Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight

+7
Olddab
1alaskan
jam777
Yotes
WilliamB
councy
matwms
11 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  Empty BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight

Post by matwms Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Baghdad (NINA) – President Jalal Talabani will hold a press conference
later in the evening, after leaders of political blocs have concluded
their meeting.

Source at the President’s Office told NINA,
“Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for
postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.” / End.

Last edited by matwms on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.ocalamobilenotary.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight

Post by matwms Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:15 pm

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIGKHK

Link for source above

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight

Post by councy Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Nice find MATWMS !!!

It amazes me that people will read and reply to BS (i.e. "bank stories") but will not acknowledge true finds such as this one !

Again, good Job !

councy

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:18 pm

can't wait to hear the results..great find

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by Yotes Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 pm

You forgot to post this article...........which is surely what the press conference is about.....

Maliki, Alawi, Hashimi withdrew from the political meeting

10/4/2011 9:30 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Premier Nouri al-Maliki left the meeting of the political entities held today after the withdrawal of Iraqiya leader Iyad Alawi and vice-president Tariq al-Hashimi.

Aswat al-Iraq correspondent said that no reasons were given for such withdrawal.

President Jalal Talabani called for the meeting to all political entities to solve pending questions, including the security posts, the U.S.
forces withdrawal and the Higher Policies Council.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=145151&l=1

Call it smoke. Call it what you will.......... but until these tools get their act together, you can forget seeing an RV......

Yotes
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by matwms Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm

04/10/2011 21:22:00
Baghdad (NINA) –
Leaders of political blocs ended at 8:30 pm Tuesday, Oct. 4, their
meeting called for by President Jalal Talabani.
NINA’s
correspondent reported that the first to leave the meeting hall were
Iraqiya Slate’s leaders, Iyad Allawi and Tariq al-Hashimi.
The
meeting began at 6:00 pm; it was attended by President Jalal Talabani,
Prime Minister, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, leader of Iraqiya Slate,
Iyad Allawi, as well as other leaders of political blocs.
http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FIGKGK

ALL DEPENDS ON HOW YOU INTPERET THE WORD "WITHDRAW" and WHICH ARTICLE YOU READ!! :cheers:
TIME WILL TELL

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jam777 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Yotes wrote:You forgot to post this article...........which is surely what the press conference is about.....

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Premier Nouri al-Maliki left the meeting of the political entities held today after the withdrawal of Iraqiya leader Iyad Alawi and vice-president Tariq al-Hashimi.

Aswat al-Iraq correspondent said that no reasons were given for such withdrawal.

President Jalal Talabani called for the meeting to all political entities to solve pending questions, including the security posts, the U.S.

Call it smoke. Call it what you will.......... but until these tools get their act together, you can forget seeing an RV......

Yup, its pretty clear nothing got done .... as another article says ... Talabani to give press conference to explain "why to postpone important political decisions."

Great ... well, if we have to wait till they all perfectly agree ... we will have to leave the RV dreams to our children !!! Just a little frustrated. Why on earth can they not come to some middle ground. Guess thats not in their culture ???

jam777

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:34 pm

lol, the meeting ended...um...I would leave too alien

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:40 pm

jam777 wrote:
Yotes wrote:You forgot to post this article...........which is surely what the press conference is about.....

Yup, its pretty clear nothing got done .... as another article says ... Talabani to give press conference to explain "why to postpone important political decisions."

Great ... well, if we have to wait till they all perfectly agree ... we will have to leave the RV dreams to our children !!! Just a little frustrated. Why on earth can they not come to some middle ground. Guess thats not in their culture ???

To much religion and not enough politics. In other words the politics is not paying them much. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Let just hope he does not do what our guys in DC do, say alot without saying anything.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Hopeful
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yotes Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm

WilliamB wrote:lol, the meeting ended...um...I would leave too alien

The key word in the article is "Withdrawal".... by Talabani........

Yotes
Observer

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight  Empty It's midnight over there right now. DO THEY STAY UP ALL NIGHT ARGUING, THROWING SHOES AND SMOKING PEYOTE???

Post by Brysonite Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm

crazyspin crazyspin crybaby crybaby crazyspin crazyspin
jam777 wrote:

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by cdj Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 pm

The press Conference is already over. It was very short and has been over for an hour now.

cdj

Back to top Go down

Post by matwms Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:30 pm

No details posted?? What did the press conference say??

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matwms Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:33 pm

cdj wrote:The press Conference is already over. It was very short and has been over for an hour now.

Obvious nothing special right? :(

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leedinar Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:52 pm

President Jalal Talabani:

I have a request to you, CALL FOR A NO CONFIDANCE VOTE NOW. Lets get it over with, . . . . eight months to settle an election. WOW

leedinar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Lee,

That is a very good idea, a great Idea!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cdj Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Baghdad (NINA) – President Jalal Talabani will hold a press conference later in the evening, after leaders of political blocs have concluded their meeting.

Source at the President’s Office told NINA, “Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.” / End.

cdj

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 pm

It is already 1:43 AM in Baghdad on the morning of the 5th. The article suggests that the press conference will be in the evening on the 4th. Does anyone know whats going on? Has anyone heard what he said in the conference? It should have been several hours ago.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t8081-the-final-statement-for-the-meeting-of-leaders-of-blocs

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum