Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country

2 posters

Go down

Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country Empty Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=221532

[size=30][ltr]Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country[/ltr][/size]

06-01-2019

Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country Image

[ltr]The researcher on political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi, on Sunday, Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country.[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Tamimi said in a statement to (Tigris), that 'did not praise Nuri al-Maliki in my history and I have no disagreement with him,' noting that 'Maliki is dead politically and can not hold a single meeting of the Dawa Party'[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that 'the cover of a religious religion level (simple) and Maliki exploited to enter Daash', indicating that 'the army of the chosen' lie 'and used by Maliki to liquidate the youth of the year',[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Tamimi pointed out that 'members of the Mehdi Army have committed many irregularities that damaged the reputation of the Sadrist movement,' pointing out that 'there is no army of the chosen in Iraq and the Batat leads a gang of kidnappings,[/ltr]

[ltr]He continued Tamimi, that 'Iraq is suffering from the crisis mercenaries of Iran', indicating that 'Shiites became a sect (armed) and the Sunnis can no longer fight'[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Tamimi explained that 'Sistani presented a respected critic and Khamenei presented the likes of Wakith al-Batat'.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country Empty Re: Researcher in political affairs Ghaith al-Tamimi to (Tigris): Maliki is an important political figure and was behind the ignition of sectarian strife in the country

Post by Jimplants Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:39 pm

strong words...DEAD POLITICALLY. It would be nice for iraq to follow through with the dead politically and make it literally dead. iran will be hard to root out but not impossible

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum