Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/15/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/15/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/15/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:51 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Tonight I do not have a whole lot to tell you in terms of Intel, but let’s get to it. The reason I do not have a whole lot to tell you is because it is kind of coming down to the wire now. We are getting some really positive input. I am going to just tell you sort of where we are based on what has been accomplished. We know guys this thing has been divided up into five basic Tiers: Tier 1 and Tier 2 have been done for a while now. Tier 3 just got wrapped up few weeks ago where they were actually paid out of the Tier 3s.

There were VIPS, some of them independents not part of a group kind of thing. Those guys were paid. Now, they had some cleanup to do due to some illegal activity taking place with some of those. They had a number of arrests that took place in Tier 3s. Those were handled. Everything is cool. Tier 3s got access to their funds and everything is honky-dory.

Bruce: Now comes along Tier 4. Now Tier 4 has a Group A and a Group B. We in the Internet Group are considered Group B. Tier 4 Group A is what we have called some of the groups set up out west. They are based out there and they tend to be called the core groups, external is one kind of group, but they have lumped in a lot of the other things that are either Farm Claims, Fines and Penalties, Native American Indian Claims, even Veterans. There is a number of groups plus all of the groups that have been out there for four to five years with people that have ponied up currency for exchange in the past that have not been paid. They put it up and they have not been paid. Okay, you know about those groups. They vary in size, they vary in number, and they have Pay Masters that are actually handling the payout of those group participants. That is Group of Tier 4.

Bruce: We heard that particular Group A, the core groups have been communicating. Finally they have received some communication. Finally they have been told they are about to be paid. Finally they are being told some of them will be requested to come in out west to handle the transactions. They are being given that. Some of them if not all by now have received letters with information. Some of them have received phone calls like in the last couple of days. This is new. This has not happened before. It is getting them ready to be made liquid by the Pay Masters that have already been made liquid and have the codes to release those funds to the individuals. That is where we are right now at the point for release for those groups.

Bruce: We heard some activity started last night. WE heard there is more activity that could take place overnight tonight. We believe that we are at the point very little is required now before we get notified to go. I mean we, I mean I am taking about our group, the Internet Group, Tier 4 Group B. This means there has been a number of meetings and conference calls in the recent days, even today. Calls that took place with the large banks in conjunction with the Secretary of the Treasury. Who knows what exactly was covered on them because I was not able to listen in, and I do not have an idea what exactly was talked about, but we think part of the plan was to talk about where we are in terms of the release and can this be released with the toll free number to me, and can this thing happen immediately meaning in the next day or two. My understanding is that is the situation where we stand.

Bruce: We have a desire to see the Treasury note, USTN, the United States Treasury Note, which is a gold back instrument and it is needed to be seen as that, gold back before it is traded openly on Forex, openly between banks. This is where we are. We are looking for it to occur. .Can it occur now while the Big Call started at 9:00 pm EST and the Chinese markets are opening? Could it start now or start overnight in the middle of trading or in the morning when the markets open up at 9:30 am EST with the stock market opening and the trading begins? I do not know. My understanding is this quite simply. If the USTN goes live overnight tonight, then we should be a go tomorrow. It is a “if then” statement. If then. If not tonight, then we should be in good shape for the same thing to occur overnight tomorrow night with a start on Thursday. I probably said too much, but that is where we stand. I am just giving it to you straight. This is what I am hearing, and I believe that probably is good information from several sources. I believe it is accurate. I am looking forward for further verification later and probably of course tomorrow.

Bruce: What I am telling you is you are very close. Everything we can say about Iraq appears to have been completed. They have done what they needed to do and we were the ones holding their hands all the way along. Tonight is the 15th and usually is when the Operational rates change on the 15th. Also we heard there was the possibility that the China Trade Agreement would occur and be announced today. I have not seen the news and I do not know if that was announced yet, but it is something that is close in happening. There are changes taking place in some of the government agencies as a result I believe of the partial shutdown of the government. I believe it is allowing some changes to take place that needed to take place. Could be some clean up, could be some restructuring of some things, and could be a lot behind the scenes is what I am saying.

Bruce: I feel that we are at a very good point, never closer, you can automatically assume that as time goes on I know that is what you are saying, but as far as what is required at this point I do believe we are finally where once we see USTNs go live, we should be golden because Chinese Yuan is gold back. We know the Zimbabwe dollar if they haven’t announced it is going to be gold back. Same thing of Iraq, true of the Rupiah, and true of the Vietnamese Dong. The Dong is backed by China as well as the Zimbabwe dollar. There is a backing behind it. We, the US are backing the Rupiah and the Iraqi Dinar. We are backing those two to three currencies, and China is backing the Zim and the Vietnamese Dong.

Bruce: This has been an amazing event that we been witnessed to. We have learned patience through this. We think we are at the end of the ride. We hope that we are at the end of the ride because the evidence is showing things are moving. We had a tranche of a (1) followed by (82) zeros. That is a big number. That took place Friday morning from the Treasury to the bank to give them liquidity for Tier 4. There was another tranche that happened yesterday, another (82) zero tranche. That again gave additional liquidity for our exchanges and for our Zim redemptions.

Bruce: I can tell you this much the front screen rate of the Zim is a little below .20 cents. The back screen rate is quite a bit higher. I can just can tell you the rates that will be on the front screens for the Dinar and Dong will be much closer together than we thought. You know where I told you where the Dinar was and where it was going to be, and what I have been told the Dong should be within a dollar or two of the Dinar on the front screens. I can’t speak of the back screens at this point. I really think that we are going to be super blessed by the currencies we have, and the rates we are able to get.

Bruce: As far as our redemption thing going and how to handle that, that is where Sue comes in beautifully right now in getting you ready for that. I am a little OD on the thing. I just know how this thing is going to work with calling in, getting a toll free number, one for Canada, one for the United States, and one for Mexico. I supposed to have all three numbers. I will put them out on both websites: thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com. If you want to stay in touch with us for projects or future calls, podcasts, whatever we do, you will want to sign up if you haven’t already on bigcalluniverse.com. You sign up with just your email address. You use that as your method of signing up. You should get an auto responder email back. If you don’t get an email back, do not freak out. Some people haven’t received it. We will make sure everybody is signed up. Just spell your email right when you sign up. This is so we can keep in touch with you because when the call stops which we hope is tonight, when they stop then we will just do some recorded pod casts and we will send them out by email with a link. That is how you will get any future calls that we do. We will get it to you.

Bruce: I am going to give you updates of our meetings . We will do one on Rebuild America. Then one on the Veterans Retreat Network, and so on and so forth. I will be doing that and putting that out for you. Maybe Sue, Ken and maybe Pastor Steven be on future calls. We are going to do that. That is the only way I know to stay in touch with you. We are going to just call it underground. We are going to that format of the podcast and not a live call, at least not yet. Then you will be directed once we get everything rolling to the website that has to do with Veterans retreat Network, and the website having to do with Rebuild America. That is sort of what is going on. We will be in touch with you. I say it will be a month or so before we get things under way. That is probably pretty close, but you might get a call or pod cast before that time.

Bruce: Try not to forget about us and take care of your friends and neighbors after this goes because we will have so much to do. It will be real exciting. I am excited about where we are going. This will be great. I do want at least 5, 000 volunteers from the Big Call to help me with Rebuild America. It is like I am not looking for money. I just want a people who will help us rebuild their cities, help with equine therapy for the Veterans, and some puppy dog therapy also for the Veterans. It is really going to be fun. We will put those Veteran Retreats together and it will be fun. Do you realize the unemployment rate for Veterans is under 3%? That is awesome. That means most of them are working. For those not working if they can fog a mirror we will hire them. We will find them something to do. The beauty is we will be able to pay good wages not only to the Veterans but anybody that is hired to do the work we are looking for.

Bruce: I am going to call it a night. I want to thank everyone now for being so faithful and listening to the call. Thank you again Pinkroses once again for transcribing the call so beautifully and putting it out there so we can be translated in multiple languages around the world. It really does help and I hope I did not talk to fast tonight. I want to thank Sue so much for her love and energy which is so strong. Stay in touch with Bob and Boomers. Continue to send in your prayers and praise reports to ministry@thebigcall.net. I want to thank Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven for making this call real and useful and fun for me. Thank you everybody and have a beautiful night. Pay close attention and look at the website for the toll free number. Good night Everybody, have a good one.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

PINKROSES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum