Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/16/19

Go down

WEARETHEPEOPLE - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/16/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/16/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:38 am

(Bullet pts by AZhombre)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

TNT Ray-Tony call 2019.01.16 Wed bullet pts by AZhombre

• TNT WEDNESDAY CONFERENCE CALL ~ ALL REPLAY LINKS AND NOTES ~ JANUARY 1​6, 2019 ~ https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65235475/tnt-wednesday-conference​-call-all-replay-links-january-16-20/!!!

• Ray/welcome! Read updates:

• Tony/gooood morning TNT. I’m superfantastic everyday because I know something good is about to happen.

• Heard contractors being paid. Not happening but told no later than Feb 2nd.World bank, UN, Pompeo, etc. telling they won’t receive funds until completed. As of yesterday (middle of the month) info was sent out from somebody in the Treasury Dept, everything is done, completed, signed off, just waiting for the release. We’re right where we need to be. No change in the rates. Everybody is ready to go. Did get people who retired from the bank and said things are moving and to look for this next week. Iraq cancelled all the committees and said they budget was going to get done. Vote put off until Saturday, the next time they’ll talk about the budget.

• Member questions:

• Zim on screens? T/banks think they’re going to do it! What’s going on in Zimbabwe doesn’t make sense. New admin, inflation up 200%, won’t take their own currency, China & Russia trying to take over influence. Want people to have faith in it rather than US dollars. Buy some more Dong and Dinar. Rates of Dong? Up to $2.

• ? New phase of testing? Ray/release codes!

• ? Are US service turning with rate above $1? Don’t know. Haven’t gotten info from any other countries.

• ?news on street exchanges? T/no additional info of rate change, etc. Had pics sent in past. Nothing in last 2-3 days.

• ?How many exchange banks on your list? R/78.

• ?You were excited Mon. Changes? T/hasn’t changed, still excited. Banks saying, contractors, info from treasury saying everything released and ready to gol. Only thing left is posting on site.

• ?bank rates on Zim? R/2 cents. Don’t know until showtime.

• Live ?’s

• 951/S Cal Guy!Date of Feb 2nd, contractors get paid, or start? Tony/ no later than the 2nd employees were told Mon afternoon they would be paid equal to USA 1 to 1. Other banks are waking up saying things happening next week. Info from Treasury on Mon, banks talking on Tues. We’re in the window and it could change any moment! No later than 2/2 pay employees in Iraq at $1:1.

• 312/Chicago, IL.Heard they tried to push it thru, have they tried? T/released yesterday at 2:30, waiting on it happening right now! Budget 99.9% complete. Still discussing. Kurdistan wants to get paid the last 3 months of 2018. They moved the problem from yesterday to Sat. Left the session open until Sat when it can be completed! C/it always sounds good! Tony/they’re still moving and still going to happen. ? on Iran. T/Iran says we’re going to drop all the tariffs between our countries. Try to melt into 1 country. Iraq has to choose. They could say yes to all that the US wants, but not starve to death. Iran is going to continue to fight it. Iraq said you need to move all of your fighters out of the country! The US is going to attack you, so please move out of us so we won’t be destroyed again. Try to bomb Iran office buildings? We will see. C/hope we don’t do that.

• 404/Atlanta, GA. Good question lady! New phase of testing: codes are valid for how long? Tony/they didn’t share that info. We got the info already to go, release codes activated, etc, so when are the 800#’s coming, when notified to go to the bank? Don’t know! C/ideal time over weekend of 1/19 – 1/21. Tony/summit is this Sat-Sunday. Parliament put off discussion off until the 19th, banks say… 2 simple announcements of the ministers and money will flow everywhere!

• Sunny, what Ray said was in his Blast: Contracts are to be funded by February 2, 2019. [Could this be the outside date?] PM Mahdi sent out a tweet stating that he is moving onward with implementing the program for government that was presented to Parliament and intends to complete it within the time frame that was previously announced. It appears he is making promises to the Iraqi citizens. #wearethepeople

• 303/Denver, CO. Why are banks confining only to currency exchangers? T/R some of us would be liquid! What strategies will banks take to make sure there are arbitrary thresholds for people to participate? T/understand what previous caller was saying. A lot of people think only the rich should get richer. They gave me a % who would get the contract rate. Bank people told me who would get what, what amounts, etc. Someone in FL just went thru that.They can find that transaction, how many contract rates were given out. Try and make sure the live up to. Individual cases are hard to tract. It will take people actually in the know. I’m hoping it goes smooth enough. Whether we get a contract rate, if you come back to the forum and let us know, it’s going to help each other. NDA, “Jack Jones” won’t talk about this. On our board, we don’t know who Jack Jones is? PTB’s are listening to this call. Don’t like the fact we don’t have written procedures who qualifies for the contract rates. Have a plan and let your wealth manager know what you can do with a higher rate. If you feel it’s not good for you, don’t do it. Do the right thing. Caller/they should have a table with requirements. Tony/they should have something like that. No harm in asking, “how much is required to get the higher rates?” They may have prepared something like that.

• 707/Santa Rosa, CA. Pls explain tweet yesterday. T/Goal is to knock the US dollar down, making the Chinese Yuan and/or Russian Ruble leading. Now have 7 mini IMF regions throughout the world.Chinese economy is giving out money for their own growth and benefit. Read the book, Confessions of an economic hitman! In the past we controlled the world thru debt. This is about looking at what’s going on globally and create a legacy to survive all. Ex. Of 3D printers for spinal column injuries!

• 360/Vancouver, WA.Confused with dollar take a hit, drop 30%, then regain value. Tony/our strongest $ at 78 cents. If it goes above causes problems around the world, if less, problems for us. The dollar will never drop 30%, would crash our economy. Top 20 countries are supposed to lose some, and the bottom will come up so the global economy can be in control. 7 global currencies goal over 40 years. 3rd world countries can’t live like this. 2k people had Zim, 20k Dong, 1-2 mi Dinar. 20k w/Zim, a couple of m with dong. Banks think 30-40 million have some form of this currency! Before, 90% of those people would be broke within 2 years. Super take-off in economy, then folks broke because they created new debt. When their money runs out. Maybe you’re down to 70%. It’s going to hurt our economy seeing past going to the bank. C/if you look at this from a generational standpoint, we must live on the interest and leave the principal alone.

• 440/Cleveland, OH. Is there anybody you follow? T/don’t but receive info from others. Respect Okie. Respects Frank’s calls. My guys went to the same meeting. All of their info is based on Iraq, don’t know info from the USA. Like info coming out from Iraq, matches his sources in USA. Yrs. ago Mountain Goat had good information. For years he said Zim wouldn’t go, and maybe it won’t. Too political for me.

• 610/ Gman from PA. www.tntsuperfantastic.comSend $ to Raymond Renfrom PO Box 1748 Elm City, NC 27822. Cash app/ $tntsuperfantastic and make your donation electronically.

• 509/Spokane, WA. T/it’s coming down to Saturday 1/19/19.C/contract rate $28.50? T/yes!

• 718/NY, NY. Wants info of next get-together in Charleston, SC. R/sold-out! C/not 1 person more? R/depends on what size you are, haha. Small facility to accommodate small group. Don’t work at meet and greets. Will have others.

• 407/Orlando, FL. Issue to get contract rate to set up charitable foundation to feed the needy. Ray/create a trust w an anonymous name, donate to it, then the trust sets up a foundation. Where the money came from is nobody’s business. Not asking people to give money to your charity, the foundation is giving to charity!

• 205/Birmingham, AL. What happened last wk? They now say they are going to come out with a new currency. US and Zimbabwe still going to access the old currency. If the bank says it’s good, take it. If not, hold it until the new currency comes out and see what happens then. Ray/if the Zim doesn’t go in the first basket, I’m going to hold it.

• 205/Birmingham, AL. Tony won $500 on the game, haha. Nov/Dec talk about lower denoms. T/not going to put the ld’s out and change the value 3 wks later.Only put them out when the value changes that day and announcement made. Explaining to the people how it works. LD’s go with the rate. Didn’t happen that day and threw the people off. Bama will back next year.

• 425/Bellevue, WA. Appreciation. Suggest we say, “is that all that can be offered?” Causing them to respond if more available. Tony/can’t guarantee what they’ll do. It’s all about how you approach it. Business transaction. “Is that the best rate I can get? What interest rate? Weekly/monthly? Can we negotiate on that? If the contract rate is gone, can you give me more? I’m doing 60%, what’s….If they say I don’t know, respond with “let’s put it in the computer and see what it does”.C/should I take my son, a negotiator, in to get a higher rate? T/definitely! If he does this for a living, he should know exactly what to do with it.

• Tony/superfantastic everyday! Everyday a little closer. In the window, pointing the same direction. Right now everybody is pointing the same direction. Everybody expecting something to happen here next week. Have your plan. Be ready so you don’t have to get ready. Walk in with confidence. When you sit at that desk, you’re going to know what to do. Put your money to work. Use your money’s money. Create a plan and legacy for your family.

• Ray/will send out a tweet if it’s not a normal Friday when we meet again!

• TNT WEDNESDAY CONFERENCE CALL ~ ALL REPLAY LINKS AND NOTES ~ JANUARY 1​6, 2019 ~ https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65235475/tnt-wednesday-conference​-call-all-replay-links-january-16-20/!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum