Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19

Go down

"Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19 Empty "Waiting for the Go" - Sun. AM TNT Thoughts/News 1/13/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 am

TNT

Fullsail:

With contrarian thinking coming into play.... they have been saying its going any minute with no rv for years, so now they are saying no end in sight to determine cab members, it will probably go any minute, just sayin' Keep The Faith

SusanaC:
there are many interests in iraq-iran relationship that are in opposition and in alignment..one thing is certain the rv is done--we are waiting for the go….the price of oil is going up again and that is good for our exchange rate

RVAlready:
They can hide the RV behind the apparent chaos. Great smoke screens

Harambe:
AP News: Zimbabwe president doubles price of gas as fuel crisis bites

https://apnews.com/29f91e24a29c4426b04291bdb9eabe35

Rideau01:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-economy-currency/zimbabwe-​plans-new-currency-as-dollar-shortage-bites-finance-minister-idUSKCN1P​6080

Tishwash:
After the closure lasted for years to end the siege Casts Central Bank of Iraq in central Baghdad

Shafaq News / Baghdad Municipality on Saturday raised the concrete blocks that surround the building of the Central Bank of Iraq in Al-Rashid Street in downtown Baghdad.

A statement issued by the Secretariat said today that it has also opened the alley adjacent to the Central Bank, which leads to Khan Murjan and Al-Samawil Street within Al-Rashid Street.

The statement noted that the Secretariat launched a campaign to lift the accumulated waste due to the closure link

The United Nations is looking to speed up budget approval to start reconstruction campaigns

Janet Henness, representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, discussed with the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein steps to complete the state budget and the need to speed up the adoption in order to begin the campaigns of reconstruction and construction and the provision of services.

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister of Finance received Fuad Hussein in Baghdad, Janet Haines, Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, where the minister praised the important role played by the United Nations to help Iraq In the process of democratic transformation and reconstruction and stability in various parts of the country."

He added that "Fouad Hussein reviewed the efforts of the Iraqi government in supporting decentralization in the administration of the state, pointing to the importance of strengthening local authorities and give them the necessary role to manage their areas, adding that the strength of the central government is growing stronger local authorities through the distribution of powers and tasks and duties.

"The two sides discussed what the international organization can do in supporting and developing economic policies in Iraq in order to achieve economic growth, create jobs and fight corruption through the government program," he said. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum