Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate

+3
openmind
mi$ter dinar
outback7
7 posters

Go down

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Empty Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate

Post by outback7 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Steve from Peoples dinar posted that Iraqi TV and the Iraqi newspapers addressed exchange details and the rate to the Iraqi people......I have searched all the media of Iraq that I am aware of.........NOTHING!! His source was his friend Ray who has an Iraqi friend that is unemployed who lives in America and he reported that all this news was meant to have been in the TV and the papers. Steve boasted that his intel was the best. What? A friend who has a friend who is unemployed........I will stick with Okie and this sight any day..........

Last edited by outback7 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Empty Re: Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate

Post by mi$ter dinar Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I am in Iraq and work with local Iraqis...........None of them have seen on tv ...........Or read in the newspapers..........Anything about a rate.........Or a dinar rv

mi$ter dinar
Observer

Back to top Go down

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Empty Re: Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate

Post by openmind Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Many of the intel gatherers do this. it is very powerful to say that has been announced in Iraq, seen on TV, and in the newspapers. If this was the case, why hasnt the ultimate authority, the CBI said anything about it?

DELTA&FRANK's FAMILY, RAY (RENFROW), TONY (RAY's BROTHER) and now STEVE all have said recently and in the past, that the rate was showing on TV.

If you read such intel, it is best to look at the REAL CBI WEBSITE : http://www.cbi.iq/ and check for a change. As it says on DInarBanker's Website, no rate change until the CBI says so.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 pm

outback7 wrote:Steve from Peoples dinar posted that Iraqi TV and the Iraqi newspapers addressed exchange details and the rate to the Iraqi people......I have searched all the media of Iraq that I am aware of.........NOTHING!! His source was his friend Ray who has an Iraqi friend that is unemployed who lives in America and he reported that all this news was meant to have been in the TV and the papers. Steve boasted that his intel was the best. What? A friend who has a friend who is unemployed........I will stick with Okie and this sight any day..........

Did you check the Iraq Daily Hallucinations Review?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 am

dinarling77 wrote:
outback7 wrote:Steve from Peoples dinar posted that Iraqi TV and the Iraqi newspapers addressed exchange details and the rate to the Iraqi people......I have searched all the media of Iraq that I am aware of.........NOTHING!! His source was his friend Ray who has an Iraqi friend that is unemployed who lives in America and he reported that all this news was meant to have been in the TV and the papers. Steve boasted that his intel was the best. What? A friend who has a friend who is unemployed........I will stick with Okie and this sight any day..........

Are you a subscriber? lol!

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Flag-212Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:55 am

I take such "intel" with:

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Salt

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gtabdinar Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 am

Ooooh! Good one Justpassntime!! I was wonderin' where you were just recently. You been around? Or is it just me? Anyway, nice one-liner!!!

gtabdinar

Back to top Go down

Exchange news not in any Iraqi newspapers......neither the Rate Empty Okie Did Post That It Was In the Iraqi Newspapers

Post by phantomssecret Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:02 am

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t8099-bear-soctti-g-okie-chat-10-4-758-pm-cdt
Subject: Bear, Soctti G & OKIE Chat: 10/4 - 7:58 pm CDT Yesterday at 7:12 pm Reply with quote

[bigtim] ..OKIE OIL MAN was the ads in the newspapers and tv yesterday about how to exchange dinar rumor or solid fact

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BIGTIM--GREAT QUESTION AND YES IT WAS PUBLISHED IN THEIR NEWSPAPERS (2 SEPERATE NEWSPAPERS) AND ALSO PUT ON TV--SO LOGIC DICTATES TO ME THAT IT WOULD LOGICALLY INDICATE AN IMMENSE OF THE EVENT TO OCCUR

- this is from Stevel, owner of Peoples Dinar:

I was able to get the name of two of the newspapers that ran those cash in instructions for the citizens. My friend is really busy at his business today and wasn’t able to talk much but hope to talk to him later today and get more info. The two newspapers he gave me were: MADA, the evening edition. This is a Kurdish newspaper. The other was AL-SABH, morning edition. This is an Iraqi newspaper. As I said, I hope to have more info to share later. Have a blessed day.[i]
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:37 am

justpassntime wrote:

Are you a subscriber? lol!

Not yet, jpt, but I will use you as a reference when I sign up!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum