Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19

Go down

"Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19 Empty "Leading Toward an RV" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/12/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:43 am

TNT

RVAlready:

I think time is leading toward an RV soon. We need it before the next recession completely tank the markets…. Don't want to be without money if hyperinflation kicks in… Time to have an RV/GCR.

Psychicgrama:
Just found out that Parliament session today has been postponed due to lack of quorum

Briona:
The parliament members have a great job, don't show up for work, no problemo, they get paid anyway. Does not matter to them that they don't get their job done.

Tishwash:
no vote on ministers no further news on the budget either

Mobius:
It's always darkest before the dawn.

Eccle519:
Revealing any workable rates for retail US banking currency exchanges from an energing market will be the absolute last thing to happen. As we all know, any and all large financial events will be covert and misdirected. Imo, I'm fairly certain the GOI is all done and preparing to go live (for Iraq) is somewhat monumental! But happening

Mobius:
Zimbabwe plans new currency as dollar shortage bites: Finance Minister
​ , https://www.reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-economy-currency/zimbabwe-​plans-new-currency-as-dollar-shortage-bites-finance-minister-idUSKCN1P​6080 A surrogate bond note currency introduced in 2016 to stem dollar shor​tages has also collapsed in value.

U.S. not looking to grant further Iran oil sales waivers: U.S. officia​l ABU DHABI (Reuters) - The United States is not looking to grant more​ waivers for Iranian oil imports after the reimposition of U.S. sancti​ons, the U.S. special representative for Iran said on Saturday, underl​ining Washington’s push to choke off Tehran’s income. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-sanctions-hook/u-s-not-loo​king-to-grant-further-iran-oil-sales-waivers-u-s-official-idUSKCN1P606​D

Tishwash:
World Bank: Iraq will be the highest Arab economic growth by 2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region will witness a rise in economic growth to .1.9 percent in 2019, the World Bank said in a report Figures from the recently released Global Economic Outlook: The Middle East and North Africa, "Dark Sky", show ,that growth in the GCC will rise to 2.6 percent, boosted by an active investment in oil exporters .

The bank expects Algeria's growth to fall to 2.3 percent due to slower government spending than in 2018 Egypt will see a growth rate of 5.6 percent in 2019, boosted by investments and reforms in the expected business .climate

The growth rate in Morocco and Tunisia will reach 2.9 percent in 2019 if tourism indicators improve and political .reforms continue

Although Iraq recorded modest growth in 2018 at 1.9 percent, reconstruction projects, according to the report, will be an important driver for the growth of its economy and neighboring economies, with an expected 6.2 .percent, the highest in the Arab world .

Growth in Jordan is likely to see a slight improvement of 2.3 percent 2018

The 2018 estimates showed an improvement in growth to 1.7 percent amid improved economic activity in oil .exporting and importing countries

Algeria registered a growth rate of 2.5 percent last year, Egypt with 5.3 percent, Morocco with 3.2 percent and .Tunisia with 2.6 percent

The World Bank has warned of the dangers facing the region, which can discourage growth, as conflicts can .escalate and lead to greater damage to income and economic activity, not to mention health and social well-being link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum