as you promised, lift the restrictions on your currency and announce the Iraqi dinar is now a globally tradeable currency. The simple solution for the lack of funding for Iraq's reconstruction aint rocket science !

Samson:  Iraq stresses the need for Arab countries to fulfill their commitments at the Kuwait conference

2019/1/18 17:50

The Foreign Minister, Mohamed Ali Hakim, stressed the need for Arab countries to fulfill their commitments in accordance with the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference held in Kuwait last year.

"The Arab countries and the international community must provide the necessary funding for the implementation of projects related to the development of East Jerusalem in Palestine and protect it from Israel's attempts to change the demographic of the Holy City," he said, expressing Iraq's strong support for the rights of Palestinian brothers.  And the establishment of an independent state, and urged the international community to intensify efforts and provide assistance to resolve the humanitarian situation in the Palestinian territories. 

In the context of joint Arab action, the Foreign Minister stressed "the importance of achieving Arab integration in the field of foreign trade and financing sustainable development projects in countries suffering from wars and crises."   LINK

Don961:  The people are clinging to the hands of those who are returning their money to Iraq

Friday 18 January 2019 

Khalil Ibrahim Al Obeidi

300 billion dollars, through specialized committees to negotiate in this regard, and God and God and God, this is the best news heard by Iraqis, and those who said it deserves all the praise and praise, and has all the support and be authorized in the name of the people to follow the subject, especially as every economist and even the novice knows We would like to remind the esteemed MP that there is almost an amount equal to the amount due to Iraqi officials who were in the former regime and others in the current system.

These amounts inform the citizen Simple it A of the public treasury funds have been acquired in various ways, including import contracts in all ministries of the State, including fake contracts for more than six thousand projects amounted to $ 350 billion, and that there are machinery and equipment belonging to Iraq, the payment has not been shipped to this moment, and many other money if Was returned to the country to reach 1 trillion

The problem in Iraq is in the official, responsible after the fall is free and unethical and is not deterred by custom and is not afraid of the law, and that the confusion of state power made him a scourge eat and do not give, and that the inability of the official paid by Marhola towards loans until Iraq's external and internal debt 140 Billion dollars, that is, Iraq actually lost $ 1,140 (trillion and one hundred and forty billion dollars) and we have demanded a lot of transparency in the issue of implementation of loans, and today we demand the need for transparency by returning the money of the poor citizen. 

Iraq is a country where all the elements of development are in need of the power of the Ministry of Planning, the seriousness of the Ministry of Finance, and the courage of financial control. These factors are capable of helping you, MP, who is keen to return funds and use them sincerely to build the new Iraq. God helps us to return these funds. .... link/

Samson:  Trade Minister calls for Arab economic summit to take effective decisions on Arab economic situation

18th January, 2019

Minister of Commerce Mohammed Al-Ani on Friday called on the participants in the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit held in Beirut to take effective and important decisions and have a positive outcome on the economic situation of the Arab countries

Al-Ani said in an interview with the "Iraqi political economic center" and briefed by "Economy News", Iraq participates in this Arab Economic Summit of its importance in activating the joint Arab action, which reflects positively on the economic situation of the Arab countries, noting that "Iraq has previously chaired the Summit Which took place in Cairo last December and took many decisions in several fields, which lead to interaction between the Arab countries and the occurrence of economic integration

"We are looking at the Arab Economic Summit to take effective decisions and have an outcome on the Arab countries," he said

The session of the Committee on Follow-up and Preparation of the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit was held at the Phenicia Hotel in Beirut on Thursday at the senior officials level to discuss the draft agenda items of the Summit   LINK

Samson:  Video .. The theft of a huge sum in Baghdad

2019/1/18 9:24  VIDEO LINK

A security force recovered a huge sum after robbing him of a robbery in Baghdad province.
"The detachments of the Baghdad police headquarters at Al-Ma'mun police station were able to uncover the circumstances of the crime of theft and recover more than half a million dollars to the owner in record time," a statement from the Baghdad police command said. 

Baghdad Police Chief Major General Ali Jassem Mohammed thanked the team for their integrity and dedication to the performance of the duty.   LINK

Samson:  Trump cancels the participation of his delegation at the Davos Forum because of the government closure 

18th January, 2019

US President Donald Trump has canceled his country's participation in the Davos forum because of the government closure, White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said Friday.

"President Trump canceled the visit of the US delegation to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," Sanders said in a statement.

US President Donald Trump on Thursday canceled his planned trip later this month to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, with the partial closure of the US government.

"Because of the intransigence of the Democrats about border security and the very importance of our nation's safety, I respectfully cancel my very important trip to Davos, Switzerland to attend the World Economic Forum," Trump said on Twitter.   LINK

Sasmon:  Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials

18th January, 2019

Between the deputy of the coalition of Ali Ali Ghawi, Friday, that the parliament will achieve the figures of salaries published on the Internet and social networking sites, especially after lifting the confidentiality of the report of the Office of Financial Supervision on the differences and salaries of officials in the state.

"There are inaccuracies and inaccuracies published on the websites and social networks, after the lifting of the confidentiality of the report of the Office of Financial Supervision on the differences of salaries of officials in the state," Ghawi said in a statement.

He added that "the real salary of the deputy is 8 million dinars, while the amount mentioned and published on the sites is 15 million dinars, and the differences of hospitality and allowances worth 10 million, while the deputy Laitselm not 8 million dinars, a monthly salary, especially after the increase of rent allowances from Deputies".

He explained that "the House of Representatives will open an investigation on the figures published superstitious on the salaries of deputies, where the numbers are not fact, and there is evidence that the MP receives a salary of 8 million dinars and can publish the powder salaries in order to add more credibility.  He stressed that "each deputy 16 members protection scheduled by the parliament, and receive their salaries by the Council after the grant of the agency to receive their dues, and handed over to them directly."   LINK

MadeeandLyndee:  The people are getting upset. Things better change soon. IMO

Tommy17:  I don’t blame the Iraqi people    They are tired of broken promises by the politicians in  Iraq.  More pressure !!!and it’s gonna get worst if things aren’t done soon   Imo

Samson:  Angry demonstrators burn a security checkpoint near the local government building in Basra

18th January,2019

Angry protesters set fire to a security spot near the local government in the oil-rich southern province of Basra on Friday

And dozens of demonstrators demonstrated today in protest against the continued decline in the reality of service and living, and the spread of unemployment within the community, and the spread of financial and administrative corruption in the institutions of the state and its departments    LINK

Samson:  New national budget for Iraq expected

18th January, 2019

Economists here believe that the Iraqi Parliament will make a new national budget to avoid the expected deficit if oil prices did not increase.

Belief is spreading that the new budget will calculate oil prices at $49 per barrel, while the current proposed budget put the price at 56 dollars per barrel.

If the prices of oil did not increase, the Iraqi parliament will resort to the alternative budget, taking into consideration that oil prices are affected by political factors and US manipulation in world oil economy according to its interests, economists predicted.

Iraqi Parliamentary Financial Commission announced that the deficit in the budget reached to 27 trillion Iraqi dinars, calculated on $56 per oil barrel.

It is noteworthy that "the websites dealt with figures that show that each deputy receives a salary and allowances of 25 million, and therefore all the Parliament recognizes the salaries of its deputies monthly by 8 billion and 225 million dinars."    LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum