Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19

Go down

"Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19 Empty "Forced to Float #2" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/17/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:54 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » January 17th, 2019

My post last thread suggests the citizens have been told to be sure to get to Mosque in the morning.. They were imo told, asto they would learn more on what we call article 2.. Link
Then look at the articles today and the progression and urgency of the wording they uses. Then smile Know they have URGENT MEASURES to take and may be FORCED to FLOAT their currency.

IMO they will need to be article 8 not just act like it. Actually will need to physically lift the zeros.

Thus, the citizens need to know what to expect and explicitly.. Lets hope and pray this is the time for it.. Would hate to see the Barriers all down in the GREEN ZONE and from around the CBI with a bunch of very irritated (streets full of gangs) converging in on them.

I have a feeling they know better now.. So all good. imo ~ MM....

Frank26 Quote: "So IMO on the 30th of Dec of last year when they electronically lifted the 3 zeros before the ending of 2018 it has not yet been done internationally…yet! But the bridge, and the Chamber of Commerce and all the evidence we’ve given you already…that bridge is up! They have to just cross it now.

These contracts of my friend in the form of the IQD came first. They were presented inside Iraq to businesses to offer jobs to the citizens electronically. Isn’t that brilliant! They have not lifted the three zeros physically. They have lifted them electronically!!!

Now they simply need to tell the rest of the world…the rest of the investing world that wants to come into Iraq and rebuild them that they did so! And,... to physically give the citizens of Iraq what we call the 2nd article containing the pictures of the new small category notes and the fils along with the instructions of where to get these new small category notes and fils, the information of their new currency rate, the information of the currency reform and the ATM instructions along with more information to the citizens.

It must not fail in the hands of the citizens! Because the bridge of the IQD to leave Iraq internationally has been built and tested and it is sitting there waiting to be announced!

What did Trump and Mahdi talk about in the last week of December of 2018? Well maybe they talked about the Iraqi budget at 1 to 1. Maybe they talked about a new government. And by the way what new government? I mean it’s there but it has not been officially announced. Just like Article VIII. It’s there but its not officially announced. ~ Frank26

Doc.K » January 17th, 2019

Trump Can start permanently laying off government workers - DRAIN THE $WAMP

A reduction in force is a thoughtful and systematic elimination of positions. For all practical purposes, a government RIF is the same thing as a layoff. ...

Organizations must stick to predetermined criteria when sorting out what happens to each employee. They must communicate with employees how and why decisions are made. ...
In deciding who stays and who goes, federal agencies must take four factors into account:

1. Tenure

2. Veteran status

3. Total federal civilian and military service

4. Performance

Agencies cannot use RIF procedures to fire bad employees.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html

MilitiaMan » January 17th, 2019

The fascinating thing is not only is this possibly to be possible on MLK Day being 30 days, it is the day after the CBI ceases charging 2% Fees for currency exchange of $20.00 or less.. The latter has huge significance, imo.. Now don't get me wrong, but, it is curiously timed well.. The implications could be immense.. jmtc ~ MM

Popeye7 » January 17th, 2019

The leverage the our Commander in Chief has at this point in time... His enemies will be weeping, and gnashing their teeth if this is his plan, and it comes to fruition... Not that they need any motivation to do so anyway as we have witnessed over the last 2 years... Think there could very well be a deal struck by the dem's before this 30 period is over?... This weekend could prove to be very eventful on several fronts.. IMO..

Samson » January 17th, 2019

In the document ... Zebari "borrowed" 200 million of the money when his minister was not paid yet

17th January, 2019

Former Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari has failed to pay a 200 million dinar loan to the finance ministry.

The report, which was obtained by "Al-Ghad Press", said that "the report No. (10974) dated 24/5/2018 of the suspended advances of the Ministry of Finance and its units for the year ended 2017/12/31 the presence of advances suspended at the Ministry's center within the budget (824) million dinars and eight hundred and twenty-four million dinars).

"The former minister Hoshyar Mahmoud Zebari took the sum of 204 million and has been approached by the Legal Department financial sector letter No. (25818) on 13/7/2017 to take legal action." LINK

Oil prices are falling as US crude production approaches an unprecedented rate

2019/1/17 13:56

Oil prices fell on Thursday as US crude oil production approached an unprecedented 12 million bpd, as fears of weak demand began to emerge.

By 0752 GMT, US WTI crude futures were $ 51.92 a barrel, down 39 cents, or 0.8 percent, from the previous close. London Brent crude futures fell 37 cents, or 0.6 percent, to $ 60.95 a barrel. Crude oil production in the United States rose in the week ending Jan. 11 to a record 11.9 million barrels per day, compared with 11.7 million barrels a day in the previous week, which was already the highest production rate between Countries of the world. US production has risen by 2.4 million bpd since January 2018, fueling fears of a supply gap. US gasoline stocks also rose more-than-expected.

The increase in crude production in the United States coincided with a rise in exports, which also reached a record level of 3.2 million barrels per day by the end of last year. The surge in US supplies comes amid concerns that demand growth is faltering because of a slowdown in the global economy that some analysts believe will turn into a recession. To curb the oil spill, OPEC and Russia are leading efforts to cut supplies, preventing crude prices from falling sharply despite weak demand and rising US production. LINK

Trump extends emergency in America

17th January, 2019

US President Donald Trump has extended for another year the state of emergency in the United States because of "terrorist activities" in the Middle East.

"Terrorist activities continue to threaten the peace process in the Middle East and pose a serious threat to the national security, foreign policy and economy of the United States,"Trump said in a statement released by the White House. For this reason, the application of the state of emergency, which was announced on December 23, 1995, and its subsequent procedures after December 23, 2019, should be extended."

"I have extended the state of emergency for one year because of the danger posed by terrorists abroad who threaten to undermine the peace process in the Middle East," Trump said.

The state of emergency was declared in the United States because of the activities of "terrorists" in the Middle East by former US President Bill Clinton. This system includes sanctions on members of "terrorist groups" that have been blacklisted, including freezing assets and preventing US citizens from doing any Activity with her. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum