Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq

Go down

Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq Empty Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:50 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=29543

[size=36]Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq[/size]

15/01/2019

Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq 131512019_50054498_2281745511889976_4554236557350928384_n

BAGHDAD - News balances 

confirmed the Secretary General of the International Telecommunication Union, Houlin Zhao, during a meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Tuesday, the EU was ready to support the development of communications technology in Iraq and the dissemination of its usefulness in various fields. 
"The meeting discussed the reality of communications in Iraq and the proceedings of the international conference to launch the DUM initiative," the ministry's media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News. Of the Information and Communication Authority ". 
"The government's interest in the development of communications technology to enter into the work of all ministries and sectors of the state and society," he stressed, "the need to keep up with what this important sector of development and modernization is continuing."
"He expressed his appreciation for the efforts of the government in the development of communications," he said, expressing his hope that Iraq would achieve further development in all fields. 
"During his first visit to Iraq, he was briefed on the details of the developments in the field of telecommunications," Zaw said. "The International Federation is ready to support and develop communication technology and to spread the benefits of telecommunications in various fields."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq Empty Iraq, UN discuss ways to enhance cooperation in communications

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:22 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=29549

[size=36]Iraq, UN discuss ways to enhance cooperation in communications[/size]

15/01/2019

Abdalmahdi international official: ready to support and develop communications technology in Iraq 131512019_4db889d0-0898-4422-b162-a2ae0d39f1a9

Mawazine News 

Minister of Communications Naeem Al-Rubaie on Tuesday discussed with the head of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Houlin Zaou, ways to develop cooperation in the field of telecommunications. 
"Al-Rubaie met with the head of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in the capital Baghdad, and during the meeting, they discussed common issues and means of developing cooperation between the Ministry of Communications and the Organization," the ministry said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"The importance of Iraq's contacts with international organizations and the transfer of the true picture of the reality of Iraq in various fields, including the telecommunications sector and information technology," Rubaie said. 
And "the International Telecommunication Union to support Iraq in international forums through participation in conferences, seminars and joint workshops."
For his part, Zaw, the first president of the International Telecommunication Union to visit Iraq, expressed his happiness to visit Iraq and learn about the reality of communications and information technology and thanks and appreciation for the visit of the Minister of Communications to his residence and support of the International Federation. 
ITU is the highest international authority and one of the UN-based organizations based in Geneva. It is responsible for shaping world policy in the telecommunications sector through frequency distribution, geographical division and law-making involving all countries.
On the sidelines of his visit to Baghdad, Minister of Communications Naeem Al-Rubaie met with the Secretary General of the Arab League for Communications Technologies, Mohammed bin Amr. The two sides discussed the effective role of Iraq in attending and participating in conferences and seminars organized by the organization. In Baghdad, they strengthen the position of Iraq and work on the development of technical and professional cadres
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum