Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19

Go down

"Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 Empty "Entire World is Watching" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:34 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » January 9th, 2018

We read earlier that the World Bank refers to the KW (Kuwait) conference and is apparently moving forward with about $6.5. Billion for re construction. We also learned that at least for the Interior and Defense minister they can operate with Mahdi.

So there for it shows the work that was painfully hammered out since May is adequate enough to plow on as we also see there is the ability to move IQD by wire globally for contractors and or investors alike.

There is evidence that money not only was paid to USA per Mondays CC, but, out of the UK as well in relation to the IQD and directly in IQD.

The question is is how long can this sort of thing be in place like that? Let’s see what the Citizens of Iraq have to say about that!! I naderstand from the street in Baghdad from various points of view they were expecting things around the 4//5 th Jan 2019 to be presented and nothing showed yet.

Well if if they get wind of contractors and investors getting 1:1 put into accounts awaiting to get an international calculation applied, I’ll bet they start making some noise on about theirs too, and will want to make sure that when they do go international with the new recognized rate they’ll want to be on the same page at the same time as we do!! Imo

As, It’s now about liquidity that has started to filter into the economy and is expected to accelerate from here on out, as the government can act on spending of the new loans apparently from the World Bank, etc..

So let’s see how long the Politicians sand bag on the two ministers while the green zone is open to the citizens, as they know the money is now being able to move globally.. Knowing from not just this article the the Goi is seated well enough now even per the USA at senior levels and as well as, Iraq’s senior levels the citizens should start to get antsy and apply the pressure Sistani has been said to have talked about to them back in late December. So we shall see I. What appears to be a very short term.

We see that new contracts are said to be on the table 01/13/2019. They too will need to have a mechanism to move money. !T! - imo -MM

Doc.K » January 9th, 2018

Buckle your seats and hang on .....

https://www.apnews.com/c8646ad291c440978c5d8a260a11d454

Yellow vest protesters call for huge run on French banks
https://bitcoinist.com/yellow-vests-in-france-planning-a-bank-run-to-collapse-the-euro/

Yellow Vests in France Planning a Bank Run to Collapse the Euro
https://www.dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-protesters-planning-bank-run-with-potential-to-devastate-entire-euro-currency-system/

French Protesters Planning Bank Run With Potential To Devastate Entire Euro Currency System

PARIS, France – The “Gilet Jaunes” protesters, fed up with increasing control from the French government including tyrannical policing of peaceful protesters and new “Martial Law” rules enacted to hamstring the protesters (which includes a leaked plan to confiscate ALL firearms from French citizens, as reported by the Clover Chronicle), are now planning a “bank run” which would see most French civilians withdrawing all of their funding from France’s banks.

Iobey777 » January 9th, 2018

IMO.... It seems to me that if the entire world is watching for the RI/RV of the Iraqi dinar....NOW would be a great time for it to go public! Are we headed towards a worldwide economic collapse? IDK

From Monday's CC, we have learned that Iraq is/will be opening satellite banks within the USA!!!!!! Now the question is...WHY? Why would they do this if they were not about to become a country with an INTERNATIONAL, GLOBALLY TRADED CURRENCY?

Well, as Walkingstick so eloquently put it..."you don't build a bridge to blow it up...you build a bridge to cross it"..(paraphrase)

So...I am thinking we all need to just take a deep breath and watch for it!! How long will it take? Who knows? But I am GUESSING..it will not be too long, and PRAYING that it is shown this month!

Will I leave if it doesn't? Give up my dinar? OH NO!!!! A very wise man once said, many times a person has quit, just before he could see the reward of his wait! A person who quits will NEVER reach the goal he desires!! Hang in there..and keep Praying!!

Samson » January 9th, 2018

Secretary of State arrives in Baghdad on a surprise visit LINK

Popeye7 » January 9th, 2018

Secretary of State making the Middle East rounds this week with a "surprise" visit to Iraq... Hmmmm.... Mr. Pompeo asking governments within this region if they are ready perhaps?...

Whatever » January 9th, 2018

Talk about a triple Whammy! First Trump goes to Iraq, then Mahdi goes to DC, and now this. Kinda like saying, "Um, hey Iraq, were aren't letting up on this"!!!!! WE ARE WATCHING. IMO

Don961 » January 9th, 2018

The Central Bank reduces the letters of guarantee of the brokerage companies by the banks

January 9, 2019 7:23 pm Author: alzawraapaper

BAGHDAD / Zora:

The Central Bank, on Wednesday, he reduced the letters of private security firms to mediate by Almassarv.oukal Bank in a statement: "

It was decided that the period of validity of the letters of guarantee issued by banks in favor of the broker buying and selling foreign currency for a period of six months instead companies "Letters of guarantee must be 50% of the company's capital."

The letter of guarantee is a pledge issued by the bank at the request of the customer, in which the bank undertakes to pay the value of the letter to the account of a party Third, it is the beneficiary in the case of a claim for payment thereof For a certain period. link

Iobey777 » January 9th, 2018

Could this possibly equate to them lifting the 3 zeros of their currency? Maybe!!! It sure seems possible with all we have learned in the past 3 months/42 hours/today!!! Very interesting that Pompeo came to visit them 2 days earlier than announced and he came as a "surprise"!! Just wonder what he said to them! Let's keep watching and Praying

Don961 » January 9th, 2018

Lifting the concrete barriers in front of the Central Bank

January 9, 2019 8:58 PM Author: alzawraapaper

BAGHDAD / Baghdad:

Baghdad Operations Command announced on Wednesday the lifting of concrete barriers in front of the central bank in the center of the capital and the lifting of the control of the entrance to Al-Saadoun Street.

The Chief of Staff of the General Staff, Major General Hamid Jarallah, said in a press statement that the leadership "lifted the concrete barriers from the bank The center, "he added." As the control of the entrance of Saadoun was lifted in the center of the capital. "

It is noteworthy that Baghdad is witnessing from time to time the reopening of many closed streets for years for security reasons and the lifting of concrete barriers, which is reflected positively on traffic. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum