Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19

Go down

"Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19 Empty "Economic War" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/6/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 am

TNT

LadyB22:

Here's the article: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/01/iran-iraq-dinar-riy​al-economy-us-sanctions.html#ixzz5bmlyrRRw

Jambie67:
The article is clear that “Iraq serves as Iran’s economic lifeline...”, so, it appears Iraq has the upper hand as far as deciding what to do and not do concerning the issue of dumping USD in trade negotiations. Quite bold abuse of political fortitude for Iran to pressure Iraq to this end when Iraq holds their purse strings. How will THIS all shake out? We shall see. Hope it’s sooner rather than later!

ClothesHorse:
Iran wants the dinar instead of the dollar because they will have a tremendous amount of money from the exchange of the RV! There is no future ROI for them with the dollar

Jambie67:
It would appear that Iraq’s challenges, such as this nurging from Iran, are easily sidestepped if the spirit so moved them. Again, Iraq holds Iran’s purse strings. Political pandering and manipulation is what this is, and can simply be dismissed. However, optics are important as well for Iraq, so the dance must continue for the moment. Lifting the needle off the record at any given moment is up to Iraq.

Luvwulfs:
Yup, economic war between US and Iran with Iraq as the pawn

Jambie67:
Of note: the fact that heavy pressure is being applied on Iraq to dump USD in trade negotiations is, in itself, a tell-tale that an RV of IQD is more near than ever.

Speedy:
Truth be told, there will always be reasons to withhold the RV as leverage to get Countries all over the World to do what you want them to do !!! At some point decency needs to take center stage for the good that the RV will bring !!!

Chevy:
READ THE ARTICLE - TONY HAS TALKED ABOUT IT - SANCTIONS ON IRAN AND CHALLENGES IRAQ FACES AND THE FACTIONS FIGHTING FOR POWER INSIDE IRAQ - WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN? THE USA…RV HAS TO HAPPEN - THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID IT WON'T HAPPEN AND AS RAY SAID EARLIER TODAY- KNOWLEDGE CAN ERASE FEAR - KNOW THE FACTS - LEARN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

Debritt:
Chevy Correct study to learn that you don’t expect an rv everyday. It’s on its way but we can see what’s going on in the background through some valid articles….What would be nice now. Is an Article from the CBI saying we are launching the project to delete the zeros

Chevy:
DEBRITT - VERY TRUE - VALID ARTICLES STILL ONLY SHOW SOME OF WHAT GOES ON IN THE BACKGROUND - THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY COMPLEX AND WE WILL NEVER KNOW IT ALL AND SHOULDN'T

Jambie67:
So, when you consider the desperation of Iran’s recent urging for Iraq to dump the USD and shed bad light on the US to Iraq, you clearly see that this posturing is a feeble attempt at an Iran-success ploy. Iraq sees that as well, and is fully aware if Iran’s dirty plays.

Picture it this way: If Iraq and Iran were two men standing face to face, Iraq would fully have the right to smack Iran across the cheek with his glove while exclaiming, “Who are YOU to be urging me on my negotiations? The nerve!” See this for what it is: optics. Miracles to come!

Briona:
To me that article just goes to show how necessary it is for Iraq to revalue it's currency, so that they can get threat of Iran off their backs. With the new rate, they can then attract investors from all over the world and eventually produce their own gas and electricity, and other goods that they now import. Delaying the RV only keeps the grip of Iran on their throats.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum