Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"A Few Simple Questions" A Commoner - 1/2/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"A Few Simple Questions" A Commoner - 1/2/19

Go down

"A Few Simple Questions" A Commoner - 1/2/19 Empty "A Few Simple Questions" A Commoner - 1/2/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:16 am

As I read Judy's Update for Jan. 2 2019, once again I come across information from the big call. This is an excerpt from the update: 3.The rates have been fluctuating on the bank screens. Rates today have not changed and would be better tomorrow. Today they showed:

Dinar $6.50
Dong $5.00
Zim $1.00

Can anyone or will anyone tell me what Bank screens are being referred to in this excerpt? Is this a Forex reference, a local bank, an international bank, state bank, city bank? The information about rates on bank screens is coming up on a regular basis from Bruce at the big call. Someone please tell me what bank it is that the screen rates are related to!!! Why am I the only individual on the site that is asking for clarification of this nature when the narrative of bank screen rates is coming up on a weekly basis? Where can I exchange dinar for $6.50, Dong for $5 and Zim for $1? Bruce if you're out there, go ahead and tell me. The ambiguity that surrounds such a consistent narrative of subject matter has become absolutely absurd in my opinion. The new year in front of us certainly deserves a level of Specificity. I enjoy listening to the big call and hope did you do not consider this message one of criticism but merely a consideration of mature observation.

A Commoner
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum