Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed

+4
Terbo56
Mountainman
1alaskan
silkysand
8 posters

Go down

Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed Empty Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed

Post by silkysand Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Dinar Recaps

[Fresh] OKAY BACK

[Fresh] JUST GOT OFF A PHONE CALL 5 MINUTES AGO

[Fresh] I SAID WHAT'S GOING ON AND THE RESPONSE WAS OH NOTHING.... JUST SITTING BACK WATCHING THE RV....

[Fresh] I SAID OH REALLY

[Fresh] I WAS TOLD A MORE SPECIFIC WINDOW OF WHEN THIS COULD AND SHOULD HAPPEN AND IT'S VERY SOON

[Fresh] I WAS TOLD TO LOOK FOR THIS TODAY AND WE COULD BE CASHING OUT TOMORROW

[Fresh] MY RESPONSE WAS IDENTICAL TO YA'LLS TOO THIS WOULD BE SIMPLY AMAZING

[Fresh] THERE ARE MORE SPECIFICS... WE CAN CHAT ABOUT THEM LATER TONIGHT - NO FINAL WORD ON IF WE DO A CALL - I'M GOING TO BE BUSY ON THE PHONE... LOTS OF MISSED CALLS AND PEOPLE TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF ME RIGHT NOW

[Fresh] AND I NEED TO GET A HOLD OF A FEW PEOPLE TO CONFIRM SOME DETAILS I'M HEARING AND COMPARE NOTES

[Fresh] I WAS TOLD AT THE END OF THIS CALL THAT I SHOULD COME TO CHAT AND GET YA'LL EXCITED FOR THE RV - ALMOST DIRECT QUOTE

[anthonlcs] Fresh How good is the source

[Fresh] anthonlcs I WOULDN'T COME ON CHAT AND SHARE IF I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GOOD... IT'S BEEN A WEEK OR TWO SINCE MY BLOOD GOT PUMPING THINKING THIS RV IS POSSIBLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND THEN I GET A CALL LIKE THIS... IT MAKES SENSE TO ME WITH EVERYTHING ELSE WE ARE SEEING COME TOGETHER ALL AT ONCE!

silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed Empty Re: Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Sitting and waiting for it to drop

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed Empty Re: Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed

Post by Mountainman Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Such conflicting reports. One says that the meetings held today ended up without a resolution. There is to be an official announcement made soon that informs all of the issues that are holding up the rv.

Now you are saying good to go and everything is on.

I guess we have to wait until the acting president of Iraq makes a statement. I would like to turn on the stove and get my blood boiling too. However I have learned just to let the pot simmer.

Our wait continues - simmering only makes everything much more tasteful. But if I have to wait much longer I starve to death.

Mountainman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok, well see and i hope he is right. i will treat as rumor until the money is in my hands or at least wtihin my control on a daily baises i.e. in the bank, so that I can get on with all the plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:26 pm

If this summers any longer, we may have nothing left to eat

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 pm

AJAnderson- Thank you- It will be here when it wants to- When the $$$ is in my face, then I'll believe it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiepie1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks for posting!

sweetiepie1

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:54 pm

1alaskan wrote:Sitting and waiting for it to drop

Maybe you should go sit on the porch. What may drop could be from that big seagull flying overhead!
hemademe :happyjoy:

Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Fresh Chat at People Invested 3:40pm EST Tuesday emailed Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Been there done that got the hat to prove it

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:

Maybe you should go sit on the porch. What may drop could be from that big seagull flying overhead!

Amen!

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:

How much does it cost to sit on the porch? lol!

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:44 pm

In IQD, or VND?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum