Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

AdminBill Has His Phone Handy!!!  1/16/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

AdminBill Has His Phone Handy!!! 1/16/19

Go down

AdminBill Has His Phone Handy!!!  1/16/19 Empty AdminBill Has His Phone Handy!!! 1/16/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 am

AdminBill Has His Phone Handy!!!  1/16/19 Bill_c20

THERE CERTAINLY IS A PLETHORA OF RUMORS, SPECULATION AND GURU HOPIUM BEING PRESENTED TODAY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YEAR 13 OR SO FOR ME AND NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED. GCR/RV:WWG1WGA

DOES THAT PRECLUDE TONY, RAY, FRANK, DELTA, BRUCE ETC. FROM BEING CORRECT? OF COURSE NOT. NOR MAY THEY BE SPOT ON. ALTHOUGH I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH BUT I WILL PAY VERY, VERY CLOSE ATTENTION AND KEEP MY PHONE HANDY. GCR/RV:WWG1WGA.

WHAT IS RIF (REDUCTION IN FORCE)? HOW DOES IT PERTAIN TO THE CURRENT SHUTDOWN OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? IN 4 DAYS THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE SHUTDOWN 30 DAYS. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE AUTHORIZED TO IMPLEMENT RIF IN 4 DAYS. ONCE AGAIN WHAT IS RIF? WILL IT BE USED?

STAY VERY, VERY, VERY CLOSE TO YOUR PHONE AND EMAIL DURING THE COMING 2 WEEKS. OR SOONER PERHAPS? GCR/RV:WWG1WGA

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS REQUEST, NO, DEMAND, THAT IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A CURRENCY GROUP OF ANY KIND THAT YOU NEVER, EVER POST INFO THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND IS RESTRICTED BY AN NDA, IN WSOMN OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED. I HAVE NOT SEEN IT HAPPEN BUT THIS WARNING MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. YOU MAY BE JEOPARDIZING THE INTEGRITY OF WSOMN
AND OTHER SITES.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum