Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families

Go down

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families Empty In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:54 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/187245/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families Doc-P-187245-636828217353285787

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Federal Audit Bureau announced on Friday the cancellation of pension deductions and income tax on the accumulated salaries of the families of the martyrs, due to the injustice they suffered from the policies of the former regime, according to the document.

A document issued by the Office of Financial Supervision and obtained by "Al-Ghad Press" that "based on the minutes held in the presence of the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan al-Kaabi and the membership of MP Abdul-Ala al-Nili and representatives of the Office of Financial Supervision Ministry of Finance represented by the National Pension Authority, Of the House of Representatives, which ruled that the accumulated deputies provided for in Law No. 29 of 2008 are expressions of reparation for the damage and compensation to the families of the martyrs for the deprivation and injustice suffered by the unjust policies of the former regime. 

The document states that "the abolition of pension deductions and income tax on salaries and the abolition of the Office of Federal Audit Bureau No. 3/6/2/619 / of 10/1/2012."

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families %D8%A7%D8%A7%D8%A7%D8%A7%D8%A7-636828215984174067
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families Empty The Bureau of Financial Supervision transmits the message to the families of martyrs

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:26 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=165222

The Bureau of Financial Supervision transmits the message to the families of martyrs

11 January, 2019

In the document: Financial Control announces the abolition of pension deductions for the accumulated salaries of the martyrs' families CB1587DA-9BED-48A8-BDA9-AA4CFA642F85

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Federal Financial Control Bureau (FDIC) announced on Friday the cancellation of pensions and income tax on the accumulated salaries of the families of the martyrs as a result of the injustice inflicted on them by the regime's policies.

According to a document issued by the Financial Control Bureau (SNG), "based on the minutes held in the presence of First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan al-Kaabi, Deputy MP Abdel-Ala Al-Naeli and representatives of the Office of Financial Supervision Ministry of Finance represented by the National Pension Authority, Of the House of Representatives, which ruled that the accumulated deputies provided for in Law No. 29 of 2008 are expressions of reparation for the damage and compensation to the families of the martyrs for the deprivation and injustice suffered by the unjust policies of the former regime.

The document states that "the abolition of pension deductions and income tax on salaries and the abolition of the Office of Federal Audit Bureau No. 3/6/2/619 / of 10/1/2012."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum