Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces

Go down

Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces Empty Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=29895

[size=36]Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces[/size]

17/01/2019

Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces 131712019_fuaad

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein on Thursday discussed with General Joseph Footel, commander of the Central Command of the United States of America and his delegation, ways to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces and enhance their capabilities and role in maintaining security. 
"During the meeting, we discussed the continuation of support and coordination between all sides in order to completely eliminate the pockets of the terrorist organization and its lands," the Information Office of the Deputy Prime Minister said. 
"I have discussed with Gen. Joseph Fotill, commander of the US Central Command, the efforts of the International Coalition to eliminate residual remnants and continue to support the capacity building of our armed forces," Hussein said in a tweet on Twitter.
The meeting was attended by the Director of the Prime Minister's Office, Major General Abdul Amir Yarallah, Commander of Joint Operations, Director of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister and Charge d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Baghdad and Commander of the Coalition Forces in Iraq and Syria.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces Empty Iraq and the International Alliance are discussing coordination in the military field to eliminate the remnants of an advocate

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:42 am

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=48843

Iraq and the International Alliance are discussing coordination in the military field to eliminate the remnants of an advocate

17-01-2019

Fouad Hussein discusses with the commander of the US Central Command to strengthen the capabilities of the Iraqi army and security forces Image

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad

[size=18]The chief of staff of the army, General Othman al-Ghanmi, discussed Thursday with the commander of the coalition forces in the Middle East, General Fotil, cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the alliance, led by the United States of America in the military field, while the latter stressed that the level of cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the United States of America at the highest levels .

"The chief of staff of the army, General Othman al-Ghanmi, met Thursday with the commander of the coalition forces in the Middle East, General Fotil and the accompanying delegation. The meeting discussed and discussed cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the alliance, led by the United States," the ministry said in a statement. American in the military field '.

"Our relationship with the United States is strong and strong and we are in constant contact with the leaders and advisors present in Iraq to discuss and coordinate support for combat operations to eliminate the remaining remnants of terrorist intimidation, as well as to support and develop the capabilities of Iraqi forces," the statement quoted al-Ghanmi as saying. , Processing, and border control).

"The level of cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the United States of America at the highest levels and we are committed and continue to provide all forms of logistical support and assistance to develop the capabilities of the Iraqi army of all types."

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum